GEWY Creation Centre - Closed

Toni Kroos

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remake the caw in a different slot. If you can, delete your paint tool save and create the paint tools again. Its about the downloaded paint tools. If you deleted the slot containing the downloaded paint tool and if you use that slot to make a new paint tool. This problem occurs. Hope I helped.

Just remake the caw in a different slot. If you can, delete your paint tool save and create the paint tools again. Its about the downloaded paint tools. If you deleted the slot containing the downloaded paint tool and if you use that slot to make a new paint tool. This problem occurs. Hope I helped.

I have recreated the caw. Trying to upload it still fail. I guess its about the download logo.

Go to

-Creat a logo

- Choose an empty slot

- pick the same size logo as the tattoo

- with the pencil thing just press a once to make a dot what it does is makes it your logo not downloaded

- now go to the WWE logo custom logo data and choose the tattoo

- save and back out

-go to edit Tyson and instead use the logo you just made not the one you downloaded if you chose the last avaliable spot it should just be scrool up one

-apply tattoo and upload

If you need me to explain anything else I can it's just im on my phone right now

Go to

-Creat a logo

- Choose an empty slot

- pick the same size logo as the tattoo

- with the pencil thing just press a once to make a dot what it does is makes it your logo not downloaded

- now go to the WWE logo custom logo data and choose the tattoo

- save and back out

-go to edit Tyson and instead use the logo you just made not the one you downloaded if you chose the last avaliable spot it should just be scrool up one

-apply tattoo and upload

If you need me to explain anything else I can it's just im on my phone right now

Just tried it the sad thing tattoo cant be edit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived