What is the point in pre ordering WWE 13

Steve82

I'll get flamed for this...but really there isn't a point. It isn't popular enough to sell out on day 1 in most places. On top of that the exclusives are usually included in the first batch of games they set out anyway, again, in most places. I really don't have a problem if someone wants to preorder it anyway, but they would be just as well off either way.

Steve82, what is the point of these topics? I don't understand why you seem to be so pissed off about stuff that doesn't actually effect you, this for instance, or your issue with people talking and making videos about the game.

Steve82, what is the point of these topics? I don't understand why you seem to be so pissed off about stuff that doesn't actually effect you, this for instance, or your issue with people talking and making videos about the game.

You must remember this is the same user who got into the whole "PS1 Graphics look better then WWE'12" and "TNA Impact: The video Game was better then WWE'12", plus they keep spamming videos of every entrance from the past games.

You must remember this is the same user who got into the whole "PS1 Graphics look better then WWE'12" and "TNA Impact: The video Game was better then WWE'12", plus they keep spamming videos of every entrance from the past games.

Ahh yes, true, thank you for reminding me.

Either way, they're more or less just flame baiting topics.

Well I know some people who preorder early when they have the $60 because by the time the game comes out they might not have the money to afford it. Its not always about preorder bonuses. Some people aren't as well off as us.

I usually pre-order it, cause i work heaps & will forget about it. Plus i keep the receipt & P.O my friends with it. I'm the smart A$$ of my friends if people could not tell on here with my sarcastic humor.

it would not be much of a forum if people decided never make any threads would it

@ jaitsu

the entrance videos to old wrestling games are videos i have made myself for my own channel i was just trying to get a few more views on them. i was not just putting any video up for the sake of it, they are my own created content. youtube is pretty much dead since they changed the layout. SO IT IS STILL A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO GET VIEWS but at least their is a reasonable explanation as to why i put those videos up

HAPPY NOW

@ jaitsu

the entrance videos to old wrestling games are videos i have made myself for my own channel i was just trying to get a few more views on them. i was not just putting any video up for the sake of it, they are my own created content. youtube is pretty much dead since they changed the layout. SO IT IS STILL A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO GET VIEWS but at least their is a reasonable explanation as to why i put those videos up

HAPPY NOW

Not really.

and Caps don't make you cool, kiddo.

In all seriousness it's better to just wait 6 months till about March. By Which time, the glitches "may" be fixed, the best Caw's will have been created and the DLC will all be available pre-order or not.

And of course you can get the game dirt cheap then too.

SVR11 & WWE12 were so terribly flawed, we all spent the first few months moaning about them....

Archived