bobby de niero's ROH/PWG PT.3 ***Update*** 8/2/12 Sonjay Dutt & EL Mesias UPLOADED

bobby de niero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he didnt have them on his gutcheck attire i was gonna do that attire but i wanted most current attire last attire is dynasty with mustache ride t-shirt fixin pts now scrapdaddy joey kaos r next

I did the mustache ride t shirt, nailed the front, but i couldn't do the writing on the back.

he didnt have them on his gutcheck attire i was gonna do that attire but i wanted most current attire last attire is dynasty with mustache ride t-shirt fixin pts now scrapdaddy joey kaos r next

I did the mustache ride t shirt, nailed the front, but i couldn't do the writing on the back.

i think mune turned out good to its gotthe lil pwg logo and letters on the back

woulda been epic if we coulda had the whole hollywood design on the trunks fully damn crotch blur and if he had wore the walk of fame hollywood starred kickpads too liek he did in nwahollywood when he first wore those trunks as hollywood submission machine but it still is sick

woulda been epic if we coulda had the whole hollywood design on the trunks fully damn crotch blur and if he had wore the walk of fame hollywood starred kickpads too liek he did in nwahollywood when he first wore those trunks as hollywood submission machine but it still is sick

i got one more pt to make and then when my bro gets off wrk scrapdaddy will be complete

Archived