' STREET DOG '

height/weight

six foot four/two hundred and forty pounds

billed from

cincinnati, ohio

current association

wwe (fcw)

signature moves

'midnight special' (belly to back piledriver)

'knee trembler' (running knee to the head)

-

'hook and ladder' (elevated double chicken wing facebuster)

'moxicity' (spinning side slam)

backstory

Over the past couple of months, WWE has been building for their 1000th RAW! Over the course, Moxley has been wrestling dark matches constantly and many critics have predicted a debut over the coming weeks. Following a failed attempt at winning the FCW Championship, Moxley is now relinquished of his duties on the developmental show and prepares for a debut... The question on everyone's mind, when and how will the Street Dog make an appearance?! Will it be on the 1000th RAW, will it be on another occasion, will Moxley be altered for television, who knows?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm I dunno, I know Ambroses FCW gimmick so I guess he'll bring something to the WWE that hasn't been done well in a long ass time, I really don't know how your gonna debut him tho, the obvious attack someone seems to much of an easy route which I doubt you'll take but honestly I dunno, who or how your gonna start with him

Belly to Black Piledriver lol

hmmm I dunno, I know Ambroses FCW gimmick so I guess he'll bring something to the WWE that hasn't been done well in a long ass time, I really don't know how your gonna debut him tho, the obvious attack someone seems to much of an easy route which I doubt you'll take but honestly I dunno, who or how your gonna start with him

Belly to Black Piledriver lol

Oh my God, I would misspell that word of all the words. I was currently talking to Tyler Black in the RPG section as I was starting this opening post. Thank you for your feedback though and as promised i'm keeping up with your TNA diary.

The WWE's greatest secret weapon! I literally cannot wait for his debut IRL. I'm a huge fan so I'll be following!

Awesome man, just about to read your diary. Haven't gotten to read the latest set of results yet, so look forward to some feedback!

I think I've got to be the only member of the IWC who doesn't know anything about Dean Ambrose haha. I've seen quite a bit of the likes of Rollins and Ohno but nothing of Ambrose. So unlike basically everyone else, I don't really have any idea on his character/mannerisms. Hopefully you can introduce me to Ambrose through this diary, good luck!

I think I've got to be the only member of the IWC who doesn't know anything about Dean Ambrose haha. I've seen quite a bit of the likes of Rollins and Ohno but nothing of Ambrose. So unlike basically everyone else, I don't really have any idea on his character/mannerisms. Hopefully you can introduce me to Ambrose through this diary, good luck!

Ambrose is not seen on WWE TV at the moment. He was in FCW, but now is doing a lot of dark matches. They are trying to keep him as secret as possible.

wo9oh.jpg

florida championship wrestling

twenty fourth of june ; two thousand and twelve

" goodbyes. "

We rejoin Florida Championship Wrestling just ahead of the main event and standing infront of the camera is Dean Ambrose, sporting his famous leather jacket with a white blood-stained t-shirt and jeans, he was slowly scratching away at his forehead with a demonic look in his eyes. Glancing around the arena and listening to the crowd, he exhales loudly. In his hand he held a small cut off of what looks like orange hair. Dean raises it up to the raise of the camera as he moves his wet, stringy hair from out of his eyes.

" Have you ever heard of the phrase a dogs bark is worse than his bite?... Seth Rollins hasn't... last week he found out that this street-dogs bite was way way worse. I was on fire last week, I felt the burn, the ring may well have been lava as it probably felt the same to Rollins as the pain he experienced first-hand. I made Seth finally feel something that no-one else has done, I took him to the edge and I kicked him off with the sole of my boot... he was mine for the taking but in the end, when I had it done, I realised something. I realised I didn't need his precious gold because that's not who I am. At the end of the night I didn't need to push Seth's shoulders to the mat, I didn't need to have my hand raised, I didn't need the chill as the metal plate of the title touched my blood-soaked skin because I had already done what I wanted to do. I wanted Seth Rollins to feel what I feel, I wanted him to have a little taste of my mentality. I wanted him to to dip his toes in my waters and experience what haunts me everyday of my life, and I did that. I showed my worth last week, and I don't need a title to prove it. With my objectives complete, what lies next for Dean Ambrose?... I finally can set myself free from this hell-hole that has been the cause of nightmares for years. I can finally move on and hopefully not spend my nights checking the closet and peering under my bed, just in-case someone decided they wanted to take a shot. No. I'm completely finished now. You won't be seeing Dean Ambrose anymore, so everyone in the back you can breath a big sigh of relief, take a drink of water and finally close your eyes when you dream because i'm no longer around, the street-dog is back on his leash till next time... but if you want to hunt me and try and make an example, then let last week be a warning. In the ring there are rules, but if you wanna try and make a name for yourself and hit me in the back of the head, then i'll have no problem lighting you on fire and warming myself with the flames. You have been warned. "

Dean had finished, pushing his hair covered finger into the lens of the camera before turning around and stumbling over to the backstage curtain, covering one eye with the palm of his hand as he constantly hit himself, occasionally his neck jolting to the side. Once through the curtains, that was it, over.

Interesting promo! Doesn't give us much by the way of story progression, but you nailed his character down to a T and can build on this in the next update. I'm very interested to see where this goes, for a first update this was great. Keep up the good work.

2a5iw6v.jpg

' dean ambrose home video '

sunday the first of july ; two thousand and twelve

twenty-three days till raw 1000

" wish me luck. " on deanambrose.com

With the click of a camera button, the picture wherever you're watching this would go white for a moment, the lens adjusting to the brightness of what seemed like a pair of car headlights. Dean's face firstly covered the lens, staring and the camera turning around before it was handed to someone else. With the picture now adjusted, the scene was Dean Ambrose sitting on the bonnet of a random car, the headlights of the car brightening the picture and the rest brightened by the dim parking lot lights, an orange glow on the face of Dean. His hair was its usual self, stringy and damp, smothered across his forehead.

" You know... not many get the opportunity to be acknowledged by myself.. the words that originate from the pit of my lungs are sacred, however i've got a few things to get off my mind so listen up... I've been doing some thinking, really trying to get my mind round a few things... you see my brain doesn't work the same as everyone's else, I see a problem and I won't sleep till I figure out the answer, I can't, it's just my mentality... but the thing that's been constantly recurring in my memory are the words that I was told less than a year ago. Two thousand and eleven, the twenty first of October... I wrestled at an Florida Championship Wrestling live event and after winning my match, I was greeted by the current world champion, CM Punk... and he uttered words that have been a constantly recurrence in my mind ever since the second they passed his lips. Phil Brooks stepped up to my face and he told me I was making the wrong choice, that he could send me to sleep... those words have eaten away for months, and I want to know now, I want answers now, could he!? I haven't slept in months, countless nights spent awake, rolling in the backseat of my car wondering what would come next... what was watching me, who was planning an attack?... so i'm issuing a challenge to you Punk, last time you didn't back up your words, you never finished the job and it's been wrecking me. It has torn at my insides, are you really good enough?! You call yourself the best in the world, but it's merely a moniker with you, isn't it... if you're the best, then i'm better than the best! You want to put me to sleep punk? then i'm still waiting, waiting for the messiah to arrive and back up his words. I'm ready whenever, whatever second of the day you want to go, we can go. Wherever in the world you want to do it, I will find my way there and I will beat your ass around the ring for ten minutes before I can finally rest... rest knowing you're full of crap. "

With that, Dean hopped off the bonnet of the car, covering his face with his forearm while shouting "get that away from me" towards the cameraman. After a few persistent attempts, the camera was turned and faced a concrete floor for a moment before rising again, the cameraman showing Dean as he paced away into the darkness of the parking lot. With another click, the camera turned off.

When ever I watch an Ambrose/Moxley promo I always picture him to be a character in a Super Hero film/comic/graphic novel, but he's the villain. He's the villain before he is technically the main bad guy, going through the motions to becoming a villain (if you know what I mean?) and reading this made me think of that too, so you're doing this right! Loved the promo, keep it up!

2a5iw6v.jpg

friday the sixth of july ; two thousand and twelve

sixteen days till raw 1000

" listen. " on deanambrose.com

A low-quality camera views the scene of a green-lit hallway that ends with Dean Ambrose sitting on a production crate. He twists his hair around his finger with one hand while the other scratches at the crate. As the camera gets closer he looks up, immediately hopping off the crate and running towards it, grabbing the lens and staring down into it.

" You know just once, just once i'd like a little peace without a thousand scenarios racing through my brain. Just one night i'd like to rest my head on the pillow and not stare at door for five hours while wondering what is next in line... you see these bags, the bags under my eyes, that's me being deprived of a rest, not cause I don't want to, but because I can't! I beg myself, i'm on my knees praying that maybe one day i'll think straight, but it never happens, i'm ticking constantly, it drives me insane... There's a monster and he's locked inside my head, and he doesn't sleep, and he makes sure that I don't either. It's hard to live with such an informality, but when you have the God-given gift that I possess you feel that you have to ignore it. So far the wrestling enterprise is simply untouched territory for Dean Ambrose and don't start to think i'm simply a walking mirage because I left Florida Championship Wrestling. Dean Ambrose has bigger things to accomplish... you know what I am? I'm a hunter, I don't stop at first words, I don't simply forget anything that i'm told, I just store them and they play in my mind on loop. Everyone that crosses Dean Ambrose gets crossed back eventually, and boy it'll be way worse coming from my side, y'see i'm not the typical attacker, I like to torture, make them feel the pain they caused me, but multiplied. I'll strap you to a chair and i'll boot you in the mouth till you physically can't apologise, why? cause you can't utter a word past the broken jaw and swollen tongue...... My culture hasn't exactly given me the greatest outlook, my father, who knows where he is... my mother was a whore... and i'm just a psycho that'll do whatever it takes to get my words across. People should think before they talk because they don't understand the consequences, the dire consequences that pain my mind and will eventually pain them. I'm no-one to sit back and watch as i'm thrown the curve-ball, i'm gonna catch it and throw it straight back. People like Seth Rollins, people like Drake Younger, people like William Regal, people like Mick Foley, people like CM Punk! I don't forget! I just sit in the shadows, maybe in the back of a car as I wait for you to get home, wait for you to return to the warm place that inhabits all your lively hood, possessions and your families, and that's where I could get you, before you know it the pavement of your porch is soaked in your blood... I'm not a monkey who's sole focus is a title shot, i'm more complex than that. I just want recognition, and need those who cause me to have nightmares to experience what I do. "

Dean licked his lips before throwing the camera, caught by someone else that was originally filming him. The camera focused again, Dean walking past the camera and through a set of wooden double doors, occasionally slamming his hands on the walls as he disappeared into a dark hallway.

Whenever I think of Dean Ambrose, I think of him as slight expy of Randy Orton. But he's edgier and more complex. I always saw Dean as the guy who would bite his mother's face rather than give her a kiss. You nailed his character, I felt it.

Your deep south Jak, we're just south lol

Anyway catch up time, I think you need to slow down, I did the same as you with my Seth Rollins diary and balls'd it up because I didn't properly set up his debut, if your doing one a day you'll soon come to that day and go "crap!" its hard to debut someone in the WWE which I guess thats why they have so many jobbers just to debut them against them, there is an obvious route to debut him which I won't say just incase you do but you won't I don't think lol

Did Pillman and Raven have a baby? lol the first promo gave some insight what has happened and his gimmick for people that don't watch FCW or know Ambrose, I fall in the FCW category but yeah it doesn't do anything to show what hes doing except going away from FCW, dunno why he has but probably for the "disappear for abit till you debut" going away

second one, didn't understand this one really and don't know if its just the rambling of a madman or if your actually going to debut him against punk or if its just sounding off about it, its like is there something to it or not, your to complex with him unless im just on the slow side lol

either way like I said there hasn't been someone like him in a while and would bring that something to the mediocre gimmicks WWE have roaming about, in this and IRL

@Higashi

Thanks for you comment, man. Really enjoy the fact that others have enjoyed it.

@SRnR

I would suggest that I need to slow down, but sometimes I do get excited and really just find myself needing to continue and keep attacking the diary.

The main reason behind the second promo, and the third really, is that they're just ramblings that keep people informed that he's still around and in the business. He is generally a complete psycho so him just talking on and on and on I believe captures him, but that's up for you to judge really. Punk debut might be a route to go, however i'm not going to throw him into the mix and immediately push him to the heavens, although he does have the potential to do so. I've always said he could debut tonight on RAW and be facing Punk at SummerSlam, he's that good in my opinion.

Anyway, would you say I captured him, or it's too complex yet? These promos will begin to straighten out soon.

How did I miss the third promo lol anyway you capture him but it seems like how your writing it is making my brain pull in a thousand directions its like I can't truly read whats gonna happen, why hes saying all that and how hes gonna debut, its probably me just over complexing everything as I try to work everything out before it has happened but I can't with this as its giving me squat and messing with me but It could be my fever tho lol glad you said its rambling tho because after the third I would of been like what is he try to do to me lol

To debut him against Punk might be a way to go. Punk doesn't need to be the WWE Champion at that time so they don't have to feud for the title right away, you could bring up a story from the Indy's and have them re-unite it or another way like that. Remember you can move Punk down to Upper-Midcard and still keep his credibility and then work your way back up.

Its more him thinking of a realistic stand point, theres a almost blank slate when you go from Indys to WWE, otherwise countless would of been on RAW and SD, if the story fits but I don't think WWE will feud someone just because the indys, Ambrose is a unknown to majority of the WWE universe and him going in and feuding with Punk would be unlikely, a Lord Tensai route would work with him occasionally fighting Punk or X mid/upper/ME wrestler before starting a feud would be a route he should look at personally

2a5iw6v.jpg

saturday the fourteenth of july ; two thousand and twelve

sixteen days till raw 1000

" talking. " on deanambrose.com

Open scene and we see Dean Ambrose walking around infront of a steel fence, behind that was racing traffic. Ambrose had a cigarette in his mouth and took a big drag before slowly exhaling the smoke into the air and bringing the cigarette down between his fingers, turning to the camera before opening his arms out wide and looking up towards the sky. A few moments passed before he looked down, messing with his hair before pointing the cigarette hand towards the camera, beginning to talk.

" You know I woke up today with one thought just constantly replaying, one thing that just drives me every single day, gives me hope. Do you think there's anyone out there that can actually help me?.... anyone out there that can give me the guidance I need without wanting to lock me into a straight-jacket and throw me into a padded prison cell?.... are people so close minded that they see the state that i'm in and immediately call for the authorities just because I act a little differently from everyone else?! I find it wrong that someone as great as me, with the intellectual capacity of an entire nation, with the thought process of a super-computer would need to be kept behind bars just because I make occasionally need to take my frustrations out, frustrations that are caused by the constant poking and bullying by those considering mentally sane! Maybe i'm the normal one, maybe everyone else is different! I know i'm okay, if I wasn't okay I wouldn't be the very best around in a sport filled with intellectuals! CM Punk, Chris Jericho, I bet they got their degrees, their little piece of beige paper with the cursive print and the red ribbon... and that supposedly means they have a wider thought process, respected more in society?... well i'm here to prove them wrong. Very soon the wrestling world as we know it will come to the realization that they must be obliged to kiss the feet of one man and one man only, not because I can sell the most t-shirts, not because i'm airbrushed onto the pay-per-view posters, but because i'm the most vicious, ruthless and best wrestler in the world... and you'll realise it very soon. Count on it. "

Dean walked out of the frame this time, leaving quickly and heading over to a car and slamming a closed fist onto the bonnet. Dean then quickly left the scene as the alarms went off, not wanting to take the responsibility.

RESPONSE TO FEEDBACK

I'm considering numerous different starting points at the moment, however I do have one in mind that may boost his chances on the card. CM Punk, i'm unsure yet, it could happen, could not. Nothings happened till it's posted, but i'm happy you're already speculating when he'll debut... and to Poe, thanks for your feedback, glad to see that you think i'm capturing him.

112agav.jpg

' money in the bank results '

' sunday the fifteenth of july, two thousand and twelve '

' live from US airways center, phoenix, arizona '

World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus b. Alberto Del Rio.

RAW Money in the Bank Match

Kofi Kingston b. The Miz, Kane, Big Show, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio and R-Truth.

Singles Match

Ryback b. Heath Slater.

SmackDown Money in the Bank Match

Dolph Ziggler b. Damien Sandow, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton and Mark Henry.

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan b. CM Punk.

Grudge Match

John Cena b. Chris Jericho

Archived