For the names that will be missing from the Attitude Era part of the roster

Cranky Vince™

So the roster has supposedly leaked(though I don't believe that that is the real roster) and it shows off some of the big players from the Attitude days. Now, this is obviously focusing on the baby years of the Attitude Era, around 97-98'ish which is why they are using the old WWF block logo. I know a lot of names are(if that is the real roster), and will be missing, once the actual roster is released. So this is just a heads up for people who don't want to have the trouble of thinking whats caws/wrestlers to download to beef up their Attitude roster. I know how it is sometimes when your staring at the community creations menu thinking "Damn, who else do I need to download?". So I was just looking around, and three good games that are good references for who you should download off the roster are:

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude

Wrestlemania 2000

I would say No Mercy, but No Mercy focused more on the year 2000-2001 and once again WWE 13 is focusing on the baby years of the Attitude Era(supposedly). We don't know much yet, and it may span the whole nine yards up to the year 2001 for all we know once more information is released, but for now, this is what we know. And if it only focuses on those years then yes, those games are good references.

So the roster has supposedly leaked(though I don't believe that that is the real roster) and it shows off some of the big players from the Attitude days. Now, this is obviously focusing on the baby years of the Attitude Era, around 97-98'ish which is why they are using the old WWF block logo. I know a lot of names are(if that is the real roster), and will be missing, once the actual roster is released. So this is just a heads up for people who don't want to have the trouble of thinking whats caws/wrestlers to download to beef up their Attitude roster. I know how it is sometimes when your staring at the community creations menu thinking "Damn, who else do I need to download?". So I was just looking around, and three good games that are good references for who you should download off the roster are:

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude

Wrestlemania 2000

I would say No Mercy, but No Mercy focused more on the year 2000-2001 and once again WWE 13 is focusing on the baby years of the Attitude Era(supposedly). We don't know much yet, and it may span the whole nine yards up to the year 2001 for all we know once more information is released, but for now, this is what we know. And if it only focuses on those years then yes, those games are good references.

While you may be right, I doubt that's the sole reason. WWE could get sued....again, by the World Wildlife Fund, if they use the scratched WWF logo from the attitude era. So they very well could be just using the logo from that time period to use as the attitude era logo, to avoid being sued, while still using superstars from when the attitude era was at it's highest.

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude

Wrestlemania 2000

While you may be right, I doubt that's the sole reason. WWE could get sued....again, by the World Wildlife Fund, if they use the scratched WWF logo from the attitude era. So they very well could be just using the logo from that time period to use as the attitude era logo, to avoid being sued, while still using superstars from when the attitude era was at it's highest.

Yea, you may be right on that one. Well then, if that really is the case then WWF Smackdown 3 Just Bring It would be a beautiful roster to download from(while including the ones I mentioned before). It was at the peak of the Attitude era, near the ending, but man was that roster jam packed with a lot of talent at the time. I know I'll be going all out with the caws on WWE 13. I find that on WWE 12 there was not that many caws this year available for download. I don't know if it was only for the PS3, but I find the selection was very slim and not too many people had put effort into creating old caws like they used too. I hope it's different with WWE 13.

in refrence to you saying my topic headline was "the gayest ever" you've just mentioned the game that its off "wwf attitude" so i think you was being quite stupid not to realise what it was off. i think thq should include names of attitude stars in the caw entrance name list so we can create the people they do not include.

in refrence to you saying my topic headline was "the gayest ever" you've just mentioned the game that its off "wwf attitude" so i think you was being quite stupid not to realise what it was off. i think thq should include names of attitude stars in the caw entrance name list so we can create the people they do not include.

My apologies then.

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude

Wrestlemania 2000

wouldnt even have to sue. part of the lawsuit was if WWE uses that logo in anyway they must pay a fine to the world wildlife fund. a few years back wrestlezone posted a job listing for world wildlife fund that the basic responsibility of the employee was to watch wwe/f footage and make sure the logo is blurred out. awesome job for a fan!!

I'm bored so here's the roster from those 3 games combined, some great caw ideas here

Ahmed Johnson

Al Snow

The Big Boss Man

Big Show

Billy Gunn

Blue Meanie

Bradshaw

Bret Hart

Brian Christopher (Grand Masta Sexa)

British Bulldog

Cactus Jack

Chris Jericho

Christian

Chyna

D'Lo Brown

Debra

Droz

Dude Love

Edge

Faarooq

Gangrel

Gerald Brisco

The Godfather

Goldust

Hardcore Holly

Ho's (Because a pimp aint shit without bitches)

Ivory

Jacqueline

Jeff Hardy

Jeff Jarrett

Jerry The King Lawler

Jim Ross

Kane

Ken Shamrock

Kurrgan

Mankind

Marc Mero

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

Meat

Michael Hayes

Mideon

Mosh (Headbanger) aka Chaz

Owen Hart

Paul Bearer

Pat Patterson

Prince Albert aka Lord Tensai

Road Dogg

The Rock

Sable

Scott Taylor (Scotty 2 Hotty)

Sgt. Slaughter (commissioner)

Shawn Michaels

Stephanie McMahon

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve Blackman

Steve Williams

Taka Michinoko

Terri Runnels

Test

Tori

Thrasher (Headbanger)

Triple H

The Undertaker

Val Venis

Vince McMahon

X-Pac

That roster combination is good ref, and yea, since Godfather is rumored to be in I wonder how they're going to do his entrance. Maybe have him come out with like four different hoes and then I guess they go to the back during the match and come back out to celebrate for the winning cut scene.

no Benoit, I dont know if 2004 was attitude era tho...

Benoit debuted in the attitude era {Jan 31st 2000} I do believe, but benoit will 100 percent never be in a WWE Game again sadly, Owen hart has better chance than benoit

no Benoit, I dont know if 2004 was attitude era tho...

Benoit debuted in the attitude era {Jan 31st 2000} I do believe, but benoit will 100 percent never be in a WWE Game again sadly, Owen hart has better chance than benoit

Yea you're right when he was a part of The Radicalz. Def gonna download Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko.

has savio vega ever been in a wwf game? he was the first guy ever to be stunnered by stone cold, allso was the first guy to beat both rock and austin. if that aint ATTITUDE i dont know what is. lol

Once, and only in one version of the game lol. He's in WWF RAW as Kwang for the Sega 32X. You actually have to use a cheat code to play as him.

I personally think Savio was great, but he was never really a household name like the majority of the Attitude Era roster (that's in the game) so I doubt we'll see him in. I'd be pleasantly surprised if he were, though. There's always community creations, at least. lol

Anyone remember the name of Savio's stable? Crush left the Nation and formed the disciples of the apocalypse, and Savio had his group but I can't recall its name. I hope the new game expands the current list of tag team/stable call names. Stables we're a major factor in the Attitude era, there was a decent amount of them back then.

Anyone remember the name of Savio's stable? Crush left the Nation and formed the disciples of the apocalypse, and Savio had his group but I can't recall its name. I hope the new game expands the current list of tag team/stable call names. Stables we're a major factor in the Attitude era, there was a decent amount of them back then.

Los Boricuas

Los Boricuas

Thank you, that was bugging me

Here are some names :

Owen Hart

Wildman Mark Mero

Sable

Goldust

Jeff Jarrett

APA

Gangrel

Droz

Psycho Sid - left after Wrestlemania 13

Jim The Anvil Neidhart - left after Survivior Series 1997

Val Venis

Brain Pillmen

Steve Blackmen

Mideon

Viscara

Hardcore Holly

Al Snow

DLO Brown

Dan Savern

Bart Gunn

Dr Death

Chyna

Mean Street Posse

Test

Headbangers

Ahmed Johnson - left early 1998

DOA

Kurrgan

Taka Michinokou

Brain Christpoher

Crash Holly

has savio vega ever been in a wwf game? he was the first guy ever to be stunnered by stone cold, allso was the first guy to beat both rock and austin. if that aint ATTITUDE i dont know what is. lol

Once, and only in one version of the game lol. He's in WWF RAW as Kwang for the Sega 32X. You actually have to use a cheat code to play as him.

I personally think Savio was great, but he was never really a household name like the majority of the Attitude Era roster (that's in the game) so I doubt we'll see him in. I'd be pleasantly surprised if he were, though. There's always community creations, at least. lol

"sega 32X" wow thats oldschool lol, im gonna try and create savio when the games released i actually thought he was good, his spinning heel kick was deadly.

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude

Wrestlemania 2000

No Mercy was 99-2000 so it would count

Archived