Dean Ambrose || This is a Message.

rtegedg

I like this update even tho you said it was a throw away it was WWE like just resorting to putting a feud in a tag team against each other, I feel that it needed a promo tho, a main event with a surprise tag team partner yet no Mick Foley saying "CM Punk can pick a partner for tonights tag team match" or whatever

The tag team partner wasn't a surprise, it was a feud merge. Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton currently feuding for the WWE Championship, I guess I should've mentioned that to be honest, though I actually might've in the opening commentary. I'll get this diary together and catch-up on yours soon, i've been away for the past couple days.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is some good stuff. I'm going to be following this one, I think that this is a plausible way to get a guy involved with alot of potential. I'm interested to see how things develop after Summer Slam, I see Ambrose losing his PPV Debut match against Punk... Part me thinks Ambrose should lose, and then have them go down seperate paths on Raw and then be reintroduced to each other somewhere down the line. I don't know but we'll see. Keep up the good work.

Don't be so harsh on yourself! I really enjoyed the update and i feel like i have got the character of Ambrose straight away and what you are trying to do with him. I do feel that pushing him to face CM Punk immediately is a big call. I would have preferred to see him destroy some lower or midcarders to gain some momentum but i can understand why you have made the choices you have. I am very interested to see how the match between Punk and Ambrose goes at SummerSlam. I feel like you won't have Ambrose lose but he might not win. Maybe a double DQ or something and then a gimmick match at the next PPV. Great work i look forward to the next update!

Archived