WWE NXT Episode One Surfaces Online - Updated with new link

MEC

I find it funny how as a television show, this is so infinitely better than both Raw and Smackdown. It's a shame most of these guys will eventually get called up only to be fired or jobbed out. Whoever is booking and producing NXT should be in charge of everything. But I'm assuming it's only better because Vince doesn't care about it so he's not sticking his nose in it and screwing it up with his old fashioned business model.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it funny how as a television show, this is so infinitely better than both Raw and Smackdown. It's a shame most of these guys will eventually get called up only to be fired or jobbed out. Whoever is booking and producing NXT should be in charge of everything. But I'm assuming it's only better because Vince doesn't care about it so he's not sticking his nose in it and screwing it up with his old fashioned business model.

I agree 1000%.

I think I found a new love in The Ascension.

Man, The Ascension is great. Those guys need to be the next tag champs.

Wyatt with another great promo. Whole show was good.

It really is better than RAW/SD already.

does anyone know what channel its on for tv, if it is at all

They're only showing it on Brighthouse or w/e it's called. Won't be televised worldwide unfortunately unless you have Sky Sports or something.

The main event was pretty great. I hope they don't add in fake cheers or boos. It was nice to hear legit crowd noise.

I don't think they do for FCW so I don't expect them to add crowd noise for this.

I just watched the whole video, Seth and Bray both came off extremely well in their promos. The Antonio Cesaro promo was really well made also. Ascensions vignette was okay, it had a shocking line of grammar that I think we all may have noticed. Their match was good. Tyson vs Michael, the best match on T.V all year. It didn't feel like a WWE match, it had a pacing that was reminiscent of indy wrestling and the actual execution and moveset used was beautiful.

I don't understand why the WWE keeps removing the video if they won't put it on themselves. How are we suppose to watch >.> of course, I'm talking in a world that I'm not smart enough to find it like a 9 yr old. You get my point lol

I enjoyed that tag team ! the new NXT could be a great show .... like the look of tyler black (seth rollins). I watched a few FCW but gave up needing to get them.

Great show, definately gonna be a highlight of my week going forward.

The Wyatt and Rollins promos were awesome. I really cant wait to see Wyatt get stuck in, he has an amazing gimmick and I've always been a big fan of him.

Also The Ascension are AWESOME. They immediately became 1,000 times better than any tag team in WWE right now. How are they not on the main roster!?

And finally the Kidd/Mcgillicutty match was immense. One of the best matches I've seen in WWE for a while.

JR an Regal were awesome on commentary.

And I love the whole idea of "proving yourself on NXT to get to the promiseland of WWE".

Overall, 10/10 for NXT. This show could single handedly solidify a bright future for the entire WWE. Props to HHH for making it happen.

EDIT: My only negative is Bo Rotundo. I hope to God they dont push him the same way they pushed him in FCW. The guy looks like a jackass and sounds like a jackass. He sounded mentally challenged when he was talking in his promo. "Ive got fists that break wrists"? WTF is that shit? His ring work was also nothing amazing. He may grow on me, but I dont personally see why he has been hyped up so much.

EDIT: My only negative is Bo Rotundo. I hope to God they dont push him the same way they pushed him in FCW. The guy looks like a jackass and sounds like a jackass. He sounded mentally challenged when he was talking in his promo. "Ive got fists that break wrists"? WTF is that shit? His ring work was also nothing amazing. He may grow on me, but I dont personally see why he has been hyped up so much.

I thought he said bricks not wrists. I agree though, I'm not the biggest fan of Bo and I don't think he was the right person the put out there in the first match, they should at least have him use the Bodazzled again, I've never seen his Spear look good.

FYI... UK isn't the only one who televise NXT... Canadad does too..

Anyways, really looking forward to this season of NXT. NXT has been my favourite show for a while.The first episode was unreal from all the promo videos to the matches. I actually missed the backstage segments. Bring on next week.

About midway through the first episode, and I'm loving it. Loved the set when I first saw it, love it now. Indy look + WWE's production values = perfect. My ONLY gripe is their sound system, it's really low and I had both the volume on the video and on my computer cranked up all the way.

Archived