Questions about Universe Mode  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use Universe Mode?

• As a variation of career/season mode
    • As a substitute for GM Mode
    • A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B
    • Other (please elaborate)
  2. 2. After starting Universe Mode, do you sometimes wish you can reset it and start from the beginning again?

3. 3. Do you like the momentum system that was introduced in WWE 12?

Hey guys! I want to thank everyone who has already voted on this poll. If you haven't voted yet, please do. I want to use the info I get here for something.

BTW for anyone that cares, I use this version of Universe mode as kind of a substitute for GM mode, I do wish I could reset it, and I do not like the momentum system.

I use universe mode for my original CAW show, I've started writing storylines to go with my show which I try to create in universe but sometimes it doesn't quite work how I wanted but whatever Universe mode throws at me I try to work with it. I recently made a 16 man tournament for the world title and I had planned to have 2 of my main guys get into the finals (Vinnie FoxXx and CJ Harris) but instead I ended up with one of my monster CAWs (Maniac 34) and CJ Harris, with Maniac winning the belt. I wanted to hold off on Maniac's story for a while but since UM did this, I decided to step up his story to be next in line. Basically the story will be an origins story type thing with Maniac 34 and a former rival.

Archived