bobby de niero's ROH/PWG PT.3 ***Update*** 8/2/12 Sonjay Dutt & EL Mesias UPLOADED

bobby de niero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bobby, are you doing the sonjay attires or not? whats up

yes i have two of four of them also wrking on mesias ill have preveiws up l8ter i had to to take a short break as the gf had an unexpected week off wrk and im also getting ready for wwe 13

:cool:

bobby whose on wwe13 list ?

every body ive done this year and more hopefully me and my bro will be converting and updating every thing ive done this year if its not crazy different and its not whos planned its who's first i also got a couple buddies n ps3 that will also be uploading to the psn if theres 64 layers like supposed to be so i got big hopes for 13

hmmm what the video for did u reup him withthis aded to him ? oh well atires off slightly on chucky is no biggie just wish servers would work so i could fill my last spot n wish we had way ore spots cus i got make a choice n u nirvanafan n dr vries n petchy n few others have made it hard for me decide on a last slot damn thq we need more slots!!!!

For the red flame trousers attire he wore a red trench coat and he also wore a mask for his entrance. Photobucket or google Ricky Banderas and you should find it. Good work so far im impressed.

Ps for last attire will you attempt to make his t shirt in the ref pic?

Archived