Where Does Big Show Go From Here?

Raxerism

On last night's Raw, I believe we saw the end of the current Cena vs. Big Show feud. Big Johnny has been "fired" and since he's been "fired, I'm hoping this means he disappears from television for a while. I believe he's still going to participate in house show matches along with Show vs. Cena but, other than that, I think he's going to be gone for a while.

Last night, Show said that he "proved" he could beat Cena 1 on 1 and that it took 6 men in total to beat him at the ppv. He then went onto say that he's moving on to "bigger and better things". I doubt that Show is going to just suddenly disappear into the mid-card picture, which leaves two probable opponents for him: Sheamus and CM Punk.

A little over a month ago, around when Show turned, I read some articles saying that WWE was considering a feud between Show & Punk over the WWE Championship . This morning in another article, I read a brief mention that there are now talks of moving Show into a feud with Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship. We're also roughly a month away from the annual Money in the Bank ppv, so I find myself wondering if Big Show might be considered for a spot in one of the MITB matches.

Show & CM Punk have a history going back a couple of years to the days of the Straight Edge Society. As we saw with Mark Henry earlier in this year, Punk is quite good in David vs. Goliath feuds & matches. As for Sheamus, I think he & Show can deliver some good, hard hitting physical matches but I don't think they'll be on the same order as Punk could give. Personally, I'd rather see Show participate in one of the MITB matches instead of jumping straight into chasing titles. Show doesn't even have to win, but can look like a dominant figure. Plus, it's fun to watch someone of his size go splat falling off a ladder. Regardless of how it happened, Show lost to Cena again and I don't think he has the heat to jump right into a World Championship feud.

While none of these three scenarios might take place, I think they're the most logical & obvious at this time. What do you think WWE should do with Big Show?

Big Show is so overly stale. His attitude change was great, but his ring work is dull so he can't back it up. If he were in better shape then his program with Cena could have been a lot more memorable. I really don't know where Big Show can go from here...

imo they ruined a completely great heel turn by making him lose to cena after that ''if you dont win, you're nothing and a nobody.'' promo cena did on him prior the match.

I honestly dont see what he can do more from here, but I guess a feud for championships can always take place...

Archived