Entrance attires.

Time Bomb

Budget, budget, budget! I heard THQ said that a thoudsand of time the last few years concerning entrance attires that it is now stuck in my head when someone mention it. :(

They don't have the money to make some entrance attires, but they do to add and remove features on a whim?

Kane-Mask

Undertaker-Hooded Coat

CM Punk- Shirt

Cena- Shirt and Hat

Chris Jericho- Jacket

Zack Ryder-Headband,Sunglasses and Shirt

Those are the only entrance attires that really need to be in wwe 13' since Barrett,Otunga and Rhodes take off the jackets on the stage.

CM Punk, Jericho, and Cena are basically confirmed

Classic Taker really needs one cause he kinda looks weird without it since Taker's never come to the ring without some sort of entrance attire whether it be a shirt or his trenchcoat, a hood, or his sleeveless leather overcoat. Also I'd like Kane's 2nd mask even if he doesn't take it off like Demolition didn't. Cody Rhode's jacket, Daniel Bryan's YES shirt, Sheamus' shirt, Miz's jacket, Christian's shirt, and Kofi's jacket and pants. Everyone else is okay I guess.

Also to those who don't know Edge will MOST LIKELY not be in the game as his contract expired the day after he confronted Cena on RAW. He has no legends deal signed and it's too late to add him. It sucks because he's one of my favorites and he could of made the Brood possible.

Jericho and Barrett are the two who really need them, if only for entrance purposes. Jericho has his, so hopefully Barrett will too.

I'd love to see Bryan and Rhodes get their jackets, and Ziggler get his vest, or even that new silver cape. Maybe Sin Cara could get his cape as well?

I can see them giving Brodus his entrance outfit, and maybe Jinder Mahal(I can at least see him getting his turban). Same with Lord Tensai.

And then a few guys will have T-Shirts. Cena, Punk, Ryder, Henry, Kingston, Bourne.

• Chris Jericho - Jacket
  • CM Punk - Best In The World Shirt
  • John Cena - T-Shirt
  • Kane - Entrance Mask
  • Wade Barrett - Coat
  • Undertaker - Coat

I can't see us getting much more than that.

Yeah, I don't think we are getting much more than that either unless they decide to throw a T-Shirt on Sheamus or Randy Orton for their entrances. And Del Rio will have his scarf.

I'll be happy for whoever actually makes it with an attire....HOWEVER is Shawn doesnt have something, .....well....Im going to buy the game, but I will make mad faces to the interwebs haha...however, it would be nice that if we edit someone in Superstar Threads, that we can edit their entrance attire as well...makes perfect sense to me

I'll be happy for whoever actually makes it with an attire....HOWEVER is Shawn doesnt have something, .....well....Im going to buy the game, but I will make mad faces to the interwebs haha...however, it would be nice that if we edit someone in Superstar Threads, that we can edit their entrance attire as well...makes perfect sense to me

Agreed with that last part. I don't see what the big deal would be about giving Edge a trench coat if the game designers don't

This is what I'm realistically expecting besides Punk's shirt, SCSA's vest, and Jericho's jacket:

- Kane's mask

- Daniel Bryan's "Everybody Taps" T-Shirt

- Modern day Undertaker's coat w/hat or hood

- Shawn Michaels' entrance gear

- Mark Henry's "All will suffer" Hall of pain T-shirt

- John Cena's T-Shirt w/ hat

- The Road Warrior's shoulder pads(if they're in.)

- Alberto Del Rio's towel

and this is what I'm hoping might make it in:

- Any of Zack Ryder's jackets w/ headband

- Any of Ziggler's many different entrance attires

- Cody Rhodes' Jacket

- Brodus Clay's entrance track suit w/ hat

- Big Show's hat

Archived