What's the worst CAW you'd seen on CC?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You kids are morons so please stop spreading rumors im not that SEB dude....Clay your just mad because I bashed your james storm since way back!!! get over it!!! Like I said the only good thing about your james storm is the render but you didnt make that!!!!

Yes, and like I said.. Timing. That was RIGHT after I had called out SEB for stealing the CAW and stealing other CAWs after all the work we put into it with the creating and the PTs. You showed up RIGHT AFTER that railing in against me and the CAW and the PT that justifiably was done in several hours. Can you really blame me for suspecting this?

You don't like my James Storm CAW? That's fine! Don't like it, (but are YOUR reasons legit or are they mostly for what was said a couple lines above?) You may not like it and yes I did have plenty of issues with the face... but... and I apologize to Big Pete for this next line, I have to say it though... The download count on CC says otherwise. There are plenty of other folks that DO like it.

I'll take NY Lins criticism as well as the others who have legitimate and constructive reasoning for it. Lootheboss, you're just doing it to troll/hate. Stop wasting my time and everyone elses.

Well its a coincidence but I still think your james storm caw is the worst the pt is crappy the face is generic u took 6 hours making crappy pt....i dont make caws I dont have time for that and to keep it real I suck at making caws....maybe u should take some of my advice and give up on making caws ;)

the pt is crappy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, I'm done with this guy... Moving on, but actually taking one thing he said. Some of the CAWs on CC ARE generic looking to the point that it looks like they didn't even bother trying.. Ok, we got the hair, we got the facial hair, we've got the outfits. Heck with the morphing! It's good to go!

Well its a coincidence but I still think your james storm caw is the worst the pt is crappy the face is generic u took 6 hours making crappy pt....i dont make caws I dont have time for that and to keep it real I suck at making caws....maybe u should take some of my advice and give up on making caws ;)

I highly doubt his James storm caw is the worst. Now I've never seen his Storm but he must of hit a nerve for you to come back bashing his stuff like you are. Not exactly sure what this whole SEB stuff is but it certainly sounds like you are the person they say you are.

the pt is crappy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, I'm done with this guy... Moving on, but actually taking one thing he said. Some of the CAWs on CC ARE generic looking to the point that it looks like they didn't even bother trying.. Ok, we got the hair, we got the facial hair, we've got the outfits. Heck with the morphing! It's good to go!

<_< Yeah... Like the CM Punk I put up, I was waiting for my friend to download and then I was gonna take it off, lol! Although, I don't think anyone here knows about that. >_>

*goes off to do morphing*

You guys always bash Dre41 he is one of the top creators thats why he is #2 on cc and u know damn well u downloaded his caws

Dre41 is arguably the best at making CAWs of real wrestlers, but I often find his face work to be lacking. Attires are usually pretty solid.

I think female CAWs are difficult to make right because most of the textures they have for skins are either too old looking or too smooth. No good middle ground. They need to add more texture options and chief above that, far better, varied hair styles. Men have a ton of hair, but women have the same 7 or so options.

one of the worst caws i've ever seen was for the game svr 2009 and it was by a guy called the diva creator and his claim was that his diva caws are the greatest things in the world i mean the guy was putting down the other caw makers saying how his caws are so great you would mistake them for the in game models well i saw one of his so called great diva caws on this site and his so called great diva caw wasn't that good i mean the guy took the default girl form in the game changed her hair put a cow girl outfit on her and called her texas megan and that's it he didn't even take the time to compleatly do a good form of it and because of his ego he got banned from this site so that's one of the worst caws i've seen

I wouldn't be able to name them all but I hate it when someone makes a generic Hulk Hogan or a Bret Hart CAW and they just barely resemble them on the hair, or they have the same colors but all the designs are wrong and they still get like 300 downloads each and 5 star ratings...

Archived