King of the Ring

sdd619

Funny story about the Beat the clock challenge, I put it so every match was a Parking lot Brawl. I was the first one for a match so I set the time, my cousin was the last person. He ended up facing The Great Khali in that parking lot brawl with a time to beat of less then one minute and twenty seconds. Let just say, he lost horrible.

Funny story about the Beat the clock challenge, I put it so every match was a Parking lot Brawl. I was the first one for a match so I set the time, my cousin was the last person. He ended up facing The Great Khali in that parking lot brawl with a time to beat of less then one minute and twenty seconds. Let just say, he lost horrible.

LOL OMG That's wrong... LOL

Didn't they have this in Smackdown Vs Raw 2008? It's kinda retarded when they take things out for no reason.

KOTR was in my opinion one of the best Pay Per Views of the year. Since they have a DVD coming out on it I figure that gives it a little bit of a better chance of being in this year, it'd be pretty rad to see it incorporated it into Universe mode somehow although I highly doubt it.

Archived