I'd like to see gone in WWE'13

- Stumble Animation when superstars/Divas aren't hurt enough when you hit a running move, seriously as an Example Rey Mysterio should not "Stumble" if you hit the big boot with The Undertaker. Besides the Stumble Animation looks horrible, specially the Simple act of running into anyone accidently.

- Breaking up Animations, if anything it should be limited to Finishers & Groggy Grapples. Though I'd prefer it to be gone for good, It's the worse thing to be implimented into the games since "Ultimate Control" was introduced.

- The Refs Glitchy Nature, Just walk outside the ring and watch him stumble around in the same position like a complete spaz.

- High Flying Moves lack of contact, The Leap of faith & Eddie Guerroes Frog Splash are truly hard to connect with being as if you don't hit the exact right spot they'll miss completely or hell the Leap of faith some times "hits" yet the animation is you missing the move altogether. Danial Bryans Missle Dropkick needs to be edited as well because it's nearly impossible to actually connect without missing literally a inch from the opponent...

- Random Line on the back of CAWS, what in the blue hell is the purpose of this invisable line that messes up stretching a logo/Design?

- The Fact that computer Vs Computer can't make each other Tap out, unless their a Submission technically sound wrestler I've never seen a Computer Vs Computer make the opponent tap out.

Another thing I would like to see them get rid of it the way the wrestlers just roll onto their belly and then pop up pff the mate and go back to wrestling like they ain't hurt. That animation is annoying and ain't real. Make wrestlers get on their knee or grab the rope to pull themselves up off the floor. But the rolling belly and poping up off the mate is so unreal and silly looking.

- Stumble Animation when superstars/Divas aren't hurt enough when you hit a running move, seriously as an Example Rey Mysterio should not "Stumble" if you hit the big boot with The Undertaker. Besides the Stumble Animation looks horrible, specially the Simple act of running into anyone accidently.

- Breaking up Animations, if anything it should be limited to Finishers & Groggy Grapples. Though I'd prefer it to be gone for good, It's the worse thing to be implimented into the games since "Ultimate Control" was introduced.

- The Refs Glitchy Nature, Just walk outside the ring and watch him stumble around in the same position like a complete paz.

- High Flying Moves lack of contact, The Leap of faith & Eddie Guerroes Frog Splash are truly hard to connect with being as if you don't hit the exact right spot they'll miss completely or hell the Leap of faith some times "hits" yet the animation is you missing the move altogether. Danial Bryans Missle Dropkick needs to be edited as well because it's nearly impossible to actually connect without missing literally a inch from the opponent...

- Random Line on the back of CAWS, what in the blue hell is the purpose of this invisable line that messes up stretching a logo/Design?

- The Fact that computer Vs Computer can't make each other Tap out, unless their a Submission technically sound wrestler I've never seen a Computer Vs Computer make the opponent tap out.

You listed 6 things dude...

I came into this thread ready to get on your case for saying `remove stuff from the game`

And then I found myself nodding my head in agreement.

- The Refs Glitchy Nature, Just walk outside the ring and watch him stumble around in the same position like a complete paz.

You listed 6 things dude...

Started typing with the three main ideas, but then remember three more.

- The Refs Glitchy Nature, Just walk outside the ring and watch him stumble around in the same position like a complete spaz.

For once, I am in agreement with you.

Archived