Please, stop complaining about the Attitude Era being the focus.

Cranky Vince™

This is my problem with legends, it seems like to me, I use them less than the regular guys, it seems like I used the hell out of them right away, but then grow tired of them, a lot because they've been in games before, and there's no one from their era to match them up with. Am I the only one who finds that happening?

well this whole game is being sold by the attitude legends than the current roster. Hence why They should release 2 games one with attitude and one without it would make everyone happy.

Although that is ideal it would also cost THQ twice the money and time

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my problem with legends, it seems like to me, I use them less than the regular guys, it seems like I used the hell out of them right away, but then grow tired of them, a lot because they've been in games before, and there's no one from their era to match them up with. Am I the only one who finds that happening?

same but that could be one of the reasons they added 32 attitude era superstars(that's what i heard at least)

well this whole game is being sold by the attitude legends than the current roster. Hence why They should release 2 games one with attitude and one without it would make everyone happy.

Yeah, execpt, some don't even get used at the start like Steamboat (who is just boring to play imo and it seems unnatural to match him against, for example Alex Riley)

to be honest attitude era was just good in 2000-2001 , the invasion was crap and 1998-1999 suck as well.

WHY WOULD YOU PAINT A TARGET ON YOU LIKE THAT! *hides*

Yeah, execpt, some don't even get used at the start like Steamboat (who is just boring to play imo and it seems unnatural to match him against, for example Alex Riley)

Exactly, I know it sounds like I take this game far to serious when I say this, but a match has to feel natural to be fully enjoyed...At least from my perspective

But if they make two completely seperate games and the "Legends" game sells better then the current roster game then THQ and WWE will be like "the fans like the legends better, let's make it more about the legends than current guys then." Then we will have a bunch of guys bitching about how THQ should stop making legends games and focus more on the current generation...

But if they make two completely seperate games and the "Legends" game sells better then the current roster game then THQ and WWE will be like "the fans like the legends better, let's make it more about the legends than current guys then." Then we will have a bunch of guys bitching about how THQ should stop making legends games and focus more on the current generation...

Good point but not even worth discussing because they can't afford two seperate games.

its just my opinion :)

Didn't you get the memo? You're not allowed to have opinions without someone challenging them! Get on it, brah

Kay dude, your in danger of taking that joke to the point it's not funny anymore.

Just a heads up :P

its just my opinion :)

Didn't you get the memo? You're not allowed to have opinions without someone challenging them! Get on it, brah

Kay dude, your in danger of taking that joke to the point it's not funny anymore.

Just a heads up :P

Yeah, I thought so. It was just too easy

Judging by your username you are a *censored*ing troll dude, and you're just making assumptions about all of us being kids. Some actually witnessed said era and still want current wrestlers, you know why? Because it's WWE 2013, not WWE 1998-2001. People like you need to stop living in the past and concentrate on the present, if you really want an attitude era game go play no mercy or here comes the pain

Im surprised that we got so many legends this year.Most of you guys think its cool that there all in but you all forget 1 thing>> all those legends will come with a generic moveset of some jobber,with only their finisher updated.Now im not saying that legends should be out but with those movesets id rather have Primo then do have Mankind with generic moveset.

EDIT:

I was kinda happy when i heard that wwe 12 would have some legends,but i got bored of the entire game after 2 months and i didnt touch it since then.It was a cool game and the roster was kinda fine,but with them all having the same moves,once you play a couple of matches,they all tend to look the same in the end.

Judging by your username you are a *censored*ing troll dude, and you're just making assumptions about all of us being kids. Some actually witnessed said era and still want current wrestlers, you know why? Because it's WWE 2013, not WWE 1998-2001. People like you need to stop living in the past and concentrate on the present, if you really want an attitude era game go play no mercy or here comes the pain

THQ is trying to sell games here. Most of the current WWE "superstars" aren't over. Why not beef up the roster with some legends?

FYI: Here Comes the Pain is post-attitude era.

I see the future, the Roster will be revealed and October thirtieth will come. Yet people will still whine & Overreact that NXT guys didn't make the roster, although it has been said MULTIPLE TIMES that THQ/YUKE can fit everyone on the roster plus Legends and still have room. It's up to WWE & THQ Deadlines if someone gets in, besides does anyone actually know the NXT Roster? I actually do not, all I know is William Regal does commentary. That is literally all I know, You've all achieved your Aimless Whining & Overreacting badges now stop abusing the privileges.

The game was announced officially a day ago, yet ever since the Rumor tree sprouted out these Attitude Era influences everyone has been complaining about NXT superstars that might not get in. What a surprise, a superstar without a major fanbase that probably won't be on the roster a month after the game comes out isn't in the default roster O_o" Who would have guessed. Let me ask you, when they had Heat & Velocity did any of the Jobbers that normally appeared on those shows make the game? Did anyone give a damn? I doubt it, stop trying to be Minority Vs Majority just to make yourselves sound special.

I see the future, the Roster will be revealed and October thirtieth will come. Yet people will still whine & Overreact that NXT guys didn't make the roster, although it has been said MULTIPLE TIMES that THQ/YUKE can fit everyone on the roster plus Legends and still have room. It's up to WWE & THQ Deadlines if someone gets in, besides does anyone actually know the NXT Roster? I actually do not, all I know is William Regal does commentary. That is literally all I know, You've all achieved your Aimless Whining & Overreacting badges now stop abusing the privileges.

The game was announced officially a day ago, yet ever since the Rumor tree sprouted out these Attitude Era influences everyone has been complaining about NXT superstars that might not get in. What a surprise, a superstar without a major fanbase that probably won't be on the roster a month after the game comes out isn't in the default roster O_o" Who would have guessed. Let me ask you, when they had Heat & Velocity did any of the Jobbers that normally appeared on those shows make the game? Did anyone give a damn? I doubt it, stop trying to be Minority Vs Majority just to make yourselves sound special.

says the guy who clutters the wwe 12 section with 5 posts a day.

says the guy who clutters the wwe 12 section with 5 posts a day.

Tym C. Mystery is right. I don't even see how your comment invalidates what Tym says.

THQ is trying to sell games here. Most of the current WWE "superstars" aren't over. Why not beef up the roster with some legends?

FYI: Here Comes the Pain is post-attitude era.

I get they want to beef up the game with legends but the thing is they have too many this year, last year it was fine but this year legends take up half the roster

HCTP still features the attitude era guys

The attitude era was a very important time for the WWF. They were at a critical time where they either had to make huge changes to the content and structure of the shows, or face destruction at the hands of WCW, who had unrivaled success at the time thanks to the nWo angle, hefty helping of already established legends/ex-WWF stars, and their very talented rising stars. The WWF decided to counter this by flaunting risque angles & gimmicks, providing anti- heroic & anti-authority faces, and having more violent spot heavy matches. In other words they stole borrowed a lot of aspects from ECW.

Another thing about the attitude era: it's highly overrated. Everybody always remembers the good things, but that's a really lop-sided way of looking at it. For every Stone Cold there were at least 12 Shawn Stasiaks. For every McMahon/Austin feud there was about 20 Venis/Goldust feuds. I used to think like you, but after watching some old stuff from the attitude era ,mainly stuff from 1999, I realized it wasn't quite as good as I remembered it being.

This. Oh, and for the record, I'd also rather have a more current roster.

Archived