My Youtube Channel - WWE 13 News & Rumours, WWE 12 Gameplays And Much More..

TheOnlyTME

I Just Wanted To Say Can People Who Like WWE 12 And People Who Cant Wait For WWE 13 To Come Out Please Subscribe & Watch My Youtube Videos On My Channel, WWE Is My Speciality On Youtube And Im Always Focusing On WWE 13 And WWE 12. Universe Mode Will Be Coming Shortly.

My Channel Is: http://www.youtube.c...sGamez/featured

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/.../TommyOnYoutube

I Upload Loads A Vids A Day, Please Have A Look And If You Like What You See Subscribe To Me, It Means A Lot To Me. Thanks For All Your Help & Support

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quality on your channel is terrible, You mic is muffled and your gameplay is shoddy. If you wanna do this stuff I suggest you buy a cap card and a decent mic. Not trying to be a dick but somebody's gotta say it.

This is what your up against http://www.youtube.com/user/TeemingTubbyEmu?feature=watch

@ Anxiety

tubbyemu only makes videos because he makes money off it. stop being narrow minded and give ppl on new channels a chance ffs. im sure that when this guy is making 300 dollars a video like tubby emu he will be able to afford all the stuff to make perfect videos aswell.

Im not being narrow minded, Just speaking from experience. You wont bet viewers unless you have good quality. I hope him all the best but without a decent mic and a cap card people will go else where for there info. With Tubby and ItsMyYard there's others to watch.

@ Anxiety

tubbyemu only makes videos because he makes money off it. stop being narrow minded and give ppl on new channels a chance ffs. im sure that when this guy is making 300 dollars a video like tubby emu he will be able to afford all the stuff to make perfect videos aswell.

Good point.. :mellow:

Nnnnnnot really.

Nothing is worth doing if it's not worth doing well.

@ Anxiety

Nnnnnnot really.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Lets work together to put the poor bastard down, thus, making him stop going to the FORUMS BECAUSE OF IT! :annoy:

Happy?

@ Anxiety

Nnnnnnot really.

Okay.

Fine and dandy.

Lets work together to put the poor bastard down, thus, making him stop going to the FORUMS BECAUSE OF IT! :annoy:

Happy?

I know you're somewhat new, so allow me to let you know what happens a LOT here.

Newbie joins, newbie has joined only to try and get traffic for their youtube channel.

newbie doesn't post anything else.

Not saying that is how it will work here but generally that is what topics like this end up coming from. Also, i do not recognize anyone putting him down, simply stating that its not worth it if the money and effort is not put into it is NOT putting down.

I'm not putting him down, I'm just telling him the truth. If he wants to get anywhere with it he needs to have good quality. Without quality you want get viewers and without then there's no point doing it.

Archived