Dean Ambrose || This is a Message.

rtegedg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I haven't got the foggiest idea who that could be lol JK but dunno what video he jacked it from tho looks like Stone Cold mainly because its a WWE video

Not much to say about your promo's as they are just building him nothing that could advance a story really

The MITB results have something to do with it tho with Punk losing I deffo see something happening now

The video gave absolutely nothing away and Im still wondering what video you jacked it from, if this was real life i'd wonder who it was

First of all, I really like your layout. It's unique and stands out but not to the point where it gets annoying; I like that. The Dean Ambrose "home video" is a very good idea, I don't I've seen it before in a diary. It seems like a great way to introduce Ambrose's character. Due to the home videos, I'm assuming he's a heel (a crazy heel?). His menacing personality is cool and unpredictable. The Money In The Bank results must have something to do with his debut, otherwise I doubt you would type them up. To be honest, I wouldn't be a fan of him debuting against CM Punk. Punk's the number two full time babyface in the company and to your average fan, Ambrose is essentially an unknown. Personally, I would put him in a midcard feud and see how that goes. But hey, it's your diary, not mine. Overall, things are looking very good IMO. There is a lot of mystery surrounding your diary and I would imagine that's what you intended. Just keep doing what you're doing man.

th_wwe_2d_logo.png

z1hjn.jpg

' 1000th episode of monday night raw '

' live from the scottrade center, st.louis, missouri '

' monday the twenty third of july, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter six " well hello there " '

Wow! The opening credits roll as RAW starts its new generation! With the new theme song for Monday Night RAW rolling, the fans stand and raise their signs in jubilation as this St.Louis, Missouri crowd gets pumped for the three hours in store. The opening comes to an end with an array of fireworks sprouting from cannons on the stage. Sparkles of a multitude of different colours spray over the heads of the audience and fizzle out. The cameras on cranes pan over the crowd and they all raise their signs as they cheer in the direction of the camera. With the music softening and playing in the background, the camera slowly fades to the image of Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Booker T in suits as they sit behind the announcing desk. Michael Cole waited for a moment as the noise died down before welcoming the viewers at home.

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW's One Thousand Episode spectacular! Live from the Scottrade Center in St.Louis, Missouri! I'm Michael Cole joined by my broadcast partners for tonight, Jerry 'the king' Lawler and from Smackdown, Booker T! What a treat we have for you tonight! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh boy! Am I excited for tonight! What a spectacle we have tonight as RAW is returned to by legends from the past, new faces and we finally find out our new general manager from now on, and you can vote on twitter for who you would pick now. You've got the choices of Vickie Guerrero, 'the hardcore legend' Mick Foley, 'The Million Dollar man' Ted DiBiase and our very own Booker T! "

Booker T

" Oh wow i'm so excited ya' know! Ya' know by tonight I could be the leader of this whole show man, i'm so excited and hey?! you want a good candidate then vote for Booker, get dat' managements attention back 'der. "

Michael Cole

" Well personally i'm casting my vote right now, and i'm voting for Vickie Guerrero! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh no Cole! Why you gotta do that? She's the most disgusting woman I think i've ever laid eyes on. "

Michael Cole

" Well in my opinion she put on the best show, and rightfully deserves it! She's a proud supporter of Michael Cole, you know?! Maybe i'll finally get to do this show without you two goons after this! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh you wish Cole, you wish! "

Interrupting the ramblings of the three men behind the desk, the two screeches of white noise before the familiar sound of Living Colours - 'Cult of Personality!' The arena turned a light red and blue as the fans simultaneously rose to their feet and most raised their arms in jubilation as they watched the entrance stage. With the sound of their cheers suddenly getting way louder as the sleek figure of CM Punk emerged from behind the colourful screen. Sporting his own branded 'Best in the World' t-shirt over his wrestling attire he walked to the edge of the stage, just before the ramp, and shouted to the fans... something they responded too. Punk watched the crowd for a moment, dropping to one knee on the stage. Brushing the arena floor with his taped right hand, Punk brought the hand to his nose before doing his famous 'Clobbering time' taunt! He'd leap up and turn, arms spread out wide as he walked backwards down the ramp. The fans were louder than ever as he turned back on his heels, stepping up the ring steps and across the apron. Slipping through the ropes, CM Punk slowly stepped to the opposite turnbuckle and leapt onto the second rope whilst raising his arms into the arm, beckoning the crowd to go louder and they did, arms raised and signs held aloft! With that, Punk held his hand downwards as Justin Roberts chucked his microphone from the booth and Punk catching. He'd nod in approval before hopping down and bouncing gently off the ring mat. Waiting for the crowd to die down, Punk waited in the center of the ring whilst the chanting of his name started.

" Well... that was an unfortunate circumstance... The longest WWE Championship reign within the past three years comes to a crashing halt because the WWE's resident goat-face decides he can't take me on, one versus one fairly! No, when the referee had his back turned, when the referee was dealing with AJ, he decided what better than to attack me from behind with a low-blow and then trapped me in the Yes Lock!... I never tapped out, I didn't feel he deserved the satisfaction knowing he made me quit... I remained in the hold and it damaged my neck pretty bad. When I couldn't respond to the three count, the referee called for the bell, stood Daniel Bryan up and raised his hand. Just like that, one mistake, the reign came crashing to a halt and now we're left with a goat-face prancing around the arena shouting 'yes!' in everybody's face... You know I could be annoyed about this whole situation, I could throw my toys out of the pram... but this is the one thousandth episode of Monday Night RAW!... and i've got a title rematch on the contract! [ The crowd went wild as Punk began to nod to the sound of the claps. ] That's right! Tonight, on the one thousandth episode extravaganza we're going to see the Pipebomb, the Straight-Edge Saviour, the Messiah take back what still is rightfully mine and i'm going to hold it from today till the two thousandth episode of RAW, if that's possible... So seeing as i'm ready, and I saw Daniel Bryan, he looked ready, and you people are ready right?! [ The crowd went wild as Punk grinned. ] Well then that's all the go I need for this to happen, get out here goat-face! [ Punk lowered the microphone, using his freehand to strip off his shirt and throw it into the audience. He waited for a moment before approaching the ropes that faced the entrance and lifting the microphone back up. ] Come on Bryan, you can't hide back there forever, i've got a contract that says you've gotta get your ass o- "

The crowd rose to their feet, cheering whoever had decided to interrupt the promo and awaited the entrant with great expectations. Signs rose from seats, the odd one displaying the name "Secret Weapon" and a small managed to find its way onto Punk's face as he knew the man from the back. The symphony slowly continued before from behind the entrance screen strolled the man awaited, the 'street dog' Dean Ambrose had finally risen from Florida Championship Wrestling and he approached the end of the stage as he watched Punk. Sporting his trademark leather jacket over his wrestling attire, Dean flicked his head to the side to rid his eyes of some of his stringy hair. In his hand was a microphone and he paced from side to side, eyes fixated on Punk who simply took a step back while stroking his beard, shaking his head. Dean then stopped his constant pacing and began to advance down the ramp slowly as his music cut. He lifted the microphone to his lips as the crowd watched with intent.

" For those who don't know it yet, maybe you've never opened your eyes, maybe you've never looked past this company, maybe you've never felt the need to change the channel while you listen to this mindless drivel, i'm Dean Ambrose! I'm this companies secret weapon and i've quickly become the most hyped star in the business today. Before we get into the whole 'why i'm here' business, let me give you a little factfile on just who Dean Ambrose is. [ Dean reached the end of the ramp at this point. ] Dean Ambrose is a little different to your average superstar ladies and gentlemen, Dean Ambrose is the best wrestler in the business at the moment... The very best, i'm better than anyone on the circuits, anyone in the back... and the nobody standing in the ring right now. [ The crowd suddenly realised this guys intentions and began to boo as he climbed the ring steps whilst he talked. ] You will be quiet and give me the respect I deserve! Don't think I won't come out there and hand you the biggest beating of your life just because your hiding behind the barricades, that's not a magic bubble that blocks me from you, so shut the hell up! [ The crowd booed again, some of the men in the front rows beckoning him over. Ambrose focused on one of them, pointing and shaking his head. ] No sir, sit down before you embarrass yourself... [ Dean stepped through the ropes now, returning his focus to CM Punk who had slipped to the opposite corner. ] Why am I here? To rid you all of this intolerant roster of fools that proclaim that they're the 'best' in the business just because they hold a belt plated with metal. I don't need titles, I don't want them, any title in this company doesn't reach my reputation... I'm here because their are people like this guy running their mouths... [ Dean walks to the center of the ring where Punk joins him, Ambrose smirking as he stands nose to nose with Punk. ] ...CM Punk, are you finished? I mean an eight month run comes crashing to a crimson end just last week and you're already wanting to hop back on your high-horse and take it back? You know you used to be the indy boy that hated having his photo taken, now you're showing up to photo-shoots and having your face airbrushed onto everything that comes with the WWE logo?... Just because you called yourself the best in the world and cut a crappy promo once? Get out of here. If that's how you got the top, can you imagine how quickly i'll break it here? I will wreck the scale and smash through the proverbial roof! [ The crowd hisses and boos as Dean turns to them. ] How about you retain your dignity and seat down before I run up there and twist your face of your skull! [ The fan that Dean pointed at began to sit down as Dean chuckled. ] ...but Punk, I know i'm intruding... you've got a rematch right? [ CM Punk nodded as Dean began to shake his head. ] Wrong! You see when they saw my potential, when the guys in the back saw the aura that I provide, the monster inside... they gave me the opportunity. They told me I could choose to debut against anyone, anytime. I waited for tonight, I waited for the inevitable when the self proclaimed best in the world was knocked off his pedistool, and now i'm here to finish you off. You want Daniel Bryan tonight? You've gotta beat me before you do it. I pick you Punk! I'm gonna make an example out of you and when i'm done, when the ring mat is a piece of torn blood soaked tartan and you're left in a state that leaves you on the sidelines for a few years, you're gonna wish you never came out and ran your mouth. You knew I was coming and you decided leave yourself a target... Get a referee out here right now! "

Dean threw the microphone at the floor, it bounced out of the ring and to the floor as Punk simply lifted his microphone back up.

" Okay, but remember Dean... when you wake up later after I send you to sleep, you're gonna wish you never signed the dotted line. Let me give you a welcome to be proud of. "

Punk then chucked his microphone out of the ring whilst Dean threw off his leather jacket and hung it onto the ring post. A referee seemed to slide under the ropes from nowhere as he approached both men and checked their possessions. Once all was safe, the ring bell was sounded.

' MATCH STARTS '

With the sound of the ring bell, Dean Ambrose slowly stepped away from his corner and over to Punk who remained where he was. Shouting something at him, CM Punk seemed offended as he walked towards Ambrose quickly and pushed him backwards. Dean simply staggered backwards before smirking, shaking his finger as he walked towards the center of the ring. Punk slapped Ambrose this time and he snapped backwards, grasping his face before turning to Punk once more, this time darting at the waist of Punk and wrapped two arms around the abdomen as he slithered behind. Punk began to push at the wrists that were locked around him, physically grabbing both and trying to tear them apart. Dean's grip didn't release though as his arms tightened, pulling Punk off his feet and down onto his stomach with a slam! With Punk on the floor, Ambrose pinned him down with the right hand whilst maneuvering to the left arm of CM Punk. Whilst holding the former champion down, Dean Ambrose began to repeatedly slam his fist into the back of Punk. CM Punk used his initiative, rolling over and pulling Ambrose from his knees to the floor. Punk quickly countered into the same hold Dean had, kneeing Dean in the side of abdomen. Punk then wrapped an arm around the head of Ambrose and tried to lock in a cross-face! Dean over-powered Punk and got up to his knees before then to his feet, Punk till holding the face of Dean. With a quick strike to the abdomen, Dean was free from the hold and wrapped an arm under Punk, pulling him up and slamming him back down for a standard suplex! Punk on the back-burner so far in this match as Dean scrambled for a cover. Slapping an arm over the chest of Punk, he pinned his shoulders down! One! Kickout! Punk jerked a shoulder up as the match got going.

With that first kickout, Dean crawled around to the back of Punk and wrapped an under and around the neck. Wrenching a seated headlock, Punk began to notice his lack of oxygen and thought fast, rolling backwards over the torso of Dean and to a standing position. As Dean went to scramble upwards, Punk hit a head-kick! Ambrose staggered backwards slowly, gripping the spot hit by the boot. Punk followed him up with a clothesline and Dean crashed down to the floor. The same happened again as Ambrose got up and met a second clothesline before the penultimate third! Ambrose slammed down and Punk quickly waited as he got up, hitting a suplex of his own to the six foot four frame of Dean! CM Punk dropped to his knees quickly, falling down to his knees and covering Ambrose! One! Two! Th-! Kickout from Dean! The crowd were into this match as Dean slowly rolled around the floor. Punk took another step back as he taunted the crowd. Dean soon got up and Punk ran at him, aiming for a big boot that Ambrose ducked out of the way from. As Punk continued to run into the ropes, Dean Ambrose turned and lifted his own boot for the big boot of his own! Punk ducked out of the way of that one, this time Punk hitting off the ropes and into a dropkick that sent Dean backwards and through the middle ropes! Punk stopped in the center of the ring and raised his arms out to his side whilst Ambrose stood at the barricade, turning around in a daze to meet the trademark CM Punk suicide dive! The crowd were in hysterics as they watched him stand again, Dean squirming on the floor. The commentators began to really big up the dive before calling that RAW would return soon, the show heading for an ad break.

We return to the match with Ambrose and Punk standing in the center of the ring, exchanging rights and lefts with neither really getting an upper hand. With quick thinking, Punk began to use quick low kicks that shook Ambrose enough to make him lean down. Taking a step back, Punk hit his trademark high kick to the head! Ambrose staggered back one step before running at Punk quickly, really catching the superstar off guard as he speared him across the ring into a turnbuckle! Punk felt the force of being smashed into the corner and reacted with a strike to Ambrose's head! CM Punk quickly wrapped an arm over the head of Dean, DDT'ing him into the turnbuckle behind him! Such a unique maneuver as Dean flopped backwards and fell infront of the turnbuckle! CM Punk stepped through the ropes now, and began to climb the turnbuckle as Dean slowly moved on the floor. CM Punk stood on the top ropes and pointed to the roof in a tribute to Randy Savage, the taunt however interrupted by Ambrose as he leapt forwards and moved the top rope! Punk fell onto his private area and wheezed in pain whilst Ambrose quickly scrambled up the ropes and grabbed Punk by the head, two big strikes before Ambrose stood on the rope himself, yanking Punk up with him! The crowd stood as both men did on the top rope, Dean turning and looking behind him. With a swift grab of Punk's head, a huge super-plex! Both men came crashing to the ring mat as the crowd cheered with amazement! Dean Ambrose was the first to stir on the floor and crawled over to the ropes, grabbing the top rope and pulling himself to his feet. Dean stood and flicked his head back as the hair moved out of his face, Dean stumbling over to a corner where he stood. Turning around, Punk was on his knees. Dean performed his gun-shot taunt and charged for the knee trembler, Punk slipping out of the way! Dean was running at no-one and quickly turned around, he'd meet the arms of Punk who vaulted him over his shoulders! The Go to Sleep position was set, and Punk threw Dean over his shoulders, the knee connecting, but not as well as Punk would've hoped! Dean didn't go down though, instead falling backwards and through the middle of the ropes! Punk scrambled over but couldn't stop Dean falling and looked on the outside as Dean was on his knees. Punk slipped over to the ropes and leaned through to grab Ambrose. Dean revealed his intentions as he lifted a wrench from under the ring and smacked Punk in the cheek with the weapon, out of the referees sight. Punk fell backwards grabbing his face as Dean stood on the outside, grabbing his leather jacket and slowly walking away from the ring as the referee continued his count, Punk still rolling in pain! Dean had lost via count-out.

WINNER

CM Punk

Punk kneeled in the ring as Ambrose stood on the stage, obtaining a microphone from the editing booth to the right of the stage. Dean stood and was noticeably breathing heavily, so was Punk... Dean lifted the microphone to his lips as he stopped Punks music playing.

" Whoa, that's gotta hurt Punk, right?! You know what I just did Punk, I just opened this audiences eyes. They know they've got a new talent on their hands no matter how badly you all wanna keep it under wraps, you know I just shocked each and everyone of you. I could've stepped into that ring and preyed on Punk, finished the job and pinned his shoulders down, but now i've got a free schedule. I've got the time to sit around and wait for you to call me out. Wait for you to offer me round two, and when you do you'll be met by a new Dean Ambrose, one that doesn't hold back like he did today. You'll meet my monsters. "

Dean threw the microphone to the floor, turning and heading backstage as medics brushed past him to treat Punks jaw.

MESSAGE TO READERS

Yes, this is earlier than expected, and it's a long one. Any feedback is really appreciated since this took a long while.

z1hjn.jpg

As well as the debut of Dean Ambrose, the night of RAW was filled with other debuts. For the first time the WWE experienced the debut of Kassius Ohno, and he competed against Drew McIntyre, beating him. Mick Foley was made the general manager of RAW permanently aswell.

Okay i'll start as I read, not going to lie it was predictable and I could see a few people questioning him being a nobody and going after Punk but he has a agenda to take out the self proclaimed best in the WWE to show everyone that he is, the promo itself I felt was slightly watered down from his previous, there wasn't truly the "one lab accident away from being a super villain" which we had seen before, he had more of a agenda then incoherent rambling, it was like WWE had a word with him, it isn't a bad thing because I feel that this would work more in the WWE then the previous, its more now that he isn't going to snap if someone doesn't put sugar in his coffee for instance, hes more stabley unstable if you understand, personally I prefer it

The match itself was great, very detailed and thank god someone has debuted someone here and actually lost lol even if it was to prove a point, I didn't understand the wrench tho maybe im missing something or it was the first thing he grabbed, loved the agenda as Dean isn't actually going to feud with Punk its going to be the other way around, I would love for Punk to just go "Fine okay Ambrose i've beaten you so now Daniel I want my rematch" lol

th_wwe_2d_logo.png

z1hjn.jpg

' 1001st episode of monday night raw '

' monday the thirtieth of july, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter seven " ruining your chances " '

With the theme song rolling fans inside the arena stand and watch. The credits eventually come to a close and the blood-red lit arena is graced by the traditional Monday night RAW firework display, a magical dose of colour spreading over the vicinity of the inside arena. Cameras on cranes slowly panned over the audience, members of the crowd fighting to get their face on TV to watch when they return home. Following a few zoom ins on signs, the camera changes to the image of Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sitting at ringside, both with welcoming smiles as it all begins.

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW, we are one week removed from the one thousand episode spectacular! I'm your broadcast announcer Michael Cole joined my co-worker Jerry 'the King' Lawler! ...and tonight we get to see the match that never happened last week as the WWE Championship is on the line! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh it's so exciting! CM Punk was ready to invoke his rematch clause last week, but the arrival of WWE debutant Dean Ambrose stopped the match and instead we saw CM Punk take on this new individual, and boy did Ambrose impress! "

Michael Cole

" I think Dean had that match in the bag, and he knew he was too good for Punk, that's why he walked away!... Dean Ambrose does make an appearance here tonight though as he takes on Heath Slater! The One Man Band! Woo! "

Jerry Lawler

" ...and also last week, Mick Foley was appointed the general manager in a big decision where the voting for the new GM came down to one percent! Our co-worker from SmackDown was just one percent from winning the spot, but he lost by little more than forty votes. I couldn't believe it! "

- LATER IN THE SHOW -

- DEAN AMBROSE VERSUS HEATH SLATER -

With the crowd watching the ring as Heath Slater already stood in the center, Lillian Garcia would stand in the center and announce the first competitor. " First, already in the ring, hailing from Pineville, West Virginia!, weighing in at two hundred and sixteen pounds, the 'One Man Band' Heath Slater! " Heath bounced around in the ring, raising both arms in the air as his name was called. The fans clapped softly as he beckoned for more cheers, not receiving much more. The music of Heath soon faded away and his movement stopped as he physically gulped, obviously intimidated.

The name 'Dean Ambrose' flashed on the titantron and the crowd rose to their feet as more noise was made, not cheers this time though. Cage the Elephants single echoed throughout the arena and small cheers were heard amongst the boos as Dean Ambrose stepped out from the back in his charcoal jacket, his hair its usually soaked consistency. Slowly he walked to the edge of the stage, taking a bow before he began to edge down the ramp, watching the crowd who stuck out their hands with disgust. Stepping to his left he darted up a flight of stairs and onto the apron " and his opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds, Dean Ambrose! " Hopping through the apron as the ring cleared of camera crews and announcers, Dean stepped into his corner as Heath slowly bounced on his toes, watching. The referee sounded for the bell immediately, we are underway.

' MATCH STARTS '

The sound of the bell was like a starting gate for Ambrose, and as soon as the sound begun he was across the ring in a flash, grabbing Slater by the shoulder before he could even talk trash and repeatedly striking him in the face. Slater fell backwards into a corner and Ambrose continued, the referee sticking his arm in-between them for a count for five, one that Ambrose didn't ignore. Wrapping his arms around the wrists of a dazzled Heath, Ambrose used his brute force to Irish whip the 'one man band' across to the opposite corner. Slater sprinted across the ring and his back collided with the padded turnbuckle, winding him a little as he stumbled out. Ambrose leaped forwards with a big clothesline that dropped Heath down hard. Slater seemed to get his senses back from the drop and immediately sat up, turning to his left as he grabbed for the ring ropes... Ambrose watched from across the ring as Heath scrambled upwards, turning and charging at 'street dog'. With Slater posing a threat with his charge, Ambrose quickly side-stepped and allowed Slater to hit the turnbuckle that Ambrose stood at. Heath again stumbled from the blocks, this time Dean wrapping two arms around the left leg of Slater and vaulting him up and over, Slater crashing down on his face. The match was looking to close already as Ambrose took a few steps towards Slater, lifting him up by his hair, bad move. Heath began to strike the abdomen of Dean, once! twice! three times! but it's cancelled out by a gross knee from Ambrose who took the strikes like they were nothing. With Heath falling to his knees, Ambrose took three steps back into the corner. Grabbing his right knee-pad and pushing it down to expose the bare knee, Ambrose looked up and made a gun-pose with his fingers 'shooting' Slater! With that taunt, Ambrose charged forwards with the running knee-trembler, a knee to the side of the head! Regal-esque right there! Dropping for the cover! One! Two! Three!

WINNER

Dean Ambrose

Looking up from the mat with an evil smile, Dean stood and without accepting the referees offer for an arm raise he immediately left the ring. Stepping up the ramp at a sprinters pace, Dean didn't even look back... he stepped behind the entrance curtain as camera focus turned to Slater, still slumped on the ring mat, out cold.

- THE MAIN EVENT -

- DANIEL BRYAN VERSUS CM PUNK -

- WWE CHAMPIONSHIP -

We're late on in this match here and Punk is in full control! Bryan looks to lose his title before he's even won it! The match is in full flow as Punk stands atop the top rope with arms pointed to the sky, the leaping elbow drop connects! Punk paying tribute to Savage! With the connection, Punk quickly covered! One! Two! No! Bryan struggled out of the attempt and sat up, Punk standing and connecting with a kick to Bryan's chest! This was looking very one-sided! Punk then quickly needed this job done, grabbing Bryan and hoisting him up to his feet. That sequence to be followed by another as an Irish whip by Punk on Bryan into the corner, and Punk takes a step back into the opposite. Charging forward, Punk hits his trademark elevated knee to the skull of Bryan, followed up by the trademark bulldog! The crowd are really into this as Punk turns to them, arms spread as he shouts 'BEST IN THE WORLD' to the audience. Attention back on the match, Punk continues by dragging Bryan to his feet, Punk stood infront of the 'American Dragon' before swinging a right hand, then a left hand! Spinning back-hand from Punk! Followed by the high-kick! The KENTA combo working out beautifully as Bryan slumped to the floor in a heap. The crowd watched as Punk ran his hand over his hair, standing behind the carcass of Bryan whilst doing his 'wake-up taunt' the crocodile hands as he awaited the moment for his GTS. Instead Bryan remained down, Punk still on the prowl as he stared at the back of Bryan's head. This was surely over if this worked!

Oh no, not this! The theme music of AJ played and Punks attention was dragged for a second before he decided to focus on Bryan again, ignoring whatever she was doing... the boo's however did grasp his attention as Dean Ambrose was the one who emerged instead, with an arm wrapped around the neck of AJ. Punk quickly walked over to the ropes as he stared at the duo, Dean Ambrose holding both of AJ's cheeks with his hands. CM Punk began to grow frustrated, turning around to see Bryan on his knees. As he went to return focus to the match, Ambrose pulled a microphone to the mouth of AJ, letting her speak. " Help Punk! Please! I'm sorry Punk! Please! Please help me! He's gonna hurt me! I'm begging Punk! " The words of AJ gripped Punk as he turned around, back to the ropes again as Dean threw down the microphone. Instead of Punk exiting the ring however, Bryan rolled him up from behind! One! Two! Three! No way! He's stolen it!

WINNER

Daniel Bryan

With that pinfall, Dean released AJ and she collapsed onto the stage on her hands and knees, leaving her to cough towards the floor whilst Ambrose strolled behind the curtain. Meanwhile Daniel Bryan grabbed his title mid-ring, arms aloft as he celebrated! The crowd booed massively as Punk remained on his knees, holding his head in frustration as he turned to AJ on the stage, shaking his head. With the show looking like it had ended, Punk decided to make one thing known as he caught a distracted Daniel Bryan as he celebrated, hoisting him over the shoulders! Go To Sleep time! Bryan was thrown over the shoulders and onto the knee as Punk wiped the sweat from his face, the show ending with AJ still on the stage, looking as if she was crying.

I really liked this up to the end, possibly the worst feud you could get into with Ambrose, the match with Slater was just a jobbing match but I didn't expect another big ol' match again but bringing AJ into it just really let me down, I was thinking it was going to be something edgy or maybe screwing punk out but the AJ feud in general is just really bad, it felt kind of a cheap way, Ambrose comes off like he has to leave his mark on his opponent not by screwing them but by actually leaving his mark, in blood, bruised body or whatever something to make them remember him by, I would of thought Ambrose wouldn't have to use AJ at all, just let me down as I thought the feud would of been just purely them two and maybe Bryan possibly maybe because I despise AJ so much, its the worst feud they have done in forever and after massive hopes for Ambrose it looks like hes slipped into it, even if its nothing more then just using her once it feels kind of desperate for Ambrose

Considering i'm going off current WWE events, AJ is a big part of the storyline and I can't just drop her from it. Ambrose is a "get his hands dirty" kind of guy, but he's also great with mind games. AJ is part of the Punk/Bryan story whether I like it or not and didn't visualize how she'd just drop from it considering at the moment she's the centerpiece. She is included in the plans for the storyline I have set though, and I currently believe this is a more 'realistic' route to go down. Ambrose was never going to just have Punk notice him straight off the bat but by using AJ, someone Punk obviously cares about, I believe that's more sick and twisted than just a pure beatdown on Punk... I do still take what you say into consideration, but with the current plans I have, AJ is important.

Considering i'm going off current WWE events, AJ is a big part of the storyline and I can't just drop her from it. Ambrose is a "get his hands dirty" kind of guy, but he's also great with mind games. AJ is part of the Punk/Bryan story whether I like it or not and didn't visualize how she'd just drop from it considering at the moment she's the centerpiece. She is included in the plans for the storyline I have set though, and I currently believe this is a more 'realistic' route to go down. Ambrose was never going to just have Punk notice him straight off the bat but by using AJ, someone Punk obviously cares about, I believe that's more sick and twisted than just a pure beatdown on Punk... I do still take what you say into consideration, but with the current plans I have, AJ is important.

But AJ currently like she is, Ambrose will become the new Kane and the whole feuding will become a massive circle again of who will she like, who wont she, its like a really bad soap opera, fading her into the background would of helped get this feud of the ground, nobody will really go "Wheres AJ gone?" because its Ambrose vs Punk, having Ambrose use AJ as a pawn and get her involved just so Punk focuses on Ambrose just loses the magic of what could of been a massive feud, I understand the realism but you don't have to go off current events but like I said AJ will end up falling for Ambrose if this was real, maybe its just I hate AJ and the current story line so much

I see where SRNR is coming from, but in all honesty I like the realism. If anything, it's making me appreciate the storyline more. I'm hoping that since Ambrose is more focused on Punk than the WWE title, Bryan'll just fade back and feud with someone else for the title (which I'm assuming you won't cover seeing as how this revolves around Ambrose). I'm also sure AJ is going to fit inI think Punk vs. Ambrose would be a great match in real life, so I'm excited to see it happen here. Ambrose's debut is the one thing I'm actually hyped for in WWE at the moment, so I'll continue following as I know this has amazing potential.

The 1000th Raw was brilliant. Punk's promo to start us off was good and it was kept realistic. The Ambrose promo was excellent, a really good way to introduce his character. I said in an earlier post that I'm not a fan of Ambrose being immediately put into a feud with Punk, an established main eventer. I still don't think it's the best route you could have gone but you've handled it really well. The match itself was the great too, very detailed. TBH, I feared you would put Ambrose over which would kind of be unrealistic but Punk getting the un-decisive win was the best way to go IMO.

A clean win for Ambrose was a good decision, even though I don't know how Slater became a face haha. An Ambrose interference in the Punk/Bryan was inevitable but logical so you made the right choice. I hope AJ doesn't play a huge part in the feud as I don't think she's needed but I'm interested to see where you're going with this.

Moxley's (I'm sorry I just can't call him anything else lol) match with Slater was alright. A bit predictable that he would win, but other then that it was nice. However the main goodness of the show (yes goodness) was how you had him interfee in the Punk/Bryan match. The way that he brought AJ out was a little shocking, as I don't recall ever seeing that in wrestling. For some reason, when I read AJ's part, I kept thinking of "Help me Obi Wan Kanobi." I don't know why, guess it sounded similar to me. Anyways, a nice job as always. Worthy of the five stars you get.

th_wwe_2d_logo.png

z1hjn.jpg

' 1002nd episode of monday night raw '

' monday the sixth of august, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter eight " little more twisted " '

With the theme song rolling fans inside the arena stand and watch. The credits eventually come to a close and the blood-red lit arena is graced by the traditional Monday night RAW firework display, a magical dose of colour spreading over the vicinity of the inside arena. Cameras on cranes slowly panned over the audience, members of the crowd fighting to get their face on TV to watch when they return home. Following a few zoom ins on signs, the camera changes to the image of Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sitting at ringside, both with welcoming smiles as it all begins.

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW, i'm Michael Cole live with Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside and what controversy we had last week! We were supposed to have a one versus one match between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship.. "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh and Punk looked like he had it won, Michael.... but RAWs newest acquisition Dean Ambrose stuck his nose in, threatening to hurt AJ if Punk didn't come out of the ring, and that led to Bryan rolling up Punk to retain! "

Michael Cole

" Well earlier today we received news that Punk would not receive another rematch and instead we'll have a beat-the-clock challenge to face Bryan tonight! How exciting! "

Jerry Lawler

" ...yes but i'm just thinking, how is Punk going to react to this whole situation, I mean he was screwed o- "

Interrupting Jerry Lawler, the two screeches of white noise before the familiar sound of Living Colours - 'Cult of Personality!' The arena turned a light red and blue as the fans simultaneously rose to their feet and most raised their arms in jubilation as they watched the entrance stage. With the sound of their cheers suddenly getting way louder as the sleek figure of CM Punk emerged from behind the colourful screen. Sporting his own branded 'Best in the World' t-shirt over his wrestling attire he walked to the edge of the stage, just before the ramp, and shouted to the fans... something they responded too. Punk watched the crowd for a moment, dropping to one knee on the stage. Brushing the arena floor with his taped right hand, Punk brought the hand to his nose before doing his famous 'Clobbering time' taunt! He'd leap up and turn, arms spread out wide as he walked backwards down the ramp. The fans were louder than ever as he turned back on his heels, stepping up the ring steps and across the apron. Slipping through the ropes, CM Punk slowly stepped to the opposite turnbuckle and leapt onto the second rope whilst raising his arms into the air, beckoning the crowd to go louder and they did, arms raised and signs held aloft! With that, Punk held his hand downwards as Justin Roberts chucked his microphone from the booth and Punk catching. He'd nod in approval before hopping down and bouncing gently off the ring mat. Waiting for the crowd to die down, Punk waited in the center of the ring whilst the chanting of his name started, he looked far from happy.

" Well... that was a shock, huh?... You know, over the past couple of weeks i've been noticing a consistent annoyance... There's been this one guy that seems to be obsessed with me, making videos about me, challenging me, costing me title matches... and last week he took it a step too far. He threatened an innocent woman, wrapped his arms around her throat and wouldn't let go unless I either lost the match, or I came and stopped him. [ The crowd booed, unimpressed by Ambrose's actions. ] ...now, at Money in the Bank we learned AJ's true colours. We know that AJ is just a two-timer that if i'm honest, quite frankly doesn't deserve the time of day... however! That doesn't mean when you threaten her it's not going to bother me... If there's one thing I hate it's a coward, a man that threatens a small woman instead of facing the real obstacle, just to try and get in my head. If that's the way you're dealing with your problems, then you've just got another problem on your hands... [ The crowd cheers Punks opinion. ] So... Dean Ambrose... it seems that you've got a problem with me, i've definitely got a problem with you so how about we settle this like real men. [ Punk quickly rips his shirt off over his head and stares up the entrance ramp, the crowd cheering loudly. ] Come on Ambrose, if you've got a set then you'll get your ass out here right now and we'll settle it like I want to! [ Punk continued to pace around the ring as he waits. ] Come on Dean! I'm right here! Who are you trying to hide fr- "

Boom! The crowd slowly got to their feet as the theme of Dean Ambrose interrupted Punk, causing the 'Best in the World' to grin whilst he awaited the arrival. It didn't take long as Dean paced out of the back, walking quickly through the curtain, at the same time removing his entrance jacket. Chucking it to the floor, Punk beckoned him forward and Ambrose took the bait and reached the end of the ramp. He was close enough and Punk slid out of the ring himself, the duo going at it! Right hands from Punk, returned by Ambrose! The crowd was really getting into it and cheered as Punk slowly got the upper hand, knocking Dean back a few steps before a gut kick! Ambrose stumbled backwards onto the ramp, the sudden incline shocking him as he lost his footing! On his back now, Punk dived down onto Ambrose, but before he could begin to unload the arms of two security guards intervened! Grabbing Punk around the chest they slowly edged him off Dean who sat on the floor

" Come on Punk! Is that all you got?! Come on Punk! Hit me! Hit me like I hit your girlfriend! ".

With that line, Punk broke free from the hands of the security and back onto Ambrose, rights and lefts connecting to the cheeks of Ambrose who desperately tried to cover up! With a few more strikes, Punk was dragged off again, revealing a bloody nose of Ambrose and a bruised cheek. Ambrose continued to heckle Punk whilst four security guards held him back against the ring apron. They tried desperately to keep Punk down as he tried to get at Ambrose a little more. All seemed calm as Punk was restrained, however Ambrose had no guards and stood, grinning past a mouthful of blood before darting into the crowd of security, leaping onto the back of one before furiously striking over their heads! Punk couldn't block whilst being restrained and Dean continued to smack the head whilst more security darted down, this time grabbing Ambrose and pulling him back, down to the floor where he lied calm. Punk on the other hand was going crazy as he shouted towards Ambrose, who simply shrugged. The security had Ambrose pinned down and he wouldn't be able to get up, Punk had more hope as he continued to wriggle, that soon stopped by a familiar theme!

The fans sent into raptures as the new general manager of the WWE had made himself known! The 'Hardcore Legend' had decided to grace the WWE universe with his presence and he limped from the back quickly, staring at the fight with a sick grin, microphone in hand. " Now, you guys know what Mick Foley's like, and you know i'd love for you to just be let go and fight all night! [ The crowd cheers, several chants of "YES!" echoing around the audience. ] However! The WWE board of executives wouldn't approve of that call, and personally I wanna keep my place as the general manager here, so i'm gonna do the audience here a favour! [ The crowd applauded as Mick smiled. ] Ambrose! Punk! Stop what you're doing! ...you'll have the chance to get at each-other later, at SummerSlam! [ The crowd cheered massively, the camera catching the grins of Ambrose and Punk who would glare at eachother, Ambrose smirking. ] ...and I wouldn't be the HARDCORE LEGEND without adding a stipulation! So Punk! Ambrose! It's gonna be an extreme rules match!... [ Another huge cheer from the audience ] ...however tonight, you can both have the night off. You look a little beaten up already, good job with that one. " With that announcement Mick turned and walked backstage, Punk relaxing his muscles a little as the announcement was made. Security began to walk him away, and Dean would turn his head, keeping eyes on Punk. As Punk reached the top of the ramp, AJ would dash from behind the curtain and wrap arms around him, shocking Punk. He'd hug her back before wrapping an arm around her, turning to face Dean once more before leaving with his girl. The segment ended with Dean Ambrose staring up the ramp on his stomach, security still holding him down despite the blood oozing from his nose and cheek.

- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

- SUMMERSLAM -

- NINETEENTH OF AUGUST, TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE -

dort47.jpg

- CM PUNK VERSUS DEAN AMBROSE -

- EXTREME RULES MATCH -

In terms of the writing itself, another excellent entry into this diary. Once again it's very detailed and the promos are realistic. I also like Mick Foley being the General Manager, that's a nice addition to your diary.

However, as good as your promos/matches are, the whole situation/feud feels very unrealistic. I know that sounds harsh, but I just can't buy a developmental wrestler (even if it is a stand-out) having three weeks of experience in the WWE main roster, and then getting a match with the company's no.2 babyface at the company's no.2 PPV. The only recent guys who I remember got a push this fast were Sheamus and Del Rio, and pretty much everyone agrees their pushes were too soon. I just think it would be better if you built him up in the midcard for even say, two months; it feels like you're trying to rush Ambrose into the main event which could be a big mistake.

In saying that, it certainly won't put me off your diary. So far, it is an interesting storyline and your writing is great. I'm sure the Summerslam match will be great too.

I don't see this as unrealistic as Ambrose did pretty much what Lord Tensai did just because hes facing Punk at Summerslam means hes going to be main eventing anytime soon, this is just to get him off the blocks, this isn't some rag tag diary writer who pushed a guy too fast too soon, I wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose actually lost the SS match, just because your facing one of the top guys doesn't instantly make you a massive star like I said with Lord Tensai, he came in and faced Cena within weeks and look where he is, he isn't main eventing PPV's or main eventing RAW's, this is the first stage of building up Ambrose, he didn't want to go down the generic route of "beat jobber, beat jobber, face mid card talent and win, face jobber, go onto a mid card feud" remember this all started on the 1000th episode of RAW, on the 1000th episode of RAW I wouldn't be surprised if something actually went down along the lines of this feud

I enjoyed this RAW more then the last one mainly because it had more brawling and less AJ lol I could actually see this on a RAW, I love brawls because there's always a moment where you think its over and then it all kicks off again, its generic but it always brings a smile to my face, what I didn't understand was why Mick Foley didn't get a cheap pop from the crowd by saying the town name lol like I said it felt real and if AJ keeps popping up like this then I won't mind it, I said all about AJ in my last post but yeah really enjoyed this one

Yeah, as RNR said, this isn't unrealistic at all. I recall Sheamus bombing into a world title feud right off the bat, same with Tensai, and they are both leaps behind Ambrose's ability. Calling it 'very unrealistic' is pretty harsh if you ask me considering it's something that i've seen in WWE before, with worse talent. We all know CM Punk is one of the poster-boys now, however he's lost his title and we all know when he doesn't hold gold, he's just below the main event whilst Cena can main event without it. Building him at mid-card, that would be completely generic. Look at whats happening with Sandow/Cesaro. They're just remaining at mid-card level because they're beating jobbers. It's not Dean Ambrose's style to remain at the bottom, simply because of his fighting personality and his take-on-all-comers attitude. As RNR says, something like this is widely expected to happen at RAW 1000.

I'm not tapping on main event yet, and it's not like i'm gonna drop this feud right after NOC, I intend to keep it going and maintain a steady fight. New update coming tomorrow by the way...

Thanks both of you for your comments.

Yeah, as RNR said, [1]this isn't unrealistic at all. I recall [2]Sheamus bombing into a world title feud right off the bat, [3]same with Tensai, and they are both leaps behind Ambrose's ability. [4]Calling it 'very unrealistic' is pretty harsh if you ask me considering it's something that i've seen in WWE before, with worse talent. We all know CM Punk is one of the poster-boys now, however he's lost his title and we all know when he doesn't hold gold, he's just below the main event whilst Cena can main event without it. [5]Building him at mid-card, that would be completely generic. Look at whats happening with Sandow/Cesaro. They're just remaining at mid-card level because they're beating jobbers. It's not Dean Ambrose's style to remain at the bottom, simply because of his fighting personality and his take-on-all-comers attitude. As RNR says, [6]something like this is widely expected to happen at RAW 1000.

I'm not tapping on main event yet, and it's not like i'm gonna drop this feud right after NOC, I intend to keep it going and maintain a steady fight. New update coming tomorrow by the way...

Thanks both of you for your comments.

[1] Well, that's a matter of opinon. Personally, I can't see WWE letting a guy with barely any main roster experience open their biggest TV show of all time and be immediately inserted into a feud with the no.2 babyface. I suppose it's possible, anything is, but I don't think it's likely.

[2] Sheamus did get a quick push, but it took him 4-5 months to get anywhere near the main event, you've put Ambrose near the main event after one week.

[3] You have got a good point there. Tensai was pushed very quickly, but he was never, and still hasn't, been put in a full fledged feud with a top guy, or any guy for that matter. Plus, he had years of previous experience with the WWE.

[4] That wasn't my intention and I apologize if it sounded harsh.

[5] Again, you've got a point, but there's a reason why WWE build up 99.9% of new guys in the midcard. You didn't necessarily have to go with the midcard, even putting him against an upper-midcarder like Mysterio or Christian would have been more realistic IMO.

[6] Well, if something like this does happen, I'll look like a complete tool :lol:

Listen man, you're one of my favourite posters in this section and you're great at writing diaries. I really don't want to get into a big arguement, or spam you're topic. Bottom line is this, I don't think this feud is very realistic, but you do. Either way, I'll still be following and commenting on your diary and I'm not gonna fall out with you.

To be honest, I don't find this AWFULLY unrealistic. While the decision to push him to the point he's facing Punk at the 25th anniversary of SummerSlam, I'm not sure if WWE would do THAT much with him, but the fact of the matter is you're booking it well. The storyline is interesting, and since you've transformed me into an Ambrose mark, I'm sure I'll continue to follow. xD

th_wwe_2d_logo.png

z1hjn.jpg

' 1003rd episode of monday night raw '

' monday the thirteenth of august, two thousand and twelve '

' chapter nine " spicing things up " '

Micheal Cole

" Ladies and Gentlemen! You are joining us live on Monday Night RAW, i'm Michael Cole live with Jerry 'the King' Lawler at ringside and tonight, we have another great show as we're just a week from SummerSlam! "

Jerry Lawler

" Oh yes Cole! The biggest party of the summer is on our doorsteps and what a great set of matches we have set up for it! "

Michael Cole

" Absolutely right King! The WWE Championship will be on the line as Daniel Bryan takes on Randy Orton after Orton won a number one contenders battle royal match two weeks ago! "

Jerry Lawler

" What an exciting match!... also joint by the former WWE Champion CM Punk, and he takes on newcomer Dean Ambrose! A feud that has been hotting up ever since Dean appeared on our one thousandth RAW! "

Michael Cole

" ...but here tonight, we have a great show too! CM Punk and Dean Ambrose have also been given opportunities tonight as they join the main event, CM Punk teaming with Orton against the team of Bryan and Ambrose! What a match that promises to be! "

...and here we go! The main event for tonight and the sound of our WWE Champions theme song! Daniel Bryan stepped out from the back in his red leather jacket whilst the audience got to their feet, Bryan nodding for a moment whilst adjusting the title around his waist. Turning to his left, he began to side-step quickly to the ring, screaming YES! with every footstep! The crowd joined in as he got his usual good reaction, eventually coming to ringside and turning around whilst raising his arms. Screaming 'YES!' once more to the audience he stepped up the ring steps and onto the ropes and pointing once more to the ceiling, another big yes before he hopped downwards and onto the ring-mat. He began to circle the ring to his theme music till it stopped earlier than usual, Dean Ambrose out next.

Daniel Bryan turned to the entrance stage, unimpressed as Dean Ambrose had spoilt his entrance. Ambrose slowly stepped out of the back in his black jacket, stepping forward to the end of the stage before nodding, then pacing down to the ring only looking at Bryan who shouted towards him. Daniel Bryan wasn't pleased and was letting it be known continuously shouting abuse towards Ambrose who continued to nod, accepting all of it. Bryan unlatched his WWE Championship as Ambrose climbed onto the apron and through the ropes, just in-case he made a move, but he didn't, Dean simply walking over to a corner and standing.

The two screeches of white noise before the familiar sound of Living Colours - 'Cult of Personality!' With the sound of their cheers suddenly getting way louder as the sleek figure of CM Punk emerged from behind the colourful screen. Sporting his own branded 'Best in the World' t-shirt over his wrestling attire he walked to the edge of the stage, just before the ramp, and shouted to the fans... something they responded too. Punk watched the crowd for a moment, dropping to one knee on the stage. Brushing the arena floor with his taped right hand, Punk brought the hand to his nose before doing his famous 'Clobbering time' taunt! He'd leap up and turn, arms spread out wide as he walked backwards down the ramp. The fans were louder than ever as he turned back on his heels, stepping up the ring steps and across the apron. Slipping through the ropes, CM Punk slowly stepped to the opposite turnbuckle and leapt onto the second rope whilst raising his arms into the air, beckoning the crowd to go louder and they did, arms raised and signs held aloft! He stared at Bryan and Ambrose behind him before hopping off the apron, waiting for his partner.

Wow! The crowd went wild as Randy Orton's theme hit the speakers! The arena turning a sickening maroon as Randy Orton stepped out from the back. He was slow as ever whilst the crowd applauded, the viper stepping slowly to the ring as he watched Daniel Bryan. Bryan shouted abuse at Orton from behind Ambrose now, Orton eventually at ringside as the team of Bryan and Ambrose moved corners to give him space. He did the signature top rope taunt whilst Punk clapped him, happy about his partner for tonight.

- MATCH START -

- DEAN AMBROSE / DANIEL BRYAN VS CM PUNK / RANDY ORTON -

The referee had all men ready and the conferring began as they decided who would start. Daniel Bryan turned to Ambrose and told him to watch and learn, Dean simply shrugging as he turned to the ropes and slipped onto the apron. On the other-side of the ring, CM Punk pulled off his shirt and threw it to the audience as Orton stepped onto the apron. The match began now with the sound of the bell and Punk edging out of the corner to meet Bryan, both men circling with Punk making sure to dodge Dean on the apron. Ambrose hadn't seemed alert and simply stared at the action whilst the two members circled. It eventually gave as Punk lunged at Bryan, the two locking up and Punk gaining an upper-hand with his height advantage. Twisting Bryan around and wrapping arms around the abdomen, Punk then proceeded to lift Bryan from his feet and drop him downwards onto his stomach... CM Punk immediately stood up following the move as he bounced on his toes, grinning at Bryan who looked annoyed. Punk called for Bryan to try again, but instead Daniel stood and stepped backwards with a twisted look on his face, slapping the shoulder of Ambrose with quite a bit of force. Dean's eyes widened before he glared as Bryan who stepped through the ropes. Punk continued to bounce on his toes, though the grin now gone. Dean slowly stepped through the ropes, but without the traditional feeling out process he darted at Punk and grabbed a limb, using brute force as he dragged Punk to the floor by his arm and placing a knee on the back. The camera caught Orton on the apron looking shocked as Punk was manhandled into a bad position, then Dean proceeding to manically strike the back of Punk with his hand, keeping him pinned down with the knee.

The match slowly continued as Punk seemed in real danger, Ambrose still striking at Punk's back in a rage. Orton watched on as Ambrose finally stopped, Punk still on the floor but getting to his knees. Ambrose turned to Bryan before chuckling, then back to Punk who leaped from the ground. Before Dean could react, Punk was on top of him and striking at his face. The match was a brawl thus far as Punk continued to wrap his knuckles at the face of Ambrose, the referee immediately pulling him away to stop the illegal onslaught. As Punk fell backwards following the referees intervention, Dean climbed upwards and the two met in the middle of the ring. A right hand slap from Punk, followed by a right hand from Ambrose! The left hand slap from Punk followed by another Ambrose right! ...The trademark backhand spin from Punk left Dean a little dazed as he couldn't return that strike, but as Punk went from his kick to the head, Dean ducked and in the same movement leaned in with a heavy knee to the gut. Punk leaned forwards in pain whilst Dean grinned, wrapping an arm under the neck of Punk and falling backwards for a big DDT! Punk cracked off the mat as Dean rolled over, standing up and screaming at the crowd who returned the favour with a sea of boos. Ambrose simply shrugged before turning to Bryan, slapping him square in the jaw as the referee called tag. Daniel couldn't believe it and thought about reacting, Dean stopping him by simply staring.

As Bryan stepped through the ropes he approached Punk quickly, stepping to the side of Punk on his knees. The audience began to join in as Bryan buried kicks into the chest of Punk! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! and with the fifth about to arrive, Bryan took two steps back, running and landing the final kick onto the side of Punks head! As the former WWE champion collapsed to the floor, Bryan leaped onto the chest and hooked a leg! One! Two! Kickout on two! Bryan stood and wrapped hands around the head of Punk, hoisting him up and to a standing position... As Punk seemed too dazed to react, Bryan toyed with him a little as he pointed to his own jaw, telling a drowsy Punk to hit him... Bryan went to laugh but suddenly Punk twitched, lifting a leg high and Bryan ducked, quickly darting backwards as Punk stumbled backwards. Daniel ran across the ring and grabbed him by the leg as to stop him tagging Orton, then dragging him back into the corner. Bryan quickly dragged Punk upwards and to his feet, letting him stand alone as he darted around the other side of Punk before spearing him into the corner. Dean quickly tagged himself in, stepping through the ropes and turning to Punk before hitting a high elbow! Punk took it full on, and then a second! Daniel Bryan grinned as he watched Ambrose go, Dean then lifting Punk up onto the top ropes. He was looking for a Super-plex. As Dean climbed to the top too, Punk seemed to wake up as he kicked Dean's leg from under him, watching as 'Street Dog' fell backwards and face first onto the turnbuckle. Bryan went to hit Punk, but ended up being struck off the apron. As Dean scrambled upwards and went to lunge at top rope Punk, he missed big time with Punk jumping over his head! Sprinting across the ring, Punk leapt and slapped Orton's hand!

The crowd started to go crazy as Orton swiftly jilted through the ropes and ducked an Ambrose clothesline, letting Dean turn around and clotheslining him! Randy then waited as Dean scrambled back up, hitting another! Orton was charging up for a quick ending here, grabbing a dazed Dean and twisting him over in a scoop slam! The crowd went wild as Orton turned to the audience, taunting whilst Dean was laid out. Orton then turned back, leaping up high and landing with his big knee! Dean waking up with the move and beginning to hop to his feet, Orton begging as he stalked for the RKO, waiting and watching as Ambrose stumbled around. Once on two feet, Orton leapt up but Ambrose countered as he let Orton drop! Randy crashed onto his back and wriggled in pain as Dean stumbled backwards.. He fell into the corner and Bryan slapped the back of Ambrose, zipping through the ropes and stopping Orton tagging back out with a leaping double knee to CM Punk on the apron! Orton began to pull himself up but Bryan got behind him, wrapping arms around the abdomen of Orton and vaulting him up and over! A massive German suplex! The fans watched in horror as the poster boy took the punishment! Orton rolled into the center of the ring and Bryan quickly got to his feet, diving onto Orton, he grabbed the left arm and twisted him quickly into a LeBell Lock situation! The Yes! Lock was locked in! The fans were willing Orton out of it as he began to spasm in pain! The hold was tight!

Punk suddenly slid into the ring from the outside, displeased with taking two knees to the face and tackling Bryan off Orton, this led to a chain reaction as Ambrose immediately darted through the ropes and began to exchange strikes with Punk! The fans went wild with every Punk shot! It was a stalemate till Bryan stood up and helped Dean out, booting Punk in the gut and giving Dean the opening to clotheslines Punk over the ropes and out of the ring! It was looking good till Orton appeared from behind the two, a big RKO to Daniel Bryan! the fans erupted into applause and cheers as Orton was on his knees, and Bryan out-cold on the mat. Dean spotted a moment and immediately charged at the kneeled Orton, the knee-trembler! The crowd were hushed once more as Orton hit the ground, the two legal men out cold in the ring! Dean tried to figure out the situation as the referee continued to argue with him, trying to get him out of the ring, only interrupted by CM Punk! He appeared on the top rope, diving onto Ambrose with a cross-body! Both men seemed to rise at the same time, CM Punk whipping Ambrose to the corner for his running knee-strike! Dean took it full in the jaw before the arm was wrapped around him for the bulldog! As Punk ran looking to drop Dean on his face, 'Street Dog' stayed put and let Punk go alone! Punk hit the ground alone and tried to scramble up, but was hit by Dean's second knee-trembler! Ambrose couldn't believe his luck as he stopped on the floor, breathing heavily he looked at Bryan who was still the legal man. Grabbing Bryan by the arm, he pulled him over Orton and ordered the referee to count. One! Two! Three! This chaotic match was over! The fans disappointed!

Winners

Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan

With the sound of the ring bell, Dean Ambrose darted through the ring ropes and away from the match-up. He paced up the ramp and away from the scene, behind the curtain. The referee shrugged as he helped Bryan up, lifting him to his feet and handing him his WWE Championship. Bryan didn't know where he was really and glanced around the ring as he looked for Ambrose, turning around and meeting an RKO! Randy Orton had gotten up and unleashed his frustrations on Bryan, then looking around for Ambrose who had fled the scene already. RAW ended with Orton looking around for Ambrose, and Punk looking up from the floor, a disaster of a match.

OT

A bit of a slap-dash episode to be honest, the week before a PPV is always difficult to come up with ideas for, so I made this. The match is okay, nothing great though. I'd prefer to just totally forget this episode altogether, but whatever.

This is a excellent diary. I've been watching it closely and I have absolutely nothing bad to say as of yet. The feud between the two has been interesting, and I'm sure after SummerSlam, it won't be the end of things. The match on Raw was what it had to be, like you said it was the Raw before a PPV, so it would've been hard to find something for him to do. The match finished nicely, and Ambrose and Bryan winning actually didn't surprise me. I'll give you better feedback come you SummerSlam event. Goodluck.

I like this update even tho you said it was a throw away it was WWE like just resorting to putting a feud in a tag team against each other, I feel that it needed a promo tho, a main event with a surprise tag team partner yet no Mick Foley saying "CM Punk can pick a partner for tonights tag team match" or whatever

Archived