Should The Miz turn face?

Ryan Awsome

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Miz turn face?

• Yes
    • No

First of all i would like to say im back after being gone for a while but im sure none of you missed me :L but Hello again and i will be posting and commenting more regular.

Okay! so in your opinion do you think The Miz will turn face? He use to be my favourite superstar when he won the money and the bank and became WWE champion, i believed that he was entertaining and brought something to the ring which made him stand out. However since losing the title, getting beat off A-Ry and breaking up the 'Awesome Truth' he hasnt been on much of a good run lately and it seems like WWE's creative team havent a clue about what to do with him (i know he might be doing Marine 3 but this topic i mean as a performer).

so comment and vote away and i will be looking forward to hearing your opinions on this.

P.S. good to be back!

The reason he went heel in the first place was because fans didn't buy him as a face. The way his gimmick is and the way all he's good at is talking about himself demands him to be a heel. It's his responsibility to figure out a way to keep it interesting.

When he was being pushed, he had so much heat, yet he was still extremely popular. He is just one of those guys, ala HHH/Orton/Edge. His heat seems to be dying down as of recent, due to his lack of airtime and storylines no doubt, so change it up and capitalize on his popularity rather than his heat!

Yes, I think it would be the best thing for The Miz right now. It's not like he is doing anything as a heel right now because he has done everything possible under his currnet character. He won the Money In The Bank Match and the WWE Championship but needs something new. He is only getting squashed at the moment so if it gets him back as a legit player then I'm all for a face turn.

Well, let's see. His heel character isn't getting him anywhere and he is often accused of being bland and repetitive. So, maybe a face turn can help solve all of those problems? In other words... YES! YES! YES! Don't really care for him, though; was just looking for an opening to post the YES!'s

Miz has always worked best as a d-bag. A face turn would be unbelievable after he has worked as a heel for so long and gotten as much heat as he has. What he needs is a good storyline that he can act like cowardly douche in, because that is what he is best at.

Is everybody forgetting 2006...when he was the supposed "host" of SmackDown! Despite the fact that Miz was greener than grass, his face persona made him look dorky and nerdy as all hell. He's much believable as a heel, it's just that he needs to be put back in the main-event scene so he can be involved in storylines and feuds just like in 2010-2011...

No, there's nothing to like about the Miz.

He's got charisma.

Wade Barrett has charisma too, does that mean he could be a likable face?

You never know until he gives it a try.

No, there's nothing to like about the Miz.

He's got charisma.

Wade Barrett has charisma too, does that mean he could be a likable face?

You never know until he gives it a try.

There are people you can just look at and tell that they can't be face/heel. Miz(and Barrett) is one of them.

You all make good points mirroring your opinion. However, when The Miz was WWE champion, in my opinion, he was entertaining! he has a flair around him which other superstars just dont have. Plus when The Miz was champion he had the universe cheering him when his theme hit and he would make his way to the ring.

I believe that it would be good for The Miz to go away for a while and then come back as a last minute entrant in to the Money in the Bank match for Smackdown and winning it, Then he could cash it in on the same night against a heel WHC (Del Rio, Jericho, Henry, Big Show) which would turn him over as a face! he shoudl still keep that flair and charisma he has about him but instead of being cocky to the WWE universe he should do it to his opponents with the backing of the universe.

Archived