WWE NXT Episode One Surfaces Online - Updated with new link

MEC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Henning keeps on improving, nice to see! I'm going to enjoy this season!

Hennig* And to you he's Michael McGillicutty, you do not know him personally. He is an entertainer to you and should be called by his stage name.

That was amazing! Without doubt, the best thing that WWE is doing currently, and has done in recent years. It has such a stripped down feel to it which I love. The promos for Rollins and Dallas impressed me, but the Wyatt promo was just sensational. Despite some of the matches being quick, they served their function, and the main event was so impressive. McGillicutty and Kidd are really awesome against each other, cannot wait for next week now.

Also, totally marked for the tiny clips of Paige in the intros.

I find it funny how as a television show, this is so infinitely better than both Raw and Smackdown. It's a shame most of these guys will eventually get called up only to be fired or jobbed out. Whoever is booking and producing NXT should be in charge of everything. But I'm assuming it's only better because Vince doesn't care about it so he's not sticking his nose in it and screwing it up with his old fashioned business model.

Hennig* And to you he's Michael McGillicutty, you do not know him personally. He is an entertainer to you and should be called by his stage name.

Fcuk Outta Here. He'll always be Joe Hennig to most of us, because that's what he wrestled as before being called up to WWE, and it's his name. He's a third generation superstar and there's no problem with fans treating him like one.

Oh and Triple H is in charge of NXT. Meaning he has full control over it without any input from his Father in law.

Get what you're saying but the name is retarded. Rather say his real name.

I agree 100%, it would be like Cody Rhodes using a different name. I remember WWE said around this time last year he could use the Hennig name when he started to perform like one. Well if his rivalry with Tyson Kidd doesn't convince them, he will be Michael McGillicutty forever.

Finally some decent wrestling on Thursday's :shifty: and thankfully this looks like Triple H's show not Mcmahon's. I just hope Shaul Gurerro is on it sometime. Also love that there is no goofy storylines too.

Bashing TNA again huh?

I agree 100%, it would be like Cody Rhodes using a different name. I remember WWE said around this time last year he could use the Hennig name when he started to perform like one. Well if his rivalry with Tyson Kidd doesn't convince them, he will be Michael McGillicutty forever.

If that's true, that's a horrible excuse for not letting him use his real name.

Besides, a disappointing son who can't live up to his father's legendary name sounds like the makings of a great storyline. This stuff writes itself.

If that's true, that's a horrible excuse for not letting him use his real name.

Besides, a disappointing son who can't live up to his father's legendary name sounds like the makings of a great storyline. This stuff writes itself.

Finally some decent wrestling on Thursday's :shifty: and thankfully this looks like Triple H's show not Mcmahon's. I just hope Shaul Gurerro is on it sometime. Also love that there is no goofy storylines too.

Bashing TNA again huh?

I thought he was talking about Superstars....

Just finished watching it. Not sure if it was WWE's editing or what, but the Rollins promo was pretty damn good. He was never the best talker in ROH, but he seems to have improved pretty greatly. Glad to see that they haven't completely castrated Wyatt yet. Not really a big fan of Bo's character. Is he supposed to be a face, because he seemed to come off as kind of an arrogant jerk in his promo. Pretty good Ascension squash, making them seem like monsters. McGillicutty has improved greatly and Kidd is better than half the roster. These two deserve TV time, screw Otunga.

Can't wait for the next episode. Love the new look and format. And finally, Regal and Ross for RAW Commentary team!!!

I never expected Rollins to be such a good talker. I'm pumped for his match next week. I marked out when I heard Welcome Home. That Bray Wyatt vignette was incredible. The members of Ascension are awesome together and I can seethem going far. After watching, I see a bright future for WWE. Bring on next week!

Bryan vignette and the The Ascensio Promo were really cool. Overall, the show was rather boring though, to many trailers, two joke matches and onegood match that, unfortunately, was seen before about 10 times. Well... I'm definetly pumped for the next episode though!

That main event, so good haha. Seriously one of the best wrestling shows i've seen in a looong time. Been a McGillicutty fan for a while due to NXT and seems like he's stepped up his game even more. Cant wait untill next week.

Archived