I am under the impression that you guys don't have a clue WTF a troll is.

Cranky Vince™

I rarely post here on caws.ws. Maybe 4 times for the month or every two months. But whenever I do, I am called a troll. This has led me to adapt troll into my user names since that is what I am known as around here.Plus it's fun to capitalize off of stuff. But in actuality, I am under the impression that you guys don't even know what a troll actually is and just like to use the word loosely to seem cool or edgy when in reality you look stupid.

Every time I come here and I post an opinion about something or contribute to a thread giving my thoughts, I am called a troll simply because YOU don't agree with it. It's quite stupid to be honest and that is the reason why caws.ws has such a shit reputation for being a forum full of young stuck up kids. You go on these other forums and mentions caws and the first thing people say: "Oh, that place.." My last straw was my post over in the WWE' 13 section. First reply of said post? Troll is trolling. I don't see where in that post I was trolling which is why I believe you have no *censored*ing clue what you're talking about.

In closing, people really need to stfu around here when I post and just let me have my opinion. I don't bother anyone, I don't disrespect anyone, if anything I get a long with a few people. But seriously, some of you just need to shut up and go get a life if you take everything I say to heart. I expect this to get locked, but I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

If you complain about being a troll and have the word 'troll' in your username, you're going to have a bad time.

I rarely post here on caws.ws. Maybe 4 times for the month or every two months. But whenever I do, I am called a troll. This has led me to adapt troll into my user names since that is what I am known as around here.Plus it's fun to capitalize off of stuff. But in actuality, I am under the impression that you guys don't even know what a troll actually is and just like to use the word loosely to seem cool or edgy when in reality you look stupid.

Every time I come here and I post an opinion about something or contribute to a thread giving my thoughts, I am called a troll simply because YOU don't agree with it. It's quite stupid to be honest and that is the reason why caws.ws has such a shit reputation for being a forum full of young stuck up kids. You go on these other forums and mentions caws and the first thing people say: "Oh, that place.." My last straw was my post over in the WWE' 13 section. First reply of said post? Troll is trolling. I don't see where in that post I was trolling which is why I believe you have no *censored*ing clue what you're talking about.

In closing, people really need to stfu around here when I post and just let me have my opinion. I don't bother anyone, I don't disrespect anyone, if anything I get a long with a few people. But seriously, some of you just need to shut up and go get a life if you take everything I say to heart. I expect this to get locked, but I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

Read.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

So you basically started a thread about how you aren't a troll and how caws is f%cked up?

tumblr_l8wkf5CHhk1qa4gcu.gif

If you complain about being a troll and have the word 'troll' in your username, you're going to have a bad time.

Read.

Do you really think members who don't generally know you are going to look at your username and think 'this guy has true intellectual opinions that clash with mine. He is definitely not trying to bait me into any useless internet arguments'?

If this ends up being a troll topic by the way, I'll be so mad I'll just die.

He's right. I only noticed it recently. They callHEELKris a troll, which he's not, he's just an idiot with different opinions (but not an idiot because of he has different opinions). I try to avoid the WWE 13 section, as there is very few posters in that section that aren't retarded.

He's right. I only noticed it recently. They callHEELKris a troll, which he's not, he's just an idiot with different opinions (but not an idiot because of he has different opinions). I try to avoid the WWE 13 section, as there is very few posters in that section that aren't retarded.

For a while it was obvious though, he did troll, then it slowly gotten better and he allready had that reputation.

Not sure if srs or trolling.

He tries to invoke a reaction and gets them.

Unfortunately he's right. I think the whole site has the idea that a troll is somebody that doesn't agree with your opinion. If we go by that version, then The Nazis would be considered trolls, as well as anybody who has a different view on religion or how the universe came to be.

I agree with you that if someone posts an unpopular opinion, they are labelled a troll, which seems like an easy way out of debating their view, although if this 'troll' acts like a dick, it doesn't help them. But I don't think having a username like that is doing you any favours.

It's just a 'for lack of a better word' scenario most of the time. Don't look too far into it.

I understand what you mean, but I think it's the fact that a troll is someone who is posting something stupid for the sake of a reaction, which is pretty demeaning to someone who is trying to make a valid point. Instead of troll, I prefer the word 'idiot' :shifty:

He tries to invoke a reaction and gets them.

Yeah, but he means everything he says, he just a dick about it. Not a troll.

So you come one here a few times to complain? Rant - Rant - Rant thats all you do. Grow a pair! TROLL!

-That, to me is trolling. The people who call you a troll or say you are are actually trolling. Don't take the above statment personal, it was just an example. lol I have been called a troll a few times. I decided f-um and I don't care. I'm going to share my oppinion like everyone else on here, after all, that's what keeps a forum going. Fighting fire with fire doesn't make a difference. You posting about it is showing it is bothering you. Don't let it. I use to let stuff on here that people said bother me but they are JUST oppinions. If you let oppinions bother you, forums become lame and a waste of time.

Archived