What are the chances of Cyndi Lauper being in WWE 13?

Steve82

This thread can be locked and please think before you make another pointless topic

its not pointless at all its just the majority of people in this world have a stale mind that lacks any sort of imagination

sad but true

She wasn't a factor in the era they're capitalizing on this year. She won't be in, you know it as well as everyone else. You just feel like being a dick by making common sense threads like this, which deserve to be locked.

She wasn't a factor in the era they're capitalizing on this year. She won't be in, you know it as well as everyone else. You just feel like being a dick by making common sense threads like this, which deserve to be locked.

great response their mate. im sure the admins will give you a gold star to go on your profile

Really... That is all... Goodbye...

is that me being told my account is being suspended for another 3 days?

its not very interesting but this is actually a genuine thread seeing as she did attack heath slater last night

Nice spoiler idiot...

Really... That is all... Goodbye...

is that me being told my account is being suspended for another 3 days?

its not very interesting but this is actually a genuine thread seeing as she did attack heath slater last night

That way Seth Green has a chance to be in WWE '13 Because he had a tag team match like 2 years ago

Nice spoiler idiot...

apologies

Okay, I apologize for calling you an idiot, just angered cos I had JUST put on Raw when I read that. But spoiler tags are something that you might want to consider cos a lot of people including myself get riled up when a show is spoiled. Lucky it was just Raw and not a PPV :P

Archived