Do you think Attitude Mode will have replay value to YOU?

LuisTX85

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made this thread way too early lol But I brought it back since now we know the roster/the stories/some of the matches/unlockables and LOTS of info&details on it!

I have to say there will defiantly be some replay value for me as it's beyond than I expected before and I was already hyped for it,Cory confirmed we don't have to play it all again and can just jump to matches&moments and that will come in handy,I ain't expecting to beat all objectives on first try and even though I'll be using the unlock all feature..It doesn't include the Attitude videos&photos and yes I want to unlock them all even I can just find them on dvds/youtube&google images!

Yes fan axxess still has the unlock all But it doesn't unlock some bonus matches in Attitude Mode as well as videos&photos,I didn't bother completing the RTWM stories in WWE'12 cause of the unlock all But with WWE'13 even though I'll be unlocking all characters&attires..I'm still interested in Attitude Mode

I'll play through once and then leave it alone. That is unless it's a really good, fun to play mode, that I'd want to play through again. I wouldn't imagine it will be considering THQ's other recent attempts at story modes. I'll mostly stick to Universe mode.

I don't really know enough about the mode yet, all of the info I know so far makes it seem so much like RTWM. I like story modes in games only when they're good, but they never provide replay value for me. It's always the same one story over and over again. That is the reason why I miss Season Mode, and the reason why I may actually enjoy playing Universe Mode this time.

I'll decide whether it has replay value after I play it, but even though I love nostalgia and I love the Attitude Era, I prefer to use exhibition mode, story designer, etc. to do these kinds of things on my own. However, I guarantee you that I will play through it at least once, and I will try my best to hit all of the historical objectives.

I'm not sure, last year I bought the Unlock All Fan Axess, so there was not much of a point playing RTWM. I tried playing it but just couldn't be assed xD Not sure If'll get Unlock All this year, meaning I would have to manually unlock everything which could be challenging :P but if Attitude Mode is anything like the Legends Of Wrestlemania 'Relive' campaign, then I will definitely enjoy it! (sorry If I went slightly off topic :)

For me it depends, cos the mankind vs rock i quit match could be awesome to replay if the spots in it are all done during the match...doubting we will get the handcuffs and chair shots bit though, that was brutal lol.

But I can see me replaying the odd match here and there.

Archived