Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Dazman™

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J.R confirmed himself when he said he was helping with the game, I don't remember the exact date though.

He's confirmed himself more than once, just recently saying in his blog doing some final touches as we all know. Its nice they have done some work with the commentary.

So... who hear plans to use Tyson for just jobbing?

If I don't pre order this year then he wont be in my game at all. I refuse to pay for him as DLC.

This.

DLC is unfair to the disavantaged gamers. >_>

If I don't pre order this year then he wont be in my game at all. I refuse to pay for him as DLC.

This.

You wouldn't be disadvantaged if you took the time to actually set-up online. If you say you have no internet, you must live in like a sewer or something. If you have a PS3, online is free. If you have an Xbox... It's like 20 bucks for 3 months...

This.

You wouldn't be disadvantaged if you took the time to actually set-up online. If you say you have no internet, you must live in like a sewer or something. If you have a PS3, online is free. If you have an Xbox... It's like 20 bucks for 3 months...

I really only have 1 or 2 people I play online with... When they lose interest, that's the end of that.. But I prefer offline since I'm a big story person and no I don't live in a sewer

So, servers are same as last year?

That means they won't work, right?

Still there is a lot of good stuff confirmed. Will have to see it plays out.

With attitude era though, Rock and DX have to be in. Hopefully Rock will have classic an modern attires. Same for DX and Jericho really

Thanks for the info guys!

actually, that means nothing. THQ said they realized they underestimated what needed 2 be done for the servers to work correctly(or at all). granted that THQ should have went in depth with NEW servers the first time, but they didn't. they said they were working on the servers more(or they should)

THQ says a lot of things dude..

So, servers are same as last year?

That means they won't work, right?

Still there is a lot of good stuff confirmed. Will have to see it plays out.

With attitude era though, Rock and DX have to be in. Hopefully Rock will have classic an modern attires. Same for DX and Jericho really

Thanks for the info guys!

actually, that means nothing. THQ said they realized they underestimated what needed 2 be done for the servers to work correctly(or at all). granted that THQ should have went in depth with NEW servers the first time, but they didn't. they said they were working on the servers more(or they should)

THQ says a lot of things dude..

true but i try not 2 believe that EVERYTHING they say is a lie lol

This.

Yeah but my PS3 couldn't get wifi so I'm against the DLC.

Who the hell would pay to play as Mike Tyson.

scratch that.

Who the hell would want him in a WWE game in general.

Alot of people especially with it being attitude era themed...

...LOL @ all of them.

Actually, honestly, i am happy for all of them.

Especially the ones who were just dying to have him in a WWE game finally.

Dreams come true right?

I mean jokes like Mike Tyson make the cut into an attitude-era themed WWE game but other attitude-era legends that deserved to be in (who were around for more than just a few appearances) like Bradshaw, Faarooq, etc were left out. Congrats to them :)

I don't get the Mike Tyson hate for being FREE Pre-Order bonus. People can really be ungrateful. It's not like the guy is taking up any roster spots or anything. If you don't want to use/want him, Don't complain. As simple as that.

scratch that.

...LOL @ all of them.

Dreams come true right?

I mean jokes like Mike Tyson make the cut into an attitude-era themed WWE game but other attitude-era legends that deserved to be in (who were around for more than just a few appearances) like Bradshaw, Faarooq, etc were left out. Congrats to them :)

And you know there not in..how?,Because a"leaked"roster based on 404 error messages says so?They could still be on the main roster and IF not then there's still a chance as DLC!

scratch that.

...LOL @ all of them.

Dreams come true right?

And you know there not in..how?,Because a"leaked"roster based on 404 error messages says so?They could still be on the main roster and IF not then there's still a chance as DLC!

Don't waste your time man all he does is think negatively about everything...

What are peoples thoughts on The Great Khali's chances on making it into the game? He wasn't in last year what about this year?

If he does make it, I hope they make him Taller than past games.

scratch that.

That's what I've been saying for weeks. Personally I can't understand it either and he doesn't deserve to be in there.

If you want Mike Tyson go and play Fight NIght.

scratch that.

That's what I've been saying for weeks. Personally I can't understand it either and he doesn't deserve to be in there.

If you want Mike Tyson go and play Fight NIght.

Well I wasn't too keen on cold lawler and jr in wwe12 but I dealt with it... But I could see why people would be upset over it...

In other news Kevin Nash blocked me on twitter for no reason.. I haven't tweeted to him in months... What a joke.. Lol

The"IF you want this&that go play that"arguments kinda annoy me!,You want something in particular and so why can't I?

Legends/Attitude era:I want a Legends game with WWE'13 engine/gameplay&graphics and WWE'13 is the closest to that I can get anytime soon cause of the Attitude era

Tyson-I like boxing But not that much and boxing games get boring&old too fast for me,I don't really WANT him in the game But since he will already be in then I'm kinda cool with it since WM14 Tyson fits the Attitude era nicely and is a nice authentic Attitude touch

The"IF you want this&that go play that"arguments kinda annoy me!,You want something in particular and so why can't I?

Legends/Attitude era:I want a Legends game with WWE'13 engine/gameplay&graphics and WWE'13 is the closest to that I can get anytime soon cause of the Attitude era

Tyson-I like boxing But not that much and boxing games get boring&old too fast for me,I don't really WANT him in the game But since he will already be in then I'm kinda cool with it since WM14 Tyson fits the Attitude era nicely and is a nice authentic Attitude touch

I second this!

Like they say Luis, great minds think alike! This is exactly how I feel...

Archived