Poe Øhlin

Dear Diary,

I had an opointment with the Doctor today. He told me that I'm doing fine and to not worry about all of the new rules. He said they're only temporary, but I doubt it. I asked when I would be able to leave, and all he did was smirk. I hate him so much, and I never really hate.

After we talked he gave me a shot of who knows what, and told me to be careful. I just shrugged him away and walked off. What are they even pumping us with anyways? While I was going down for lunch, I heard the loudest scream in my life. It came from behind a door that had tinted windows, so I couldn't tell what was happening. But it didn't sound good one single bit.

Lunch was alright, nothing special. I actually got a letter from Alister a few nights ago, asking if I'd walk with him under the rooms I guess. I think I'll accept, I need something to get my mind off of this gloom.

Iris Mable Daee - June 9th, 2012

Dear Diary,

Oh last night was so fantastic. It made all of the pain and awfulness of this hell hole clear from my mind. Alister popped open the panel under my bed so that I could crawl down into the tunnel way. It was dirty, damp, and dilapidated, but it was better then the torturous archetecture of the world above.

We walked around quite a bit, circling around the tunnel system a few times. I looked for a possible way to escape, but I couldn't find anything. Alister was such a gentlemen, asking about my previous life, and asking if it would be alright if he could hold my hand while we walked. I honestly forgot what it felt like to have somebody touch your skin gently and softly.

After what felt like three hours, he took me back to the hole that would put me back in my cell. He smiled and told me that he had a lovely time with me. I returned the compliment afterwards before we closed the hole up.

This has been the nicest night since I was brought here. I don't know whether I should consider it a date, as that would mean I'd be cheating on my beloved at home. But then he might have moved on. Who knows though. I'm off to sleep now friend, sleep tight. Don't let the rats eat you or use for for a toilet.

Iris Mable Daee - June 12th, 2012

Dear Diary,

So numb. I feel as if every last part of my body has been ripped off piece by piece, flesh by flesh, tissue by tissue. The pain that has flooded every inch of my body is so great and vibrant, that my skin doesn't even shake from it, my body is virtually doing nothing. I am only able to write this a week after my body was put through Hell, and it's still a wreck.

Last week, all of us were called down for a test of sorts, one by one we went, we having our "treatments" done by our lonesome. What proceeded was the closest thing to damnation and what Dante described in the Inferno happened. I walked in and was put onto a table as normal. But what occurred next was not.

I was then strapped down, quite violently, I kicking and screaming through it. After I was strapped down to the board to where I had no movement, and to where my eyes were held open by hooks, the testing began. My eyes raced in every direction, trying to find an escape or somebody to help, but they failed in that mission.

Slowly descending from the ceiling was a contraption, it having three drills, each whirring at top speed. The sound of them still vibrates thunderously and rapidly in my ears and head. But as they slowly came down, the table I was on become alive with rapid shocks of eletricity, it shocking my body everywhere. I'm sure that everybody on that floor and a couple others heard the screams that escaped my mouth.

Doctor stood a few feet away just staring at me, I looked at him some and for the first time, I screamed in pain and rage "F**K YOU!" at him. He just smirked. As my body continued to be electrocuted, the drills finally came down upon my face. Instantly red mist spurted out. One drill penetrated into my right eye, another into my left cheek. All that ran through my mind outside of the buzzing sound was why? Why the hell would they do this!

The third drill detatched some so that it could moved around freely. It drill into the middle of my abdomen some, it coming out shortly after. After what seemed like forever, the shocking and drills stop. I was surprised to find that even though I had my eye drilled, I could still see. The un friendly neighborhood Doctor came over with a syringe. He proceeded to jam it through my shirt and into one of my breasts. He pushed down on it and extracted some blood.

He then had an assistent come over with a scapal. I closed my eyes and then screamed as he cut off some skin from my breasts. I was then released from my restraints, put on a gurney, and taken back here to my room. I have no idea what they did all of that for, but all I know is that every person who works here is a f******g psychopath!

Please God, please Alla, please Buddah, please anybody, get me out of here!

Iris Mable Daae - June ??, 2012

Archived