SATURN - UPLOADED and CAS.

NickBreaker!

UPLOADED.

tags:

nickbreaker

dorada

rewmac

Make sure to add the Batista Bite (Rings of Saturn) as a sig or finisher after DL.

cas, tron and wwf theme

http://www.mediafire.../?avdoa9hd7d3h6

Original CAW by Mascara Dorada with Slipfan's face.

Tweaked by me.

Big thanks to Rewmac for the capped pics and the moveset.

f0x1m9.jpg

103x4l0.jpg

jl1bpv.jpg

sym4cy.jpg

j6oo0g.jpg

35cooqw.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XshXURHfcAI&list=PLD31E1F481CF6D37F&index=2&feature=plpp_video

msofpi.jpg

2qxmg5z.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback but as I stated this is a Tweak, the real work was by Mascara Dorada and Slipfan, Ive just tweaked the face and the body morph and added some things. The real work on this is the PTs which are outstanding IMO.

I did make two attires with the face tat so hopefully nick will use it.

edit:

Long tights attire with the face tat is my suggestion btw. Slipfan face was perfect, didn't change a thing.

I deleted the face tattoo attire as the PT wasn't completely perfect and looked a bit off after I added the tan, plus it's not accurate for his TNA run.

If you wanna upload it though I'll be happy to have another look. I've applied my tweaks to this CAW 3 times now so not keen to do it all again, considering how much work there is to do in the editor too.

3rd attire could easily be the long tights. That or a WWF short trunks one since the logos are the same. I might ditch the purple one for a green detail as it's not possible to go as dark as I'd like with the colour in PT..

edit - entrance attire added

Capped pics added, thanks to Rewmac for them = good egg.

Last attire will be WWF long tights, no face tattoo though.

Does anyone know how to get the PTs darker, I know its been complained about before but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. As you can see the red/orange logo is not quite accurate.

Capped pics added, thanks to Rewmac for them = good egg.

Last attire will be WWF long tights, no face tattoo though.

Does anyone know how to get the PTs darker, I know its been complained about before but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. As you can see the red/orange logo is not quite accurate.

Had the PT problem for months with my Homicide that's why I dropped them till Risinglegend made the tattoos. So I don't it can be done easily, maybe Ravanos knows or some one from the other site.

If you wouldn't mind me doing so, once you upload this, I could do a WCW/WWE slot. I still have all the PTs for my Saturn, and while I'm happy with where my morph has gotten to, I had to texture the face on mine to get the look I wanted, so getting those PT slots back would allow for pretty decent tattoo/logo coverage.

@Nickbreaker, I have a WCW slot uploaded if you could add the tan and tweaks.

I'll see what I can do.

For anyone wondering the sigs/fins are.

Rings of Saturn (Batista Bite)

Brain Buster

Dreamer Driver

Spinning Fisherman Pin (CAF)

Can't wait to see the WWE attire.

you dont have to.

WWF and all colour variations shown.

Looks like I could make the WWF logos more yellow. I dunno if I can be arsed really.

added detail to the beard and the back of the head.

looks good, handles well.

will try to upload tomorrow and will add the cas. file and tron if nobody has any suggestions.

@Nickbreaker, I have a WCW slot uploaded if you could add the tan and tweaks.

I'll see what I can do.

For anyone wondering the sigs/fins are.

Rings of Saturn (Batista Bite)

Brain Buster

Dreamer Driver

Spinning Fisherman Pin (CAF)

Can't wait to see the WWE attire.

you dont have to.

WWF and all colour variations shown.

Looks like I could make the WWF logos more yellow. I dunno if I can be arsed really.

added detail to the beard and the back of the head.

looks good, handles well.

will try to upload tomorrow and will add the cas. file and tron if nobody has any suggestions.

I have one. On .cas file use the updated version of the set :) Will get that to ya after work. I messed around a lot yesterday it has become my most worked set as of now pretty much one of my best if not the best :)

Archived