bobby de niero's ROH/PWG PT.3 ***Update*** 8/2/12 Sonjay Dutt & EL Mesias UPLOADED

bobby de niero

Ok i find my self starting another topic for my indy guys

First in this topic is a collab Face and body morph By: Cybruis, Moveset by: rjvecw, & Attires By bobby de niero

Finlay has 3 ROH attires and 1 wwe attire

Fit Finlay Moveset by rjvecw

6xx81y.jpgrbilax.jpgmihogo.jpg3582yb9.jpg263iqnq.jpgzycc1x.jpgilgk5y.jpga4mlci.jpg

20r45te.jpgehhiwz.jpg

The Prodigy Mike Bennett Moveset by:rjvecw

iz81h0.jpgzvwrva.jpg

15x7srm.jpg30s9660.jpg2vlt9fn.jpg15certz.jpg2qxxb9t.jpg2upa9ls.jpg2r5bujd.jpg23nuhf.jpg

The First Lady of ROH Maria Kanellis By:rjvecw PT's by: bobby de niero

hvt26v.jpg2lw8y6a.jpg111mjbc.jpg2uid8op.jpg15d30qt.jpg2jbs0eb.jpg

21r0jr.jpg90vyc6.jpg

2i8eio2.jpg6p9r87.jpg

Ok if all goes well il have joey complete tonite as of rite now i have 3 attires

Joey Magnum Ryan "On Live"

Credit to big pete for face and body morphs Attires and slight detailing by bobby de niero, moveset by rjvecw

9thk5h.jpg2wn08c7.jpg1znwnqt.jpg23qytxd.jpg34fzkli.jpg2btu9i.jpg

wqyn4m.jpg350ucya.jpg

I added side burns to the older attires and on the second attire(wsx) changed his hair to make it longer

Thanks big pete for this formula I hope u like what ive done with it

"Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce "ON Live" Moveset By: rjvecw

upkt0.jpgmab8jm.jpg21bp20x.jpg156bhba.jpg2wrks9y.jpg317a91v.jpg

2qktn9h.jpg2s7ytep.jpg

First attire from recent best of 7 series with colt cabana next two i just saw pictures of and matt classic attire

Joey kaos "On live" Moveset by rjvecw

2dqv71j.jpg35dazva.jpgwta7g1.jpg210x6b9.jpg1zbtf02.jpg2ym6lpg.jpgj5bdbt.jpg23kuc8i.jpgszbxa1.jpgAttires Are XPW tv champion, NJPW/WSX,mexpw and an old xpw deathmatch attire

Sonjay Dutt "On Live" credit big pete for morph righteous for moveset rjvecw for entrance bobby de niero attires

35l5chj.jpg29cnsxh.jpg

2ez1e6o.jpg20r9v85.jpg

33dytjc.jpg28vve44.jpg4fzb02.jpg34yef4z.jpg

These are attires 2-4 original will be the one i posted on big pete's topic all pt's are done for last attire except tat

El Mesias "On Live" Credit big pete face and body morph righteous for movest rjvecw entrance bobby de niero Attires

s6u3c3.jpgdzwajc.jpgx1aa1y.jpg30cu8zp.jpg16k2921.jpgtattoos2hd7ddt.jpg23jmyyo.jpg

i made a new pt for the third attire so the flames look better the tat im still working on but tell me what u think

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent job on maria the attire's are great as well also the finlay&mike bennett caws are amazing as well keep up the great work.oh 1 more thing the finlay&mike bennett attires are excellent also.

Nice looking Finlay. I always forget how much I loved that dude. I wish we could pull off his road warrior jacket from WCW in CaW mode.

I just found this going down memory lane. Anyone else remember mullet and stashe Finlay?

http://www.dailymoti...wcw-debut_sport

thanks guys there will be more to come

• 2 weeks later...

Archived