AJ Styles

Alex Silva

Austin Aries - X Division Champion

Bobby Roode - TNA World Champion

Bully Ray

Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels - TNA Tag Team Champion

Crimson

D'Angelo Dinero - Inactive (hasn't appeared in 30 days)

Devon - TNA Television Champion

Douglas Williams

Eric Young - Knockouts Tag Team Champion

Garret Bischoff

Gunner

Hernandez

Hulk Hogan - General Manager

James Storm

Jeff Hardy

Jesse Sorensen - Injured

Kazarian - World Tag Team Champion

Kid Kash

King Mo

Kurt Angle

Magnus

Mark Haskins - Inactive (hasn't appeared in 30 days)

Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson

Robbie E

Robbie T

Rob Van Dam

Samoa Joe

Shannon Moore

Sting

Zema Ion

Female Roster

Angelina Love

Brooke Tessmacher

Gail Kim - Knockout Champion

Madison Rayne

Mickie James - Inactive (hasn't appeared in 30 days)

ODB

Rosita

Sarita

Tara

Velvet Sky

Winter

Other on air Talent

Taz

Mike Tenay

Eric Bischoff

Brooke Hogan

Dixie Carter

Slammiversary X

June 19th 2012

Confirmed Card

TNA Tag Team Championship

Kazarian and Christopher Daniels v. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

Good luck to you for this.

I used to love TNA, but over the years, it's gotten really boring and annoying.

Hopefully(and i can imagine you will) you can make this interesting.

Best of luck with this, i'll be watching.

As Funk says, there really isn't a whole lot to comment on. It would've been nice if you had a small introduction for the diary instead of juts the roster. So really, I can't make a comment on how the diary looks until I see your first show. Hopefully you have that up soon.

logo_TNA.jpg

Impact Wrestling - 6-7-12

Preview.

After last week on Impact we're sure to see things unwind this week. With only days before Slammiversary, you know the wrestlers of TNA will be working hard, for a shot at the TNA World Title.

Confirmed matches for Impact Wrestling

Jeff Hardy vs. Robbie E

Devon vs Robbie T - Television Championship Match

Kurt Angle vs Kazarian

also AJ Styles speaks up about the alleged "affair" with Dixie Carter.

Tune into SpikeTV this Thursday at our new time of 8:00PM EST for this and much more!

... So, you shouldn't ever bump your posts with anything but an update in your diary. It doesn't look good at all. Believe it or not, people will go off your diary because of it. Then again, this whole section is buggered now anyway... even feedback round here these days are terrible. Diaries are full of such horrible posts.

I'll predict nevertheless,

Jeff Hardy versus Robbie E

- Hardy has to take this to be honest. Robbie E isn't anything special. He needs to keep circling around the television title contention at most. Hardy is a main event star. Should be an easy victory.

Devon versus Robbie T

- Now, with Robbie T and Robbie E seemingly going to be breaking up soon - it would be good to see it over the title. Could give this belt of zero credibility to Robbie T and go with the whole jealousy angle on E's part. On the other hand, you could just keep the strap on Devon and build the prestige of the belt up. Personally, I'd just go with Devon and work around the Robbie's angle another way.

Kurt Angle versus Kazarian

- This is a good match. I like this. Kazarian and Daniels are all sucked up in their feud with Styles. I'd like to see Styles and Angle teaming up in a big tag feud to be honest. I've a feeling Kaz and Daniels may cheat this to win here... Maybe styles makes a save after? I don't know... intrigued to see though.

Predictions?

Cheap bumb ;)

Jeff Hardy vs. Robbie E

Don't see any reason why Jeff shouldn't win. He's a main event talent and one of the most over guys in TNA. Unless you plan on pushing Robbie E big time, I can only see Hardy winning.

Devon vs Robbie T - Television Championship Match

I can't see Devon dropping the belt to Robbie T. I feel his reign is coming to an end, just not right now.

Kurt Angle vs Kazarian

I can see a screwy finish coming out of this one. I'm thinking Daniels, or even Styles by accident, will distract Angle.

Jeff Hardy VS Robbie E: As Noodles said, Jeff has to win. If not, then that's honestly just a bad booking decision.

Devon VS Robbie T: I like Devon a whole lot, but I can see a lot of potential for a jealousy storyline with Robbie E if Robbie T got the belt.

Kurt Angle VS Kazarian: I can just picture Daniels causing a win via distraction. And if not, it's a good match as both of a somewhat similar style Kazarian could use a win over a big name like Angle to help push him.

Jeff Hardy vs Robbie E: Only really see this match as a filler, Robbie E isn't anywhere near enough a big star to beat Hardy, unless he's being pushed to the moon.

Devon vs Robbie T: Always liked Devon, and i could see Robbie E being angry at Robbie T if he loses, to start a storyline.

Kurt Angle vs Kazarian: Not so sure about Daniels costing Kurt the match as other think. Maybe getting involved at the end i could see.

Nice card, just that it's a bit short on matches. Also, while i'm nowhere near as bothered as Noddles for you bumping, but personally it's not a good thing to do, unless your doing a prediction contest for a PPV, but hey, it's your diary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived