I am under the impression that you guys don't have a clue WTF a troll is.

Cranky Vince™

You're like the annoying guy at a party who hears someone tell a joke, the joke gets laughs, then you go in and explain the technicalities of why the joke is funny. When you do that nobody ends up giving a shit about the joke or what you have to say any more.

If your offended when people call you a troll either get over it, since were all just a bunch of strangers on the internet, or dont come here any more. I'm pretty sure most of the members on this site have been accused of trolling at one point or another but no one ever takes it seriously because your not meant to. Just relax bro.

If you're a wrestling fan and posting on a wrestling forum and you don't have the same opinion as the majority of the posters, you're going to have a bad time.

- Guy who said Miz was better than Daniel Bryan in WWE in 2010.

People who call you trolls or think you're trolling are just bunch of dumb*censored*s who can't accept anyone's opinions that are different, most likely. Trolling isn't having a different opinion, it's trying to incite reaction out of people and annoy the hell out of them.

Those who kept mentioning John B (the ones that are now banned) were trolls, though not as good, because they were trying to incite reaction from people and piss off the staff.

Just to be clear, someone calling another person troll doesn't make them troll, it just makes them ignorant of what troll means.

I think you go out of your way to piss people off and derail threads. Then you try to pass it off as "just your opinion".

I've seen you do this multiple times. Its never really pissed me off because I saw it for what it was. You seem to like getting a rise out of people and you needle them to death. Talking down to people about shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, speculating on how people really are in real life in an insulting way and saying they would never say shit like that to you in real life because they are actual pussies, etc. Those aren't "opinions"... Those are insults designed to piss people off.

There are plenty of people here that I disagree with. I don't really agree with their opinion on certain subjects and we debate our points of view. I don't call them trolls because we disagree. That is just their honest opinion and we can talk about the merits of our sides without trying to piss on one another. I don't see you doing that. Thats why I've called you a troll. Thats why others have called you a troll. Thats probably why you will probably be called a troll in the future. Thats my two cents anyway... Take it however you want.

Yep, because a fairly unknown forum has a reputation.

caws.ws is far from unknown. It's quite a legendary forum and boosted the popularity for caws in wrestling games(the obvious) and is well known on IGN and other wrestling related forums.

The website? Yes, but the forums not really.

You're like the annoying guy at a party who hears someone tell a joke, the joke gets laughs, then you go in and explain the technicalities of why the joke is funny. When you do that nobody ends up giving a shit about the joke or what you have to say any more.

If your offended when people call you a troll either get over it, since were all just a bunch of strangers on the internet, or dont come here any more. I'm pretty sure most of the members on this site have been accused of trolling at one point or another but no one ever takes it seriously because your not meant to. Just relax bro.

That is such a flawed example of what ever point you are trying to prove. Your scenario sucked, and it made no sense and was a lackluster contribution to my topic. I'm not complaining about the fact I am called a troll, what I am pointing out is the fact that people use the term loosely without even knowing what they are talking about. And it's not meant to be taken seriously? Just like how half of the mods here have these pacts with the members here that like to kiss up to them? I'm not gonna get banned just for falsely being labeled a troll. Have some common sense. Of course I'll take it seriously, if that's what you even want to call it. These forums are nothing but politics after all.

I think you go out of your way to piss people off and derail threads. Then you try to pass it off as "just your opinion".

I've seen you do this multiple times. Its never really pissed me off because I saw it for what it was. You seem to like getting a rise out of people and you needle them to death. Talking down to people about shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, speculating on how people really are in real life in an insulting way and saying they would never say shit like that to you in real life because they are actual pussies, etc. Those aren't "opinions"... Those are insults designed to piss people off.

There are plenty of people here that I disagree with. I don't really agree with their opinion on certain subjects and we debate our points of view. I don't call them trolls because we disagree. That is just their honest opinion and we can talk about the merits of our sides without trying to piss on one another. I don't see you doing that. Thats why I've called you a troll. Thats why others have called you a troll. Thats probably why you will probably be called a troll in the future. Thats my two cents anyway... Take it however you want.

Oh yea, I can understand why you may call me a troll. For the simple fact that I don't like the American system. You feel insulted because I don't agree with the flawed nation of America, is that what it is? If so you need to grow a pair, let that little discussion we had go, and accept my opinion. I don't take what you say serious anyways.

Alot of it is people not knowing what a troll actually is and just throwing the term around because their opinions differed. People generally have that problem on here with Internet terms. For example, dickriding is a term that's been misused/overused to death on here to the point I never wanna read it again. Still see it posted alot too.

I do believe there are people who post on this site who troll for the sake of it and who's opinions aren't really controversial, just forced to seem that way, and I do think that there are some who's opinions really are what they claim and just get called trolls because it goes against the grain.

Archived