My Youtube Channel - WWE 13 News & Rumours, WWE 12 Gameplays And Much More..

TheOnlyTME

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Anxiety

tubbyemu only makes videos because he makes money off it. stop being narrow minded and give ppl on new channels a chance ffs. im sure that when this guy is making 300 dollars a video like tubby emu he will be able to afford all the stuff to make perfect videos aswell.

Good point.. :mellow:

Nnnnnnot really.

Nothing is worth doing if it's not worth doing well.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Lets work together to put the poor bastard down, thus, making him stop going to the FORUMS BECAUSE OF IT! :annoy:

Happy?

Newbie joins, newbie has joined only to try and get traffic for their youtube channel.

newbie doesn't post anything else.

Wow.

Didn't know you could see into the future.. :spas:

Put yourself in his shoes..

And think for a moment how will you react from posts like these..

I won't agree with you, by all means.

So don't bother quoting me back..

One slack off who did not make videos, doesn't make the rest the same way....

@ Anxiety

tubbyemu only makes videos because he makes money off it. stop being narrow minded and give ppl on new channels a chance ffs. im sure that when this guy is making 300 dollars a video like tubby emu he will be able to afford all the stuff to make perfect videos aswell.

Nnnnnnot really.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Lets work together to put the poor bastard down, thus, making him stop going to the FORUMS BECAUSE OF IT! :annoy:

Happy?

Newbie joins, newbie has joined only to try and get traffic for their youtube channel.

Wow.

:facepalm: Oh dear...

If you don't like whats being said, don't start an argument then back out of it. I don't really care if you agree with me or not.

By the way "One slack off", lolno, i've been here long enough to see a large amount of this exact same topic, it isn't just one.

also, in case you decided not to read, i will say what i said in my last line. I did not say that is how he will act around here, and no one was putting him down, we were saying the truth and sometimes, the truth hurts.

Don't argue if you can't handle it.

@ Anxiety

Nnnnnnot really.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Happy?

Wow.

If you don't like whats being said, don't start an argument then back out of it. I don't really care if you agree with me or not.

By the way "One slack off", lolno, i've been here long enough to see a large amount of this exact same topic, it isn't just one.

also, in case you decided not to read, i will say what i said in my last line. I did not say that is how he will act around here, and no one was putting him down, we were saying the truth and sometimes, the truth hurts.

Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring happiness whenever you go.

Truly.

You and Misery are the two top Heels of the forum..

@ Anxiety

Nnnnnnot really.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Happy?

Wow.

Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring happiness whenever you go.

Truly.

Cute, nothing whatsoever to do with this but cute all the same.

I'm not a "heel" (because i don't go by idiotic forum gimmick crap) I'm a realist and i'm blunt. If you don't like what i have to say, well good for you, I don't really care.

If you want happiness and love everywhere then you'd best go watch some saturday morning cartoons. I did not insult the poster, i pointed out that this pattern appears many times on caws.ws and in fact, almost any site that features a forum. I said what needed to be said, if someone doesn't like that then they can suck it up.

Truly.

I'm not a "heel" (because i don't go by idiotic forum gimmick crap) I'm a realist and i'm blunt. If you don't like what i have to say, well good for you, I don't really care.

If you want happiness and love everywhere then you'd best go watch some saturday morning cartoons. I did not insult the poster, i pointed out that this pattern appears many times on caws.ws and in fact, almost any site that features a forum. I said what needed to be said, if someone doesn't like that then they can suck it up.

#Winning!

Truly.

#Winning!

Jaitsu's boring long ass post is better than this!

Oh my god you're posts are a bunch of spams!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly.

#Winning!

And you're idiotic small posts without any forethought show the mindset of a 10 year old.

aww, does being insulted suck? Oh wait, you don't know the difference between insults and criticism..

Truly.

#Winning!

And you're idiotic small posts without any forethought show the mindset of a 10 year old.

aww, does being insulted suck? Oh wait, you don't know the difference between insults and criticism..

Stop it both of you, your tearing the forum apart! :cry:

:hqhq:

Truly.

#Winning!

You just don't know how much fun this is getting..

I can go on all day if i have to..

But i won't, because this thread will eventually get closed..

If you want to continue this "Keyboard" war.

PM me..

Note: I have a long breath.

Truly.

#Winning!

You just don't know how much fun this is getting..

I can go on all day if i have to..

But i won't, because this thread will eventually get closed..

If you want to continue this "Keyboard" war.

PM me..

Note: I have a long breath.

:laugh: Fun? You have no idea. Just be glad i'm not some kind of simpleton that calls anyone who disagrees a troll, though i'm gettng awfully close to be honest.

You got all day? good for you? don't really care about your computer habits.

And this thread is going to get closed either way, no offence to the original poster but this topic always gets closed, for good reason.

I ordered a Roxio Gamecap recently. You can get it real cheap, like 100 bucks when tax & shipping is added, well cheaper than all HDPVRs and can still record in 720p. If you buy that, or something else at least, consider me a sub. But until then, mehh...

get a room you two. a chatroom. :P

OT: I wont subscribe as you're in it just for the money. if you did it because you like doing it, and because you love posting video game vids, i would. but as theres no heart to it, and no quality, i wont.

And trust me, we know youre doing it for money because youre begging for views. Othervise youd be doing it, and treat some profit like a bonus thing.

Mind explaining why your spamming these again or is this another PS2 had better graphics then WWE'12 discussion or maybe you'd like to follow up on your TNA Impact: The Video Game was better then WWE'12 discussion?

Archived