Injustice: Gods Among Us

Alex.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they only add three more characters from Batman's universe. Red Hood, Batgirl, and Robin (it'll probably be Tim). Then focus on some other characters not from Batman's universe like Sinestro, Bizzaro, Doomsday, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter.

DLC should have Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Robin (Damian), A Red Robin skin for Tim, Supergirl, Superboy, Red Arrow or Arsenal, and Starfire.

I'm happy Shazam made it, and I'm surprised it took them this long to confirm the other three. They seem like no-brainers to me.

And even though I'm pretty sure they already said Hawkman wasn't in the game, I'm still holding out hope for a future DLC. . .

I was kinda speaking more so on the rest of the article instead of the characters because we have finally gotten more info on what the story is. And I was surprised they put Shazam in the game as well. Does this mean we will get Black Adam and/or Captain Marvel as well? And if Aquaman is in, I want his wife in too.

Well from the fact that I have no information on Animal Man, Im assuming that his power is either like Beast Boy's and he can shapeshift between animals or he is able to control what animals do just like Aquaman with marine life and Antman with ants. Either of those two would be pretty intriguing to see implemented.

If this game does good, is there any chance of a sequel? Would Disney let NRS make a Marvel version? If they did and.it turned out awesome, maybe a DC/Marvel crossover we have ALL been waiting for? :3

That'd be awesome, I'm a huge fan of Marvel, I think the closest thing we've had to a Marvel version of this is this game that was on PSP and PS2;

15chv92.jpg

I personally cannot wait for wait for this game, I've looked on wikipedia and seen the roster:

• Aquaman[22]
  • Bane[23]
  • Batman[5]
  • Catwoman[24]
  • Cyborg[25]
  • Deathstroke[26]
  • Flash[5]
  • Green Arrow[27]
  • Green Lantern[28]
  • Harley Quinn[5]
  • Joker[28]
  • Lex Luthor[23]
  • Nightwing[25]
  • Solomon Grundy[5]
  • Superman[5]

Wonder Woman[5

It looks like a great roster so far, I take it there are more characters to be added though? As far as preordering goes, I think I'll definitely be doing so for this, this game, along with GTA V, seem like the only games that I can honestly see myself enjoying this year luckily I don't have to wait too long for either of them to be released.

I personally cannot wait for wait for this game, I've looked on wikipedia and seen the roster:

• Aquaman[22]
  • Bane[23]
  • Batman[5]
  • Catwoman[24]
  • Cyborg[25]
  • Deathstroke[26]
  • Flash[5]
  • Green Arrow[27]
  • Green Lantern[28]
  • Harley Quinn[5]
  • Joker[28]
  • Lex Luthor[23]
  • Nightwing[25]
  • Solomon Grundy[5]
  • Superman[5]

Wonder Woman[5

It looks like a great roster so far, I take it there are more characters to be added though? As far as preordering goes, I think I'll definitely be doing so for this, this game, along with GTA V, seem like the only games that I can honestly see myself enjoying this year luckily I don't have to wait too long for either of them to be released.

I think there are definitely still a few characters to be revealed. Like, in that CE video Straight Edge Kid posted, the Robin and Martian Manhunter symbols can be seen.

• Aquaman[22]
  • Bane[23]
  • Batman[5]
  • Catwoman[24]
  • Cyborg[25]
  • Deathstroke[26]
  • Flash[5]
  • Green Arrow[27]
  • Green Lantern[28]
  • Harley Quinn[5]
  • Joker[28]
  • Lex Luthor[23]
  • Nightwing[25]
  • Solomon Grundy[5]
  • Superman[5]

Wonder Woman[5

I think there are definitely still a few characters to be revealed. Like, in that CE video Straight Edge Kid posted, the Robin and Martian Manhunter symbols can be seen.

That's good, Robin I personally believe should be there, a few others I wouldn't mind seeing are Supergirl (very unlikely but yeah), Scarecrow, Captain Marvel, Two Face.

In the new OXM, it says that Shazam is Captain Marvel.. Dang it. I was hoping for the magic dude. And that's also where Raven is hinted at.

Seeing as how they are seemingly throwing in a bunch of characters that are grown up, I don't believe we will be seeing the likes of Tim Drake.The comic for the game could be a different story though.

Archived