GEWY Creation Centre - Closed

Toni Kroos

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A small suggestion. What you can do is add a design on the hair line to make the hair line a bit smaller and color the design to match the skin color. The hairline is a bit down when compared to the real pic. The hair line should be decreased by adding a circle design and blending the color with the skin.

A small suggestion. What you can do is add a design on the hair line to make the hair line a bit smaller and color the design to match the skin color. The hairline is a bit down when compared to the real pic. The hair line should be decreased by adding a circle design and blending the color with the skin.

Hair line added. Thanks for the suggestions :D

For rikishi, are you going to make an attire without that shirt? And I personally think that the skin tone should be either 5, or the 4th last one despite it's greenish colour. He looks too white as of now. But it is still good for how he looked when he faced Heath Slater.

For rikishi, are you going to make an attire without that shirt? And I personally think that the skin tone should be either 5, or the 4th last one despite it's greenish colour. He looks too white as of now. But it is still good for how he looked when he faced Heath Slater.

Yes theres a 2 attires without shirt. I will try to get some pics of him for 4th & 5th skin tone or do you want the 3rd skin tone?

Rikishi updated -

- Shirt logo added (Thanks to platapus619 :D)

- 3 attires without shirt (Done)

- Skin Tone (Not Confirm & Need Suggestions)

- Moveset almost done not sure for his grapple moves (ImaNoob)

- Entrance (Done)

Can't wait to download this. Any chance you can try The Rock, I really hate the In-game model. Nobody on PS3 really did him justice.

I would have made him if it weren't for the crotch blur.

Looks good.

So Gothams your making The Rock?

I'm going to continue Cena then try out Shock's CM Punk.

Thanks to Kartik for the comment.

Can't wait to download this. Any chance you can try The Rock, I really hate the In-game model. Nobody on PS3 really did him justice.

I would have made him if it weren't for the crotch blur.

Looks good.

So Gothams your making The Rock?

I'm going to continue Cena then try out Shock's CM Punk.

Thanks to Kartik for the comment.

If it weren't for Muta and the crotch blur then yes.

But I don't have the time.The only thing I could help you is make a face for Cena and send you the formula.

Archived