#41 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Moxley's (I'm sorry I just can't call him anything else lol) match with Slater was alright. A bit predictable that he would win, but other then that it was nice. However the main goodness of the show (yes goodness) was how you had him interfee in the Punk/Bryan match. The way that he brought AJ out was a little shocking, as I don't recall ever seeing that in wrestling. For some reason, when I read AJ's part, I kept thinking of "Help me Obi Wan Kanobi." I don't know why, guess it sounded similar to me. Anyways, a nice job as always. Worthy of the five stars you get.

#42 KhabibKnows

KhabibKnows

Tianna Gregory's Thigh Gap

• Members
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

' 1002nd episode of monday night raw '

' monday the sixth of august, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter eight " little more twisted " '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEifK07hWk

With the theme song rolling fans inside the arena stand and watch. The credits eventually come to a close and the blood-red lit arena is graced by the traditional Monday night RAW firework display, a magical dose of colour spreading over the vicinity of the inside arena. Cameras on cranes slowly panned over the audience, members of the crowd fighting to get their face on TV to watch when they return home. Following a few zoom ins on signs, the camera changes to the image of Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sitting at ringside, both with welcoming smiles as it all begins.

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW, i'm Michael Cole live with Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside and what controversy we had last week! We were supposed to have a one versus one match between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship.. "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh and Punk looked like he had it won, Michael.... but RAWs newest acquisition Dean Ambrose stuck his nose in, threatening to hurt AJ if Punk didn't come out of the ring, and that led to Bryan rolling up Punk to retain! "

Michael Cole

" Well earlier today we received news that Punk would not receive another rematch and instead we'll have a beat-the-clock challenge to face Bryan tonight! How exciting! "

Jerry Lawler

" ...yes but i'm just thinking, how is Punk going to react to this whole situation, I mean he was screwed o- "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w

Interrupting Jerry Lawler, the two screeches of white noise before the familiar sound of Living Colours - 'Cult of Personality!' The arena turned a light red and blue as the fans simultaneously rose to their feet and most raised their arms in jubilation as they watched the entrance stage. With the sound of their cheers suddenly getting way louder as the sleek figure of CM Punk emerged from behind the colourful screen. Sporting his own branded 'Best in the World' t-shirt over his wrestling attire he walked to the edge of the stage, just before the ramp, and shouted to the fans... something they responded too. Punk watched the crowd for a moment, dropping to one knee on the stage. Brushing the arena floor with his taped right hand, Punk brought the hand to his nose before doing his famous 'Clobbering time' taunt! He'd leap up and turn, arms spread out wide as he walked backwards down the ramp. The fans were louder than ever as he turned back on his heels, stepping up the ring steps and across the apron. Slipping through the ropes, CM Punk slowly stepped to the opposite turnbuckle and leapt onto the second rope whilst raising his arms into the air, beckoning the crowd to go louder and they did, arms raised and signs held aloft! With that, Punk held his hand downwards as Justin Roberts chucked his microphone from the booth and Punk catching. He'd nod in approval before hopping down and bouncing gently off the ring mat. Waiting for the crowd to die down, Punk waited in the center of the ring whilst the chanting of his name started, he looked far from happy.

" Well... that was a shock, huh?... You know, over the past couple of weeks i've been noticing a consistent annoyance... There's been this one guy that seems to be obsessed with me, making videos about me, challenging me, costing me title matches... and last week he took it a step too far. He threatened an innocent woman, wrapped his arms around her throat and wouldn't let go unless I either lost the match, or I came and stopped him. [ The crowd booed, unimpressed by Ambrose's actions. ] ...now, at Money in the Bank we learned AJ's true colours. We know that AJ is just a two-timer that if i'm honest, quite frankly doesn't deserve the time of day... however! That doesn't mean when you threaten her it's not going to bother me... If there's one thing I hate it's a coward, a man that threatens a small woman instead of facing the real obstacle, just to try and get in my head. If that's the way you're dealing with your problems, then you've just got another problem on your hands... [ The crowd cheers Punks opinion. ] So... Dean Ambrose... it seems that you've got a problem with me, i've definitely got a problem with you so how about we settle this like real men. [ Punk quickly rips his shirt off over his head and stares up the entrance ramp, the crowd cheering loudly. ] Come on Ambrose, if you've got a set then you'll get your ass out here right now and we'll settle it like I want to! [ Punk continued to pace around the ring as he waits. ] Come on Dean! I'm right here! Who are you trying to hide fr- "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE

Boom! The crowd slowly got to their feet as the theme of Dean Ambrose interrupted Punk, causing the 'Best in the World' to grin whilst he awaited the arrival. It didn't take long as Dean paced out of the back, walking quickly through the curtain, at the same time removing his entrance jacket. Chucking it to the floor, Punk beckoned him forward and Ambrose took the bait and reached the end of the ramp. He was close enough and Punk slid out of the ring himself, the duo going at it! Right hands from Punk, returned by Ambrose! The crowd was really getting into it and cheered as Punk slowly got the upper hand, knocking Dean back a few steps before a gut kick! Ambrose stumbled backwards onto the ramp, the sudden incline shocking him as he lost his footing! On his back now, Punk dived down onto Ambrose, but before he could begin to unload the arms of two security guards intervened! Grabbing Punk around the chest they slowly edged him off Dean who sat on the floor

" Come on Punk! Is that all you got?! Come on Punk! Hit me! Hit me like I hit your girlfriend! ".

With that line, Punk broke free from the hands of the security and back onto Ambrose, rights and lefts connecting to the cheeks of Ambrose who desperately tried to cover up! With a few more strikes, Punk was dragged off again, revealing a bloody nose of Ambrose and a bruised cheek. Ambrose continued to heckle Punk whilst four security guards held him back against the ring apron. They tried desperately to keep Punk down as he tried to get at Ambrose a little more. All seemed calm as Punk was restrained, however Ambrose had no guards and stood, grinning past a mouthful of blood before darting into the crowd of security, leaping onto the back of one before furiously striking over their heads! Punk couldn't block whilst being restrained and Dean continued to smack the head whilst more security darted down, this time grabbing Ambrose and pulling him back, down to the floor where he lied calm. Punk on the other hand was going crazy as he shouted towards Ambrose, who simply shrugged. The security had Ambrose pinned down and he wouldn't be able to get up, Punk had more hope as he continued to wriggle, that soon stopped by a familiar theme!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_TcBba7xk

The fans sent into raptures as the new general manager of the WWE had made himself known! The 'Hardcore Legend' had decided to grace the WWE universe with his presence and he limped from the back quickly, staring at the fight with a sick grin, microphone in hand. " Now, you guys know what Mick Foley's like, and you know i'd love for you to just be let go and fight all night! [ The crowd cheers, several chants of "YES!" echoing around the audience. ] However! The WWE board of executives wouldn't approve of that call, and personally I wanna keep my place as the general manager here, so i'm gonna do the audience here a favour! [ The crowd applauded as Mick smiled. ] Ambrose! Punk! Stop what you're doing! ...you'll have the chance to get at each-other later, at SummerSlam! [ The crowd cheered massively, the camera catching the grins of Ambrose and Punk who would glare at eachother, Ambrose smirking. ] ...and I wouldn't be the HARDCORE LEGEND without adding a stipulation! So Punk! Ambrose! It's gonna be an extreme rules match!... [ Another huge cheer from the audience ] ...however tonight, you can both have the night off. You look a little beaten up already, good job with that one. " With that announcement Mick turned and walked backstage, Punk relaxing his muscles a little as the announcement was made. Security began to walk him away, and Dean would turn his head, keeping eyes on Punk. As Punk reached the top of the ramp, AJ would dash from behind the curtain and wrap arms around him, shocking Punk. He'd hug her back before wrapping an arm around her, turning to face Dean once more before leaving with his girl. The segment ended with Dean Ambrose staring up the ramp on his stomach, security still holding him down despite the blood oozing from his nose and cheek.

- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

- SUMMERSLAM -

- NINETEENTH OF AUGUST, TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE -

Posted Image

- CM PUNK VERSUS DEAN AMBROSE -

- EXTREME RULES MATCH -

#43 Awesome316

Awesome316

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

In terms of the writing itself, another excellent entry into this diary. Once again it's very detailed and the promos are realistic. I also like Mick Foley being the General Manager, that's a nice addition to your diary.

However, as good as your promos/matches are, the whole situation/feud feels very unrealistic. I know that sounds harsh, but I just can't buy a developmental wrestler (even if it is a stand-out) having three weeks of experience in the WWE main roster, and then getting a match with the company's no.2 babyface at the company's no.2 PPV. The only recent guys who I remember got a push this fast were Sheamus and Del Rio, and pretty much everyone agrees their pushes were too soon. I just think it would be better if you built him up in the midcard for even say, two months; it feels like you're trying to rush Ambrose into the main event which could be a big mistake.

In saying that, it certainly won't put me off your diary. So far, it is an interesting storyline and your writing is great. I'm sure the Summerslam match will be great too.

#44 SirRockNRolla

SirRockNRolla

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,995 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SirRockNRolla

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

I don't see this as unrealistic as Ambrose did pretty much what Lord Tensai did just because hes facing Punk at Summerslam means hes going to be main eventing anytime soon, this is just to get him off the blocks, this isn't some rag tag diary writer who pushed a guy too fast too soon, I wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose actually lost the SS match, just because your facing one of the top guys doesn't instantly make you a massive star like I said with Lord Tensai, he came in and faced Cena within weeks and look where he is, he isn't main eventing PPV's or main eventing RAW's, this is the first stage of building up Ambrose, he didn't want to go down the generic route of "beat jobber, beat jobber, face mid card talent and win, face jobber, go onto a mid card feud" remember this all started on the 1000th episode of RAW, on the 1000th episode of RAW I wouldn't be surprised if something actually went down along the lines of this feud

I enjoyed this RAW more then the last one mainly because it had more brawling and less AJ lol I could actually see this on a RAW, I love brawls because there's always a moment where you think its over and then it all kicks off again, its generic but it always brings a smile to my face, what I didn't understand was why Mick Foley didn't get a cheap pop from the crowd by saying the town name lol like I said it felt real and if AJ keeps popping up like this then I won't mind it, I said all about AJ in my last post but yeah really enjoyed this one

#45 KhabibKnows

KhabibKnows

• Members
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, as RNR said, this isn't unrealistic at all. I recall Sheamus bombing into a world title feud right off the bat, same with Tensai, and they are both leaps behind Ambrose's ability. Calling it 'very unrealistic' is pretty harsh if you ask me considering it's something that i've seen in WWE before, with worse talent. We all know CM Punk is one of the poster-boys now, however he's lost his title and we all know when he doesn't hold gold, he's just below the main event whilst Cena can main event without it. Building him at mid-card, that would be completely generic. Look at whats happening with Sandow/Cesaro. They're just remaining at mid-card level because they're beating jobbers. It's not Dean Ambrose's style to remain at the bottom, simply because of his fighting personality and his take-on-all-comers attitude. As RNR says, something like this is widely expected to happen at RAW 1000.

I'm not tapping on main event yet, and it's not like i'm gonna drop this feud right after NOC, I intend to keep it going and maintain a steady fight. New update coming tomorrow by the way...

Thanks both of you for your comments.

Edited by UncleCreepy., 02 July 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#46 Awesome316

Awesome316

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, as RNR said, [1]this isn't unrealistic at all. I recall [2]Sheamus bombing into a world title feud right off the bat, [3]same with Tensai, and they are both leaps behind Ambrose's ability. [4]Calling it 'very unrealistic' is pretty harsh if you ask me considering it's something that i've seen in WWE before, with worse talent. We all know CM Punk is one of the poster-boys now, however he's lost his title and we all know when he doesn't hold gold, he's just below the main event whilst Cena can main event without it. [5]Building him at mid-card, that would be completely generic. Look at whats happening with Sandow/Cesaro. They're just remaining at mid-card level because they're beating jobbers. It's not Dean Ambrose's style to remain at the bottom, simply because of his fighting personality and his take-on-all-comers attitude. As RNR says, [6]something like this is widely expected to happen at RAW 1000.

I'm not tapping on main event yet, and it's not like i'm gonna drop this feud right after NOC, I intend to keep it going and maintain a steady fight. New update coming tomorrow by the way...

Thanks both of you for your comments.

[1] Well, that's a matter of opinon. Personally, I can't see WWE letting a guy with barely any main roster experience open their biggest TV show of all time and be immediately inserted into a feud with the no.2 babyface. I suppose it's possible, anything is, but I don't think it's likely.

[2] Sheamus did get a quick push, but it took him 4-5 months to get anywhere near the main event, you've put Ambrose near the main event after one week.

[3] You have got a good point there. Tensai was pushed very quickly, but he was never, and still hasn't, been put in a full fledged feud with a top guy, or any guy for that matter. Plus, he had years of previous experience with the WWE.

[4] That wasn't my intention and I apologize if it sounded harsh.

[5] Again, you've got a point, but there's a reason why WWE build up 99.9% of new guys in the midcard. You didn't necessarily have to go with the midcard, even putting him against an upper-midcarder like Mysterio or Christian would have been more realistic IMO.

[6] Well, if something like this does happen, I'll look like a complete tool :lol:

Listen man, you're one of my favourite posters in this section and you're great at writing diaries. I really don't want to get into a big arguement, or spam you're topic. Bottom line is this, I don't think this feud is very realistic, but you do. Either way, I'll still be following and commenting on your diary and I'm not gonna fall out with you.

#47 Epic Jones

Epic Jones

Make It Work

• Members
  • 1,268 posts
  • Gamertag: Epic Jones

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

To be honest, I don't find this AWFULLY unrealistic. While the decision to push him to the point he's facing Punk at the 25th anniversary of SummerSlam, I'm not sure if WWE would do THAT much with him, but the fact of the matter is you're booking it well. The storyline is interesting, and since you've transformed me into an Ambrose mark, I'm sure I'll continue to follow. xD

#48 KhabibKnows

KhabibKnows

• Members
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

' 1003rd episode of monday night raw '

' monday the thirteenth of august, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter nine " spicing things up " '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEifK07hWk

With the theme song rolling fans inside the arena stand and watch. The credits eventually come to a close and the blood-red lit arena is graced by the traditional Monday night RAW firework display, a magical dose of colour spreading over the vicinity of the inside arena. Cameras on cranes slowly panned over the audience, members of the crowd fighting to get their face on TV to watch when they return home. Following a few zoom ins on signs, the camera changes to the image of Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sitting at ringside, both with welcoming smiles as it all begins.

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW, i'm Michael Cole live with Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside and tonight, we have another great show as we're just a week from SummerSlam! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh yes Cole! The biggest party of the summer is on our doorsteps and what a great set of matches we have set up for it! "

Michael Cole

" Absolutely right King! The WWE Championship will be on the line as Daniel Bryan takes on Randy Orton after Orton won a number one contenders battle royal match two weeks ago! "

Jerry Lawler

" What an exciting match!... also joint by the former WWE Champion CM Punk, and he takes on newcomer Dean Ambrose! A feud that has been hotting up ever since Dean appeared on our one thousandth RAW! "

Michael Cole

" ...but here tonight, we have a great show too! CM Punk and Dean Ambrose have also been given opportunities tonight as they join the main event, CM Punk teaming with Orton against the team of Bryan and Ambrose! What a match that promises to be! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9aAGEn10D8

...and here we go! The main event for tonight and the sound of our WWE Champions theme song! Daniel Bryan stepped out from the back in his red leather jacket whilst the audience got to their feet, Bryan nodding for a moment whilst adjusting the title around his waist. Turning to his left, he began to side-step quickly to the ring, screaming YES! with every footstep! The crowd joined in as he got his usual good reaction, eventually coming to ringside and turning around whilst raising his arms. Screaming 'YES!' once more to the audience he stepped up the ring steps and onto the ropes and pointing once more to the ceiling, another big yes before he hopped downwards and onto the ring-mat. He began to circle the ring to his theme music till it stopped earlier than usual, Dean Ambrose out next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBR3vwYJCiE

Daniel Bryan turned to the entrance stage, unimpressed as Dean Ambrose had spoilt his entrance. Ambrose slowly stepped out of the back in his black jacket, stepping forward to the end of the stage before nodding, then pacing down to the ring only looking at Bryan who shouted towards him. Daniel Bryan wasn't pleased and was letting it be known continuously shouting abuse towards Ambrose who continued to nod, accepting all of it. Bryan unlatched his WWE Championship as Ambrose climbed onto the apron and through the ropes, just in-case he made a move, but he didn't, Dean simply walking over to a corner and standing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg

The two screeches of white noise before the familiar sound of Living Colours - 'Cult of Personality!' With the sound of their cheers suddenly getting way louder as the sleek figure of CM Punk emerged from behind the colourful screen. Sporting his own branded 'Best in the World' t-shirt over his wrestling attire he walked to the edge of the stage, just before the ramp, and shouted to the fans... something they responded too. Punk watched the crowd for a moment, dropping to one knee on the stage. Brushing the arena floor with his taped right hand, Punk brought the hand to his nose before doing his famous 'Clobbering time' taunt! He'd leap up and turn, arms spread out wide as he walked backwards down the ramp. The fans were louder than ever as he turned back on his heels, stepping up the ring steps and across the apron. Slipping through the ropes, CM Punk slowly stepped to the opposite turnbuckle and leapt onto the second rope whilst raising his arms into the air, beckoning the crowd to go louder and they did, arms raised and signs held aloft! He stared at Bryan and Ambrose behind him before hopping off the apron, waiting for his partner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDT--vVMxRs

Wow! The crowd went wild as Randy Orton's theme hit the speakers! The arena turning a sickening maroon as Randy Orton stepped out from the back. He was slow as ever whilst the crowd applauded, the viper stepping slowly to the ring as he watched Daniel Bryan. Bryan shouted abuse at Orton from behind Ambrose now, Orton eventually at ringside as the team of Bryan and Ambrose moved corners to give him space. He did the signature top rope taunt whilst Punk clapped him, happy about his partner for tonight.

- MATCH START -

- DEAN AMBROSE / DANIEL BRYAN VS CM PUNK / RANDY ORTON -

The referee had all men ready and the conferring began as they decided who would start. Daniel Bryan turned to Ambrose and told him to watch and learn, Dean simply shrugging as he turned to the ropes and slipped onto the apron. On the other-side of the ring, CM Punk pulled off his shirt and threw it to the audience as Orton stepped onto the apron. The match began now with the sound of the bell and Punk edging out of the corner to meet Bryan, both men circling with Punk making sure to dodge Dean on the apron. Ambrose hadn't seemed alert and simply stared at the action whilst the two members circled. It eventually gave as Punk lunged at Bryan, the two locking up and Punk gaining an upper-hand with his height advantage. Twisting Bryan around and wrapping arms around the abdomen, Punk then proceeded to lift Bryan from his feet and drop him downwards onto his stomach... CM Punk immediately stood up following the move as he bounced on his toes, grinning at Bryan who looked annoyed. Punk called for Bryan to try again, but instead Daniel stood and stepped backwards with a twisted look on his face, slapping the shoulder of Ambrose with quite a bit of force. Dean's eyes widened before he glared as Bryan who stepped through the ropes. Punk continued to bounce on his toes, though the grin now gone. Dean slowly stepped through the ropes, but without the traditional feeling out process he darted at Punk and grabbed a limb, using brute force as he dragged Punk to the floor by his arm and placing a knee on the back. The camera caught Orton on the apron looking shocked as Punk was manhandled into a bad position, then Dean proceeding to manically strike the back of Punk with his hand, keeping him pinned down with the knee.

The match slowly continued as Punk seemed in real danger, Ambrose still striking at Punk's back in a rage. Orton watched on as Ambrose finally stopped, Punk still on the floor but getting to his knees. Ambrose turned to Bryan before chuckling, then back to Punk who leaped from the ground. Before Dean could react, Punk was on top of him and striking at his face. The match was a brawl thus far as Punk continued to wrap his knuckles at the face of Ambrose, the referee immediately pulling him away to stop the illegal onslaught. As Punk fell backwards following the referees intervention, Dean climbed upwards and the two met in the middle of the ring. A right hand slap from Punk, followed by a right hand from Ambrose! The left hand slap from Punk followed by another Ambrose right! ...The trademark backhand spin from Punk left Dean a little dazed as he couldn't return that strike, but as Punk went from his kick to the head, Dean ducked and in the same movement leaned in with a heavy knee to the gut. Punk leaned forwards in pain whilst Dean grinned, wrapping an arm under the neck of Punk and falling backwards for a big DDT! Punk cracked off the mat as Dean rolled over, standing up and screaming at the crowd who returned the favour with a sea of boos. Ambrose simply shrugged before turning to Bryan, slapping him square in the jaw as the referee called tag. Daniel couldn't believe it and thought about reacting, Dean stopping him by simply staring.

As Bryan stepped through the ropes he approached Punk quickly, stepping to the side of Punk on his knees. The audience began to join in as Bryan buried kicks into the chest of Punk! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! and with the fifth about to arrive, Bryan took two steps back, running and landing the final kick onto the side of Punks head! As the former WWE champion collapsed to the floor, Bryan leaped onto the chest and hooked a leg! One! Two! Kickout on two! Bryan stood and wrapped hands around the head of Punk, hoisting him up and to a standing position... As Punk seemed too dazed to react, Bryan toyed with him a little as he pointed to his own jaw, telling a drowsy Punk to hit him... Bryan went to laugh but suddenly Punk twitched, lifting a leg high and Bryan ducked, quickly darting backwards as Punk stumbled backwards. Daniel ran across the ring and grabbed him by the leg as to stop him tagging Orton, then dragging him back into the corner. Bryan quickly dragged Punk upwards and to his feet, letting him stand alone as he darted around the other side of Punk before spearing him into the corner. Dean quickly tagged himself in, stepping through the ropes and turning to Punk before hitting a high elbow! Punk took it full on, and then a second! Daniel Bryan grinned as he watched Ambrose go, Dean then lifting Punk up onto the top ropes. He was looking for a Super-plex. As Dean climbed to the top too, Punk seemed to wake up as he kicked Dean's leg from under him, watching as 'Street Dog' fell backwards and face first onto the turnbuckle. Bryan went to hit Punk, but ended up being struck off the apron. As Dean scrambled upwards and went to lunge at top rope Punk, he missed big time with Punk jumping over his head! Sprinting across the ring, Punk leapt and slapped Orton's hand!

The crowd started to go crazy as Orton swiftly jilted through the ropes and ducked an Ambrose clothesline, letting Dean turn around and clotheslining him! Randy then waited as Dean scrambled back up, hitting another! Orton was charging up for a quick ending here, grabbing a dazed Dean and twisting him over in a scoop slam! The crowd went wild as Orton turned to the audience, taunting whilst Dean was laid out. Orton then turned back, leaping up high and landing with his big knee! Dean waking up with the move and beginning to hop to his feet, Orton begging as he stalked for the RKO, waiting and watching as Ambrose stumbled around. Once on two feet, Orton leapt up but Ambrose countered as he let Orton drop! Randy crashed onto his back and wriggled in pain as Dean stumbled backwards.. He fell into the corner and Bryan slapped the back of Ambrose, zipping through the ropes and stopping Orton tagging back out with a leaping double knee to CM Punk on the apron! Orton began to pull himself up but Bryan got behind him, wrapping arms around the abdomen of Orton and vaulting him up and over! A massive German suplex! The fans watched in horror as the poster boy took the punishment! Orton rolled into the center of the ring and Bryan quickly got to his feet, diving onto Orton, he grabbed the left arm and twisted him quickly into a LeBell Lock situation! The Yes! Lock was locked in! The fans were willing Orton out of it as he began to spasm in pain! The hold was tight!

Punk suddenly slid into the ring from the outside, displeased with taking two knees to the face and tackling Bryan off Orton, this led to a chain reaction as Ambrose immediately darted through the ropes and began to exchange strikes with Punk! The fans went wild with every Punk shot! It was a stalemate till Bryan stood up and helped Dean out, booting Punk in the gut and giving Dean the opening to clotheslines Punk over the ropes and out of the ring! It was looking good till Orton appeared from behind the two, a big RKO to Daniel Bryan! the fans erupted into applause and cheers as Orton was on his knees, and Bryan out-cold on the mat. Dean spotted a moment and immediately charged at the kneeled Orton, the knee-trembler! The crowd were hushed once more as Orton hit the ground, the two legal men out cold in the ring! Dean tried to figure out the situation as the referee continued to argue with him, trying to get him out of the ring, only interrupted by CM Punk! He appeared on the top rope, diving onto Ambrose with a cross-body! Both men seemed to rise at the same time, CM Punk whipping Ambrose to the corner for his running knee-strike! Dean took it full in the jaw before the arm was wrapped around him for the bulldog! As Punk ran looking to drop Dean on his face, 'Street Dog' stayed put and let Punk go alone! Punk hit the ground alone and tried to scramble up, but was hit by Dean's second knee-trembler! Ambrose couldn't believe his luck as he stopped on the floor, breathing heavily he looked at Bryan who was still the legal man. Grabbing Bryan by the arm, he pulled him over Orton and ordered the referee to count. One! Two! Three! This chaotic match was over! The fans disappointed!

Winners

Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan

With the sound of the ring bell, Dean Ambrose darted through the ring ropes and away from the match-up. He paced up the ramp and away from the scene, behind the curtain. The referee shrugged as he helped Bryan up, lifting him to his feet and handing him his WWE Championship. Bryan didn't know where he was really and glanced around the ring as he looked for Ambrose, turning around and meeting an RKO! Randy Orton had gotten up and unleashed his frustrations on Bryan, then looking around for Ambrose who had fled the scene already. RAW ended with Orton looking around for Ambrose, and Punk looking up from the floor, a disaster of a match.

OT

A bit of a slap-dash episode to be honest, the week before a PPV is always difficult to come up with ideas for, so I made this. The match is okay, nothing great though. I'd prefer to just totally forget this episode altogether, but whatever.

#49 Famous Last Words

Famous Last Words

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

This is a excellent diary. I've been watching it closely and I have absolutely nothing bad to say as of yet. The feud between the two has been interesting, and I'm sure after SummerSlam, it won't be the end of things. The match on Raw was what it had to be, like you said it was the Raw before a PPV, so it would've been hard to find something for him to do. The match finished nicely, and Ambrose and Bryan winning actually didn't surprise me. I'll give you better feedback come you SummerSlam event. Goodluck.

#50 SirRockNRolla

SirRockNRolla

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,995 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SirRockNRolla

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

I like this update even tho you said it was a throw away it was WWE like just resorting to putting a feud in a tag team against each other, I feel that it needed a promo tho, a main event with a surprise tag team partner yet no Mick Foley saying "CM Punk can pick a partner for tonights tag team match" or whatever

#51 KhabibKnows

KhabibKnows

• Members
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

I like this update even tho you said it was a throw away it was WWE like just resorting to putting a feud in a tag team against each other, I feel that it needed a promo tho, a main event with a surprise tag team partner yet no Mick Foley saying "CM Punk can pick a partner for tonights tag team match" or whatever

The tag team partner wasn't a surprise, it was a feud merge. Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton currently feuding for the WWE Championship, I guess I should've mentioned that to be honest, though I actually might've in the opening commentary. I'll get this diary together and catch-up on yours soon, i've been away for the past couple days.

#52 Creepia

Creepia

Painkiller.

• Members
  • 39,134 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm still really enjoying this! It has gotten so much better. Keep it up dude.

#53 JohnnyBravo23

JohnnyBravo23

New Talent

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

This is some good stuff. I'm going to be following this one, I think that this is a plausible way to get a guy involved with alot of potential. I'm interested to see how things develop after Summer Slam, I see Ambrose losing his PPV Debut match against Punk... Part me thinks Ambrose should lose, and then have them go down seperate paths on Raw and then be reintroduced to each other somewhere down the line. I don't know but we'll see. Keep up the good work.

#54 OrderDX

OrderDX

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Don't be so harsh on yourself! I really enjoyed the update and i feel like i have got the character of Ambrose straight away and what you are trying to do with him. I do feel that pushing him to face CM Punk immediately is a big call. I would have preferred to see him destroy some lower or midcarders to gain some momentum but i can understand why you have made the choices you have. I am very interested to see how the match between Punk and Ambrose goes at SummerSlam. I feel like you won't have Ambrose lose but he might not win. Maybe a double DQ or something and then a gimmick match at the next PPV. Great work i look forward to the next update!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEW UPDATE