Gamevolt's Conversion Centre 2 (Final CAW added and uploaded(27/09/12)

Gamevolt

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!... IS this like a full Joker slot or is it gonna be like others with the wolfpac attire, crow and regular black with the white scorpion?

Hopefully both. However i'd prefer one with the blue Joker attire, Starrcade 1997, TNA 2006 - 2010, and TNA Wlfpac.

It will most likely be a TNA slot. So far my planed attires are

1: Joker Blue Lightning

2: Red padding with gold scorpion

3: ???

4: Classic black with white scorpions on the side

Feel free to recommend attires

TNA red paint with red scorpion. He wore it in the fall of 2010.

Bonus added. Unfortunatly I was not able to add the hair due to layers so he will have to remain bald until WWE 13. I also edited his black debut attire by replacing the Puma socks he wore in FCW to the black and white ones he wore on Smackdown. Plus he now has the Gotch Style Neutralizer as a finisher.

...you spent that much time on a painttool, only to delete it with an upload? O_O

Yup needed more room for more paint tools. Besides it's not like I am going to need them again but I did upload the 4 shirt designs just incase when he debuts his new gear he still wears one of them.

Any update on Sting?

I was hoping to have an update tonight but my little dog was ill so I have been looking after him. But no worries he is fine now.

Good to hear he's better. And i'm looking foward to this Sting. Sting is my favorite wrestler not in WWE 12's default roster.

Any update on Sting?

I was hoping to have an update tonight but my little dog was ill so I have been looking after him. But no worries he is fine now.

Glad to hear your dog is ok. My save for created wrestlers corrupted and i had to delete it. So i have been spending 2 days trying to figure out what i downloaded and who i downloaded it from. The CC is horrendous...Good thing most of my CAWs were yours.

Archived