WWE '13 BEING CENSORED!

Steve82

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that ther'll be any reason for D-X to say the words suck it, so unlkess the speech is in the game, it doesn't matter.

As for on the back of a shirt, it's not a big deal.

as for the phrase "SUCK IT" how is that offensive in the first place, does that mean the D-X Chop is out as well, since we all know what that's all about.

And finally PG Era or not, HBK & HHH were saying that in arena's during the PG Era on TV, so why censor it for a game?

LOL someone actually made a Youtube video about it,As long as the rest of the game ain't censored like this I'm fine!!

Actually I think it'd be a funny nice touch IF Austin's fingers gets blurred when throwing the middle fingers like it did on Raw&Smackdown! all the time

They probobly just made the model with just a dx logo on shirt and didnt bother with that much of it and didnt really care....friggin tyson is in the game, he still does the chops according to one game picture, the dx music will be in game, the attitude theme is in swing, classic raw is in the game. As for what he said about road doggs music, whatever, let it be censored for the kids, cuz ive got it on my harddrive uncensored.

Remember uastins middle finger taunt was on the last game, so its only but so censored if at all . We are getting more plusses than negatives with this game as far as we know at this point, however that can change once the game is released, but damn.....all the stuff we are gonna get and THIS is where the gripes lay?

Unless theres a lot of spoken dialogue, "suck it" wont matter.....they could say "stick it" and itd mean about the same. A cheesie edit if ever there was one, but im staying optomistic (with exception to any gameday glitches, which i hope thq has pollished by then):

They probobly just made the model with just a dx logo on shirt and didnt bother with that much of it and didnt really care....friggin tyson is in the game, he still does the chops according to one game picture, the dx music will be in game, the attitude theme is in swing, classic raw is in the game. As for what he said about road doggs music, whatever, let it be censored for the kids, cuz ive got it on my harddrive uncensored.

Remember uastins middle finger taunt was on the last game, so its only but so censored if at all . We are getting more plusses than negatives with this game as far as we know at this point, however that can change once the game is released, but damn.....all the stuff we are gonna get and THIS is where the gripes lay?

Unless theres a lot of spoken dialogue, "suck it" wont matter.....they could say "stick it" and itd mean about the same. A cheesie edit if ever there was one, but im staying optomistic (with exception to any gameday glitches, which i hope thq has pollished by then):

Agreed!

Actually, I just remembered something..

To those of you complaining about "Suck It" being censored, I want you to go pop in WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2007... Done? Alrighty. Go into the CAW mode. Good? Alright. Now find a T-Shirt, and go to the WWE Logos. You can see there that the logo there for that specific shirt does not read "Two Words: SUCK IT", it reads "Two Words: UCK IT". It's probably a rating thing, but probably from having an M ratiing for "Strong Language" and "Sexual Themes". As you can see, it has NOTHING to do with WWE being "z0mG t3H PEEGEEZZzzzZZ"..

If you are worried that the Attitude era will be very watered down in WWE 13, it probably will be. That doesn't concern me. What I want is for WWE 13 to be a good game worth paying $60. If the gameplay isn't fun and the creation aspect of it isn't up to par, it won't matter to me if WWE 13 is as raunchy and profane as WWF was back then.

If i remember right, the old shirt never even said "suck it" to begin with....i went to attitude era house shows, the shirt read "S*CK IT"

Couldt it be sick it? Sack it? Sock it? You wouldnt know it said suck it unless you heard dx saying suck it. So by that fact alone, both sides of this show just why censorship always looks dumber because of the fact as opposed to prior to it.

It now seems less stupid to have just let it actually read SUCK It without the asterisk, than to go through the act of digitaly removing it from the shirt, or not putting it on it at all.

The asterisk was there on the actual shirt so when the younger kids wore it to school they wouldnt get in trouble for it BECAUSE it could be defended by any vowel if confronted in an arguement, and was not directly offensive since it didnt actually spell out the word SUCK in question

So if this is the case, it just shows how far both thq and wwe's intelligence has fallen over the years. This isnt a big deal really, but it was a stupid call to make in the first place.

Also, even if the shirt said "uck it" without the S, its no better or worse than S*CK IT with the asterisk....so why remove it at all? Thats the only deal about this, is now theyre just removing stupid stuff.

Might as well replace it with "bucket" at this point. "well folks it rhymes at least, right?"......just stupid. Censoring things always makes one side look stupider than if it was just left well enough alone.

Well *censored* you idiots for believing there's any censorship in. All they said is ''out of our control''. Perhaps they dont have complete rights over it or any other problem. I dont see why they would censor such thing when its being said regularly on tv, during the PG ratings. Also the game is always rated edgier than the show is, so I dont see why anyone would assume that there's any censorship involved.

Im just saying if it is removed its a stupid thing for wwe and thq to remove....im hopingit isnt, if it is oh well. Its a tshirt, i wont miss it, and if i do, i can make it in paint tools and put it on someone else.

Im just tired of the wwe catering to kids. Get "all stars" for the kids if youre an easily offended parent....dont "censore" the actual wwe product. That was my point anyways. I personally think censorship is implied when someone else takes the responsibility away from parents to judge for themseleves what they want or dont want their kids to be exposed to.

Dont like it, change the channel, dont watch it. Dont make something conform to YOUR views of whats right or wrong.....its its own thing, has its own views, and will decide for itself what it wants to put on its products/show.

That's not a big deal, at all. Tyson's tattoos being removed are a bigger concern than two words on the back of his shirt missing, and that isn't exactly thread worthy either.

the tats are missing because each image of a real person that he has are trademarked by the person's estate. this was confirmed a few years ago when EA had Tyson in one of their games, with the tats, but had to get rid of the tats when they revealed what the estate's wanted as far as money for the images being visible.

That's not a big deal, at all. Tyson's tattoos being removed are a bigger concern than two words on the back of his shirt missing, and that isn't exactly thread worthy either.

the tats are missing because each image of a real person that he has are trademarked by the person's estate. this was confirmed a few years ago when EA had Tyson in one of their games, with the tats, but had to get rid of the tats when they revealed what the estate's wanted as far as money for the images being visible.

I already know that, I was simply stating the absence of his tattoos are more noticeable than two words on the back of his shirt.

I don't care much if it's Tyson, I'm only hoping they don't take out Stone Cold's middle fingers (leaving him with no taunts), Mr. Ass's theme, Road Dogg's 'your ass better call somebody) and Godfathers hoes aren't mentioned or shown,

I don't care much if it's Tyson, I'm only hoping they don't take out Stone Cold's middle fingers (leaving him with no taunts), Mr. Ass's theme, Road Dogg's 'your ass better call somebody) and Godfathers hoes aren't mentioned or shown,

I really doubt they'd take out Stone Cold's middle finger taunt, he had it in '12.

Archived