Do you think Attitude Mode will have replay value to YOU?

LuisTX85

I never cared much for RTWM and only played it just to have something extra to do But unlocks didn't matter cause I always get Fan Axxess,Now with Attitude Mode all we know so far is we will play as 8 Attitude stars and storylines will be from the era in real life..To me that's a strong hook for many But also a turn off to a few!!!

MY game will overall be mixed with ALL eras&different promotions But mostly Attitude,My Universe will be Attitude exclusive and exhibition will be 85% Attitude,So the concept already makes me very happy!!!

It will depend on execution But in concept it already has me interested to possibly replay over&over beyond much more than with RTWM!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be similar to RTWM But there's already new changes that makes me happy,It won't be about Wrestlemania and will actually have storylines that happened,It won't be just brawling&pressing Y and plus it's now all about the Attitude era with just Attitude characters!!!

Based on my current knowledge of the mode, I have no interest in playing it once let alone multiple times. But all could change. Last years RTWM sounded ok on paper... watched my bro play it for maybe 30mins tops and decided that I wasn't going to waste my time with that pile of crap lol.

I would play it to get the unlockables, but unless there's a different direction depending on choices during the game which leads to different matches/endings, then I don't see any Re-Playability to it.

I'll be honest, the main selling point for me is Storyline Designer, that I can play for a full year.

We know almost nothing about the mode. So who knows if it's like the old school season mode on SYM/HCTP or another RTWM linear type of story mode.

IF someone liked Relive mode in LOW then they'll likely enjoy this this,It's basically Relive from LOW with some RTWM elements and Attitude Era only themed!!

I wouldve prefered a season mode like HCTP, however still wouldve loved these attitude storylines to be pre-made stories in storymode (because a few swift edits and i could insert my longtime caw into wwf history lol. Kidding, but i feel like more accuracy to how things happened could be done in story mode AND would give us new animations (beer bath on a stable, setting a hell in a cell wall on fire, undertakers summoning of lightning, concrete corvette destruction, dx bus explosion, etc....just imagine).

No, because the only thing that will give this game replay value for me, is an updated Story Designer mode. Since Attitude mode is like RTWM mode...which is like Story Mode with a story that cannot be changed and not Season Mode, I'll probably only play it once just to unlock stuff and never touch it again.

Archived