Does anybody actually care about Mike Tyson being in WWE 13?

Steve82

WWE'13 > 'attitude Era' themed

Mike Tyson > did more in the attitude era more then any other celeb and played a big part in SCSA's first WWF Championship.

deserves to be in the game? > yes.

don't like him there? > then play him!

although Mike Tyson did help back the bid Leeds campaign.. if i had a list of attitude era stars i want in mike tyson wouldnt be at the top. Id prefer Steve Blackman, Dlo Brown, Faarooq, Ahmed Johnson. And many more over a boxer with no wrestling skills. Though as i have already stated i have plans for him and Shamrock to become a tag team in WWE'13 now hes announced

It still bugs me that everyone here was so disappointed with WWE '12, but the moment they confirmed Mike Tyson, everyone was like "Omg! WWE '13 s gunna b awesome! Mike Tysun! Attitude era!"

2008 sucked, 2009 sucked, 2010 was almost awesome, 2011 I didn't buy, 2012 sucked bad, not to mention the advertised online didn't work for months and still barely works. If THQ thinks I'm giving them any more money before they go bankrupt at the end of the year, they're sadly mistaken. It's for the better that EA bought the UFC license. That was the final nail in THQ's coffin of bullsh*t.

Watch Mania 14 and then tell me that he shouldn't be on the Roster.

You guys act like only wrestlers should be in the game. If they was in the WWE and played a big role then I think they should be in.

Michael Cole, Lawler, Ross and Vickie did more than JTG and Johnny Curtis did last year. Having them in was fun.

Big Johnny would be fun to have in this year.

It makes me wonder if you guys have ever played No Mercy? Paul Bearer was even playable! So was Howard Finkel and Earl Hebner! That game is still legendary. Sure, it did have it's low carders, but you know who was really left out, BIG SHOW. That's a bigger problem then missing low card guys from an online show.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hawkins and Reks, but I'm not going to flip because they aren't in and Tyson is. Honestly, don't me bad at who gets put in. JTG had a model for 2011 which is graphically like 2012 and 13, and he just wasn't put in. That's not Tyson's fault that they made a new model for him.

Watch Mania 14 and then tell me that he shouldn't be on the Roster.

You guys act like only wrestlers should be in the game. If they was in the WWE and played a big role then I think they should be in.

Michael Cole, Lawler, Ross and Vickie did more than JTG and Johnny Curtis did last year. Having them in was fun.

Big Johnny would be fun to have in this year.

It makes me wonder if you guys have ever played No Mercy? Paul Bearer was even playable! So was Howard Finkel and Earl Hebner! That game is still legendary. Sure, it did have it's low carders, but you know who was really left out, BIG SHOW. That's a bigger problem then missing low card guys from an online show.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hawkins and Reks, but I'm not going to flip because they aren't in and Tyson is. Honestly, don't me bad at who gets put in. JTG had a model for 2011 which is graphically like 2012 and 13, and he just wasn't put in. That's not Tyson's fault that they made a new model for him.

All i am saying is i would rather have guys who made more than one appearance in the attitude era and actually wrestled a match.. If he can get in but Steve Blackman {Who seems very popular with CAWS Forum} Cant get in WWE 13, I wont be too happy. im not saying Tyson shouldnt be in, im saying id rather have a wrestler with a wrestling moveset over Mike Tyson whose moveset will be so generic

but the moment they confirmed Mike Tyson

they have only had his confirmation put on gaming websites because they are hoping it will get ppl interested in buying the gaming that would never normally buy it.

me personally im a wrestling fanatic like most other members on here = i could not give a crap about boxers being in the next WWE gme. and to be honest i could not give a crap about attitude era mode either. im more interested in the current product i want to here news on ryback damien sandow etc being in the game.

WWE has a revisionist history. Unless you're currently on the roster or was a major part of a big angle it doesn't matter. I wouldn't mind Steve Blackman either way, but I'd honestly rather have Tyson. Especially in a roster talking about the past. I honestly can't tell you one important match that Blackman had, but I can tell you in an instant what WM Tyson appeared at. Honestly, all Blackman would be good for is the moves in his set. Plus, this is Tyson we're talking about. He's a fighter, and a legit one at that. I could see if they put Snooki in last year or Maria Menudos in this year if people complained, but a guy like Tyson is something to get excited about. Remember, this is a video game so just have fun. It's a little scary how intricate some of these people are. Not saying you, but ingeneral. It's like some of these people want to vicariously live out lives through the game or something. Lol, like they want to play God, and control even the smallest of names in the company.

WWE has a revisionist history. Unless you're currently on the roster or was a major part of a big angle it doesn't matter. I wouldn't mind Steve Blackman either way, but I'd honestly rather have Tyson. Especially in a roster talking about the past. I honestly can't tell you one important match that Blackman had, but I can tell you in an instant what WM Tyson appeared at. Honestly, all Blackman would be good for is the moves in his set. Plus, this is Tyson we're talking about. He's a fighter, and a legit one at that. I could see if they put Snooki in last year or Maria Menudos in this year if people complained, but a guy like Tyson is something to get excited about. Remember, this is a video game so just have fun. It's a little scary how intricate some of these people are. Not saying you, but ingeneral. It's like some of these people want to vicariously live out lives through the game or something. Lol, like they want to play God, and control even the smallest of names in the company.

Like you said Tyson is a Fighter! This isnt the fight night games, Steve blackman is very popular, and by many considered to be the most dominant hardcore champion, Summerslam 2000 Vs Shane McMahon, thats a match you should see. And his rivalry With Shamrock.

While we are putting boxers in WWE games, Lets put Butterbean in WWE' 13 he actually had a match at wrestlemania 15, Floyd Mayweather Jr {Though not attitude Era}

Sure Tyson had one Moment at wrestlemania when he reffereed HBK/Austin.. But seriously i think most people would use Blackman more than Tyson

A big name BOXER during 1 big storyline during the Attitude Era doesn't justify putting him in especially with 7 seperate models of the same wrestler, and 3 Foleys.

Absolute waste. How this will entice undecided WRESTLING fans into pre-ordering for a BOXER, only THQ marketing knows. Foolish.

i think it would be better news if it was the same story about damien sandow or lord tensai

all they are doing is trying to get people interested in the game that would never useually even dream of buying it

Dude then don't pre order or better yet don't buy the game... Then well have one less person clogging the servers pft

Archived