Bray Wyatt Re-ploaded 7/21/12(Tags:NWOldskool,Bray Wyatt, caws.ws)

Oldsie

Well I needed a break from my WCW caws so i decided I was going to take a stab at Bray Wyatt. He is one of my favorites coming out of FCW and I have liked Husky ever since he was in nexus and New Nexus. I was happy with the IGM but once he changed his Gimmick I decided I would try him at one point. With his debut on the new NXT coming next week I thought id try him now. I started yesterday it's no where near finished but I am happy with the direction it's going in. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures also the last attire will probably be his NXT debut attire if a new one is debuted. Ravenos is going to try his best to help me with the tattoos.

http://www.mediafire...d0a0nha211w5c01

July 8th: Credit to Shockster for the Face Texture, Ravenos for the Tattoos and RIGHTEOUS for the set. I am glad it's finally uploaded I hope you all enjoy!

i1jwvc.jpg24xn9z7.jpg

and just a taste of what he looks like in his Fedora...

nesub6.jpg

Attires

Vs. Jiro

333im85.jpg35d5b9u.jpg

Vs. Salazar

zm18ci.jpgehwysh.jpg

NXT Attire

sc71y1.jpgf06tj6.jpg

June 9th FCW Attire

ojr0ya.jpg200wu3c.jpg

Thanks to Dr Vries for capping the entrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJF7rL9PCU&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def a good start.. I think some of his look will be getting his eyes right.. You got them so far. I personally dont care for his gimmick-- just not believable 2 me. But, he plays the character good..

Before the first episode of the new and improved NXT I thought the ingame Husky is enough. Now I need him! Looks very good so far.

NXT was a great show with great wrestling, great commentary, great oldschool vignettes and a great main event! :)

Before the first episode of the new and improved NXT I thought the ingame Husky is enough. Now I need him! Looks very good so far.

NXT was a great show with great wrestling, great commentary, great oldschool vignettes and a great main event! :)

Thanks Nomodder much respect to you and your work. :) Also same with me but I thought I'd take a shot at him and I guess I was successful. :D

Archived