Gamevolt's Conversion Centre 2 (Final CAW added and uploaded(27/09/12)

Gamevolt

Any update on Sting?

I was hoping to have an update tonight but my little dog was ill so I have been looking after him. But no worries he is fine now.

Glad to hear your dog is ok. My save for created wrestlers corrupted and i had to delete it. So i have been spending 2 days trying to figure out what i downloaded and who i downloaded it from. The CC is horrendous...Good thing most of my CAWs were yours.

The exact same thing happened to me too. Luckily most of my created wrestlers were uploaded by favorites such as GameVolt, Kradation, Kartik, z7collins, and Tommi1904. So I was able to get most of them back.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any update on Sting?

I was hoping to have an update tonight but my little dog was ill so I have been looking after him. But no worries he is fine now.

Glad to hear your dog is ok. My save for created wrestlers corrupted and i had to delete it. So i have been spending 2 days trying to figure out what i downloaded and who i downloaded it from. The CC is horrendous...Good thing most of my CAWs were yours.

The exact same thing happened to me too. Luckily most of my created wrestlers were uploaded by favorites such as GameVolt, Kradation, Kartik, z7collins, and Tommi1904. So I was able to get most of them back.

Very Lucky, I didn't even favorite anybody. That's how bad CC is on my side... If i do favorite somebody i can barely go to their content.

Any update on Sting?

Very Lucky, I didn't even favorite anybody. That's how bad CC is on my side... If i do favorite somebody i can barely go to their content.

It took me 9 hours to get everybody I needed back. However some characters took many tries to download, such as Gamevolt's Lord Tensai and z7's RVD. It took 7 tries a piece for me to download them.

Hoping to have the 2nd attire done tonight

Stings 2nd attire added.

What will attires 3 & 4 be? I'm hoping for red/black & Victory Road 2012.

Attire 3:

With Red face paint.

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Sting-tna-superstar-4.jpg

Attire 4:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/03/04/stingwins.jpg

Great job, dude. Love your work and can't wait for this Sting

When you upload this, could you put up the parts for the Joker Sting? Want to have a version of it in it's original red color

Archived