• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MissDeeCole

MissDeeCole

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

Can anyone explain to me why/how some creations as of late have real wrestler pictures for the previews, and at the wrestler select screen? They look like actual in game wrestlers. Its amazing. Ive been trying to overwrite all my caws to look this way but it only seems theres a dozen wrestlers like this. Tons of TNA guys I notice, only a few WWF Legends. Can somebody fill me in here?

#2 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,347 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

They are actual wrestler renders.. But the means by whcih they are applied cannot be discussed in these forums anymore.

#3 MissDeeCole

MissDeeCole

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

They are actual wrestler renders.. But the means by whcih they are applied cannot be discussed in these forums anymore.

Sarcasm or?

#4 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,347 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Sarcasm or?

No sarcasm at all.. That's the answer to your question. :happy:

#5 Mascara Dorada

Mascara Dorada

Opener

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Gamertag: Herculesandzues

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

The problem is most of the caws are uploaded without credit and given shitty looking renders that don't match ingame.

If you want renders done right try these guys: Whatsthestatus, Petchy, Nao619, Nickbreakeruk, Bhangraman, bmcawsome, Wolfgangjt, maybe a few others who actually make there own caws and add suitable renders. Plus these guys are all members here. Ajslim's renders didn't come out looking right the first time but Status™ has since reuploaded them.

Edited by Mascara Dorada, 06 June 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#6 mantra

mantra

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • Gamertag: stroppymantra

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

The problem is most of the caws are uploaded without credit and given shitty looking renders that don't match ingame.

If you want renders done right try these guys: Whatsthestatus, Petchy, Nao619, Nickbreakeruk, Bhangraman, bmcawsome, Wolfgangjt, maybe a few others who actually make there own caws and add suitable renders. Plus these guys are all members here. Ajslim's renders didn't come out looking right the first time but Status™ has since reuploaded them.

They are my favourite too.

#7 Petchy

Petchy

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,652 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Petchy

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Can anyone explain to me why/how some creations as of late have real wrestler pictures for the previews, and at the wrestler select screen? They look like actual in game wrestlers. Its amazing. Ive been trying to overwrite all my caws to look this way but it only seems theres a dozen wrestlers like this. Tons of TNA guys I notice, only a few WWF Legends. Can somebody fill me in here?

Well well well.... :lol:

#8 MissDeeCole

MissDeeCole

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:24 AM

Funny Lol

Well well well.... :lol:

#9 .Legacy

.Legacy

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

They are hacked in