Will you use your own personal formulas to keep caws?

LuisTX85

Some people do some of their caws pretty much the same each year since caw mode is always pretty much the same!,It could suck trying to remake them all over again and so do any of you write down your own caw formulas to use when a new game is about to be released?

I've done it for my created self since SvR'07,For WWE'12 I have some caws I did for SvR2011 and now for WWE'13 I plan on doing most of the ones I have for WWE'12..Original&wrestlers!!

I suck so bad at PT&don't like messing with much designs anymore and so my original caws are basic with just some designs,My created self always has street cloths&only my 2 high flyers are ones with many of the same designs,Other characters are simple enough and I only make wrestlers in simple designs..Classic Hogan/Savage/Flair/Henning/Goldberg/etc!!!

I prefer my own work and so I never copy formulas!

i usually write down the formula the summer b4 the game comes out because i normally don't have much to do. i even took pics of some of my PTs so i can make them again next year pixle by pixle(it's tedious but it's worth it if the PT turned out great the first time) some people said that it ruins the creativity of PT, well i spend hours on one PT and i constantly make more all the time

I won't use exactly the formulas to recreate them, but as I've started using some more complex PT Data I'll most likely rework them pixel after pixel, looking at the '12 one

Everything else will be done from scratch, as I think, that they can always be improved.

I usually just remake them from scratch. Anyone can copy a formula. What's still difficult to do either way is remake paint tools especially if they're complex.

Like hogans tight designs and konnans tats lol

All of Ultimate Warrior's face paints and lavish tights designs :censored:

Unless it's for a real life wrestler, I don't really write that stuff down.Most of the time I can just do it by memory.

Yep, that's how I do mines too. I usually try add a new realistic beard for mines if any, and designs I made from PT, since I just started actually using it when WWE 12 got announced playing SVR 11.

• 3 months later...

I brought back this thread because now there's some info on caw mode and I'm curious IF more of you will be bringing back caws from WWE'12 using your own formulas!?

There's some original caws I'll be bringing back But as far as exactly the same cause of formulas..Just my created self,I used my PSP Vita to record video of it and a formula lol!!

Its funny you brought this up. I was just looking over my Abyss from last year. I already have the formula written down, but I probably wont have the time to do one this year. Thinking of just throwing the formula up and letting the community run with it.

Only writing down the formulas of face/body I used for my real life wrestlers down and recreating the attires from memory.

Tweaking a bit sometimes depending on how accurate the new game accepts my formula or not.

When it comes to my originals I'm just recreating them and tweaking as I go by sometimes creating new attires or using a new hairstyle and so on.... Never writing their formulas down since they don't have to be 100% accurate anyway.

Archived