What's the worst CAW you'd seen on CC?

So far the worst CAW I've seen that's actually gotten a lot of Downloads & Five Stars has to be from the user xAovXDeCePelonz which is just called no I'm not kidding B**** Please, there is also a Version 2 as well thankfully with less downloads & Zero stars. Creativity is strong in this one :hqhq: , much like the rest of the people making CAWS.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a TERRIBLE James Storm CAW I've seen. Looked like a Freebird themed Storm being played by a skinny Chris Hero with Michael Hayes 80s length hair. Sad really, considering the creator had "TNA" in their nick. I've got a picture of it I capped just for positive motivation on when I was working on my version.

Though, really.. Shouldn't we be encouraging, at least with the ones that do show some effort at trying with CAWs? Still, what a horrible Storm CAW.. LOL

A lot of caw makers seem to just focus on the bodies and attires decent enough But not much effort done on the faces,Then they act like there the best makers!!

A damn shame!

Or the other way. I've seen CAWs with superrealistic faces but with monster-body morph.

A lot of caw makers seem to just focus on the bodies and attires decent enough But not much effort done on the faces,Then they act like there the best makers!!

A damn shame!

This is so true. I've seen CAW makers put so much time and effort into making the best possible attires, and then the face is a real let down. It really is a shame.

I remember back on 2010, I saw a John Cena ripoff that was named after the user and it was basically an emo looking Cena with preset tattoos some shitty Simpsons t-shirt and it generally looked real bad. Then I ended up posting a comment on it saying it's a ripoff and it looked like shit, and a few hours later, he ended up sending me three messages that were filled with all kinds of prepubescent insults that weren't spelled correctly. Then he ended up making a fat guy CAW with pink underwear and a rainbow patterned trenchcoat and named it after me. Good times.

There was a TERRIBLE James Storm CAW I've seen. Looked like a Freebird themed Storm being played by a skinny Chris Hero with Michael Hayes 80s length hair. Sad really, considering the creator had "TNA" in their nick. I've got a picture of it I capped just for positive motivation on when I was working on my version.

Though, really.. Shouldn't we be encouraging, at least with the ones that do show some effort at trying with CAWs? Still, what a horrible Storm CAW.. LOL

Almost every Jeff Hardy on PS3 CC

You'd think that most of the Jeff Hardy CAWS would be good considering his face paint is already in the game. There are some good ones on the PS3 CC though, Gamevolt's is the one I use.

Yeah, there are only a select few good Jeff Hardys on CC, I downloaded Z7Collins though because it has the most recent attires.

Archived