DLC1: Jimmy Uso, Jay Uso, Ryback, Tensai, Darran Young, Titus ONeil

Steve82

i apologise in advance if this has allready been talked about

if that list is true by the time the game comes out most of those names will of been in the WWE for months and months

so why the hell are they expecting ppl to pay extra to play as Tensai or Ryback

i can understand it with superstars that have only been in the WWE a month or 2 at the time of the games release

I find it silly that Tensai/Albert isn't on the roster (if that list is correct, which no one knows)

Brock Lesnar was in SYM and he debuted not long after X8 like Tensai did after 28.

Damn you THQ taking our precious money

well its a list from a youtuber who works with THQ

DLC2: Farooq, Bradshaw, Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Saxy, Val Venis

DLC3: AJ, Tamina Snuka, Natalya, Aksana, Maxine, Mae Young[/background]

DLC4: Drew McIntyre, William? Regal, Tyson Kidd, Ezickiel Jackson, Alex Raily, Even Bourne

I find it silly that Tensai/Albert isn't on the roster (if that list is correct, which no one knows)

Brock Lesnar was in SYM and he debuted not long after X8 like Tensai did after 28.

Damn you THQ taking our precious money

Well Tensai being DLC makes since WWE wants to change character and for now just leave him on superstars.

It's not a real list.

I highly doubt that youtube guy works for thq cause if he leaked that list he could get in trouble. Like ive said in previous posts stop trying to guess who is in and wait for THQ's word of mouth.

another speculated list not actual truth unless a legit thq rep says so or WWE. Also the misspelling of Riley's last name also makes me not believe it.

Jay Uso, Alex Raily, Darran Young, Grand Master Sax,y, Ezickiel Jackson and Even Bourne lol. If you want it too be convinving, at least get their names right.

are you serious Mae *censored*ing Young where is Kaitlyn I highly doubt those lists are accurate why would they waste a diva dlc slot on mae young[/b[ I won't pay for that old windbag. Kaitlyn better be in that slot.

So you can create that infamous 2000 Royal Rumble moment lol

Source?

DLC4: Drew McIntyre, William? Regal, Tyson Kidd, Ezickiel Jackson, Alex Raily, Even Bourne

OK. Can someone lock this thread please?

I don't believe this list since there is no credible source from THQ or wwe just some guy who on youtube supposedly works for THQ. I refuse to pay for some old windbag. If Maxine is dlc so should Kaitlyn

Okay I understand but I really hope you didn't get the J.R.or Cole DLC last year lol because that would make no since.

Alex Raily? seems completely legit. Well folks there is your DLC. I'm looking forward to playing as Alex Raily.

are you serious Mae *censored*ing Young where is Kaitlyn I highly doubt those lists are accurate why would they waste a diva dlc slot on mae young I won't pay for that old windbag. Kaitlyn better be in that slot.

And ya know I'm with you! I rarely play as the divas but I do from time to time and like unsaid, I won't pay for that OLD BAG LADY! (my version sounds better lol)

Mae Young ACTUALLY matters. You Kaitlyn fans need to chill and understand she is not a priority. Not being rude but it might not be priority to put here in.

Kaitlyn won the divas season of NXT she at least deserves to be in a game since they stripped her of her title shot that she earned.

I don't believe this list since there is no credible source from THQ or wwe just some guy who on youtube supposedly works for THQ. I refuse to pay for some old windbag. If Maxine is dlc so should Kaitlyn

Okay I understand but I really hope you didn't get the J.R.or Cole DLC last year lol because that would make no since.

I did get Cole JR and Vickie i actually enjoyed using them. But until WWE or a Legit THQ rep who knows that its Riley not Raily for ALex's last name says what dlc is its bs.

Also they said Game day dlc might be Big Johnny Sexual Choclate Mark Henry and Attitude Dx attires for HHH and HBK did the youtube guy say that too.

Alex Raily? seems completely legit. Well folks there is your DLC. I'm looking forward to playing as Alex Raily.

Well it could be legit it aint the first time screwed up things have happened in wwe games. In the first SD Game Bubba ray was spelt BUH-BUH!!

In SVR Bubba ray was listed as a Light Heavyweight

Archived