Divas of WWE '13

DroStudios

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if those rumors are true (the ones from the forum) THQ loved that ppl bought Divas dlc and they want to continue to give them as dlc (im talking about divas that should be on the disk like Bellas and Alicia last year) in favor of putting more legends.Personally now that im able to buy the dlc (i didnt have live a year ago) i wont buy it anyways because it would encourage THQ to continue this trend in the future (if they still exist next year,which i doubt they will).

If the trick is indeed correct, I predict it will be:

Current Divas:

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella

Eve

Kelly Kelly

Kharma

Nikki Bella

Cameron (NPC - As Brodus Clay's Dancer)

Naomi (NPC - As Brodus Clay's Dancer)

Lilian Garcia (NPC - As Smackdown Ring Announcer)

Attitude Era Divas:

Trish Stratus

Lita

Stephanie McMahon

DLC (considering we got 6 Divas DLC last year):

Layla

Natalya

AJ

Kaitlyn

Tamina

Aksana

If the trick is indeed correct, I predict it will be:

Current Divas:

Alicia Fox

Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella

Eve

Kelly Kelly

Kharma

Nikki Bella

Cameron (NPC - As Brodus Clay's Dancer)

Naomi (NPC - As Brodus Clay's Dancer)

Lilian Garcia (NPC - As Smackdown Ring Announcer)

Attitude Era Divas:

Trish Stratus

Lita

Stephanie McMahon

DLC (considering we got 6 Divas DLC last year):

Layla

Natalya

AJ

Kaitlyn

Tamina

Aksana

I'd love to have Steph in the game

I really hope they nail both the attires and entrances this year!

Kelly Kelly better get a new entrance!

I also really hope that this year we get 3 vs 3 diva tag matches.

I think they are lazy for diva fans, so i think we will get almost the same divas

1. Alicia fox

2. BETH PHOENIX (NEW GLAM SLAM PLEASEEE)

3. Kelly kelly

4. Eve

5. Natalya

6.Layla (same as last year maybe new attire)

7. ??? new diva, I hope is aj

attitude era

lita

trish

dlc

all I want is maxine, kaitlyn, kharma, rosa and maybe the bella's

Idk why they keep putting in these diva dlc packages. They aren't a lot of them in it as there is so we should just get them all in the beginning.

And they haven't had brand new divas in the begining of the game since SVSR'11.

Its has been said that last year we got less divas because the "majority" complained about having "too much of usless divas" and they took them out and gave them as dlc.However they seem to like the response they got last year that they want to repeat that this year.

Also,we are geting 6 diva matches this year,but with only 7 of them on the disk,its going to suck. (i dont count DLC because DLC in its current form is an insult to every customer out there)

We do, it was confirmed a while ago that we would be able to use 6 Divas at once this year.

Was it just my imagination or at some point was it confirmed last year as well?

I really dont understand why THQ would make divas dlc and not legends. If more people supposedly prefer legends, wouldnt it benefit THQ more financially to make them dlc instead? lol

Also, If I were them I would have made Kharma dlc because most people wouldnt mind paying for her out of all the other divas.

I really dont understand why THQ would make divas dlc and not legends. If more people supposedly prefer legends, wouldnt it benefit THQ more financially to make them dlc instead? lol

Also, If I were them I would have made Kharma dlc because most people wouldnt mind paying for her out of all the other divas.

Yeah, it benefits them more financially. I much as I hate to say it, the mainstream audience, having a few diva legends won't garner many extra purchases, but people might be more willing to pay 5-10 bucks

I personally don't see the Bellas being in this game, they supposedly removed Gail & Melina from last years game so why wouldn't they do the same for Brie & Nikki? My guess:

- AJ

- Alicia Fox

- Beth Phoenix

- Eve Torres

- Kelly Kelly

- Layla

- Natalya

NPC; Vickie Guerrero & possibly Rosa Mendes.

I'd like to see both Lita & Trish featured in this game as part of the attitude era as well, Lita sporting her Team Xtreme attire & Trish her T&A. There are plenty of women who could be featured but I feel these two have the highest probability.

IGN's preview makes the game sound far more epic than normal & I'm thoroughly looking forward to getting to know the ins & outs of the game in the coming months!

So whens E3? HA!

Am I the only one who got the 404 error on Kaitlyn and Rosa Mendes? I posted this on the other thread and this was before THQ found out. Maybe these two are DLC?

thats good I thought somebody got a 404 Error on Kaitlyn before THQ found out. So there is hope she is in it.

Am I the only one who got the 404 error on Kaitlyn and Rosa Mendes? I posted this on the other thread and this was before THQ found out. Maybe these two are DLC?

thats good I thought somebody got a 404 Error on Kaitlyn before THQ found out. So there is hope she is in it.

Man I hope this is right but didn't they patch the 404 error up? I can't tell you how much I want Kaitlyn in the game. I really dont want to be dealing with one of hbk89's amazing Diva CAWS of her again because THQ are too lazy to put her in.

We do, it was confirmed a while ago that we would be able to use 6 Divas at once this year.

Oh great! :)

Can someone please update the first page!

Archived