Are you Expecting Universe mode 3.0 to be majorly different to 2.0

Steve82

Nope, it's gonna be the same as 2.0 with a few new cutscenes

forcing the player to go through every show similar to sd2 season mode would be a good start with the option to simulate any matches you do not want to play of course and a option to restart from scratch . During the real life WWE they do not have the option to jump from the raw before the royal rumble to the smackdown after summerslam so why should the game be any different.

when you create a ppv arena you should be able to have ppv name banner everywhere. that same old style arena for every custom ppv is stupid

the ppv loading screen royal rumble 4 weeks away needs to be replaced with royal rumble this sunday on the titantrons which can be seen as you wrestle

and the option to go to next show after you have finished a main event needs to be improved. as in you get taken to a screen so you can see all the matches then you click start then you get the show intro. the way it currently is is nothing more than an annoying mess

During the real life WWE they do not have the option to jump from the raw before the royal rumble to the smackdown after summerslam so why should the game be any different.

Because it's a game not real life. But I suppose it depends on what Universe mode is supposed to even be anyway.

I hope the issues the fans had have been addressed. If they've not changed the way people on the free agent lists (and other brands) still show up on the cards... prepare for a big poo storm when the 30+ attitude roster keep being booked and showing up on raw/smackdown.

*prepare for a big poo storm when the 30+ attitude roster keep being booked and showing up on raw/smackdown*

if the company have got any sense that and the other little things that really pee people off will be fixed.

it should be like shut your mouth/ here comes the pain where at the start you could select who goes on what show from scratch and then that is it no hawk and animal turning up uninvited every week to ruin your plans etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHHdQJF5ps&feature=plcp

Nope, i'm expecting 2.0 with a few extra features (that do not work) and then a half assed excuse that "we'll fix it next year"

If indeed there is a next year. :shifty:

*IBest I hope for is many more cut scenes and much more varied and logical.*

they should give us things like every time you give somebody a title shot out of nowhere it automatically triggers a cut scene backstage with the wrestler you have chosen being interviewed and he says stuff like he is shocked he was not expecting it

I heard they may include a monkey in a little car like in the circus. That may be a lie though

I heard this too so it must be true

at first I thought you were talking about Hunico's & Camacho's low-rider bike. lol

No cause that would be racist, but this would be great & the only time it stops is if you press the button, you could have that going all day long

I hope they have fixed it so you can preset the entire card and then be able to just use the option to move to the next match instead of having to jump back out every time to change a match or change an attire. That was really annoying and one thing that hurt Universe. It should've just been plain ol' common sense to enable that.

I think it should be tweeked a little,like:

1)Add more cutscenes.Done with the omg moments.

2)Let us chose in which feud we should have remarkable matches.Tired of Primo vs Kane with KOFI as manager.

3)Also let us chose how many matches we should have.Example Smackdown a little ago had 10 matche.Damn.And chose the matches before the show.

There are more but thats what I have in mind now.

Along with my short list of design fixes that should have been in WWE 12, I would personally like more GM elements in the mode. I know not everybody loves that, but I like to build things what can I say? Actually I would probably prefer a separate mode altogether for that, but nothing like the old GM mode because that got boring after awhile. In today's game, they could allow you to actually build a promotion now that we have all the create modes available to us.

ok here is everything i want to see in the universe mode this year if i am going to bother playing it. because in its current state i have not touched it since about january. and have no intention of doing so in wwe 13 unless their are basic common sense improvemennts

cut scenes that are guaranteed to happen everytime you make certain decisions . example giving somebody a title shot out of the blue on raw or smackdown triggers a interview everytime with them saying how shocked they are they have been given this opportunity. and about 20 other cut scenes that are guaranteed to happen with certain decisions you make. im sorry but the way the cut scenes work at present is stupid.

get rid of the ppv loading screen its annoying especially when you have re named the ppv to something else.

i want the next ppv to be advertised on the titantrons with hell in a cell this sunday not being advertised when you have changed it to capitol punishment or whatever if you get me. giving the user the option to edit show and ppv names and then not adding something as simple as the next ppv being advertised as what you changed it to is just lazyness from the developer.

we need to be given the ability to draft both rosters at the start of universe mode and what we pick is what we pick nobody shows up after that unless we change things.

when you finish playing a main event and you get the option to start next show it needs to be changed so you do not get taken to the 1st match of the next show without knowing what the hell is going on. it should take you to the next show by showing you the match card 1st the way it currently works is nothing more than a mess that needs to be sorted out.

and all that is just for starters. unless they make the basic improvements iv just listed above they can stick their universe mode up their backsides

Archived