17.Sensational Sherry

DLC:

18.Chyna

19.Maxine

20.Vickie Guerro

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt Michelle McCool will be in this year and I'm not 100% sure about Kharma either considering she has only made one appearance since last years game. The Bella Twins should have been removed as well. That gives us some slots for AJ, Kaitlyn and maybe Maxine as well right?

Well during the time that trick was working, I did get a 404 for her so maybe she's in.

Hoping so.

I don't want McCool in, she seems like a waste of a spot if you ask me. If people want her they should just stick with WWE 12, as for Kharma I don't mind her being in but she should really be returning soon. AJ and Kaitlyn should have the Bella's spots though if they have indeed been removed like they should have.

I highly doubt Michelle McCool will be in this year and I'm not 100% sure about Kharma either considering she has only made one appearance since last years game. The Bella Twins should have been removed as well. That gives us some slots for AJ, Kaitlyn and maybe Maxine as well right?

Well during the time that trick was working, I did get a 404 for her so maybe she's in.

Hoping so.

I don't want McCool in, she seems like a waste of a spot if you ask me. If people want her they should just stick with WWE 12, as for Kharma I don't mind her being in but she should really be returning soon. AJ and Kaitlyn should have the Bella's spots though if they have indeed been removed like they should have.

This.

Im sure THQ could replace the Bellas with AJ and Kaitlyn. Heck the Bellas might not ben in the 7, maybe it is AJ and Kaitlyn.

I'm definitely not getting any hopes for Rosa being in. She has missed so many games even though she was an active diva and now an active manager. I will be completely shocked if she even made the game.

As for the Bella Twins. I don't know. I mean they did just leave recently and on good terms. They more than likely were already scheduled to be in the game. Besides McCool was left in last year even though she left at Extreme Rules. The Bellas left a day after Extreme Rules and were in good terms with WWE just like Michelle was. I'm sure they both will be in the game.

I would be extremely happy with Dazman's predicted roster!

I really hope Maxine makes the cut! If not then her attire in CAW mode. :)

Pumped for this game! Cant wait to see some gamplay.

But I swear to God if we dont get a new Glam Slam..... I will be very, VERY disappointed.

Confirmed/Rumored Information:

• 7 Diva's (confirmed)
  • DLC Diva Pack (rumoured)

Can we add a wish list for the first page? Or will it be to big?

Wish List:

• Maxine
  • Glam Slam

Wthh.. Ommg I Can C It Now.. Last Year Was Gail Kim & Melina. This Year The Bellas.. Really?.? Don't Start It. THEIR GONE. PICK DIVAS Who R Still HERE. Beth. Aj. Layla. Kelly. Eve. Nattie, & Sadly Alicia. Trish Lita Stephanie. I'd Love Sable But iDk If She Has Shot.

MY WWE 13 DIVAS ROSTER PREDICTION

• Alicia Fox
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Brie Bella
  • Eve Torres
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella

DLC

• AJ
  • Kaitlyn
  • Kharma
  • Maxine
  • Layla

NPC

• Vickie Guerrero

I think this is pretty accurate, but I just hope Layla is included in the game.

Thought I'd make my 1st post on something important to me, the divas roster! :)

Although it sucks we only get 7 current divas on disc (I think they're going to be current) just though I'd have a crack at "predicting" what we may see with the roster.

On Disc:

AJ, Aksana, Beth Phoenix, Eve, K2, Kaitlyn, Natalya

DLC:

Alicia Fox, Kharma, Layla, Maxine, Rosa, Tamina

NPC (Managers):

Vickie Guerrero (possibly Aksana & Rosa as well)

I've not mentioned the AE divas so far because I'm not so bothered but I'm guessing we'll get around 5 or 6 of them. Trish Stratus would be my only real guess although Lita, Tori, Ivory, Chyna, The Kat & Jaqueline would be pretty cool for me at least.

I doubt Sable will be in but if she is, then she may come under the count for the Attitude Superstars. I think the 7 Divas that have been confirmed are all going to be ones that are in the company right now.

Although, could you imagine how dissapointing it would be if it were just 7 divas including AE on the starting disc. :chair:

Sable and Chyna SHOULD be in, they're the two biggest women not just of the Attitude Era but in WWE history. But I doubt they'll be in, especially Chyna sadly. Glad Lita is in though.

Trish, love her but I'm kinda over it with her being the only female legend in the games for 2 previous years plus this is Attitude Era themed, Trish wasn't a big part of that era, she had some brief feuds with Lita, Chyna and Stephanie but she was mostly managing T&A and playing Vince's mistress for that period of time, she didn't evolve into a good wrestler and become apart of the women's division until after the Attitude Era was over so I would rather her spot go to someone else more fitting for the Attitude theme but whatever theirs nothing you can do about it

I wish THQ would make an Attitude Era game so we can get more than just the 32 stars that will be in this one, more specifically more women from that era. Would love to see a new Attitude Era game with this as it's female roster:

Chyna

Sable

Tori

Jacqueline

Ivory

Luna

Debra

Terri

The Kat

Fabulous Moolah

Mae Young

Lita

Trish Stratus

Molly Holly

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley

A boy can dream

Lita being in this game would put every single potential complaint I might have about it to rest. My fingers are crossed.

I expect:

• Beth Phoenix
  • Alicia Fox
  • Eve (hopefully a heel version?)
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Nikki Bella
  • Brie Bella

I'd really prefer the Bellas not to be in. If they aren't, hopefully Natalya and Layla will take their place. And I really hope we get another DLC divas package. We've gotta at least have AJ and Kaitlyn.

Lita being in this game would put every single potential complaint I might have about it to rest. My fingers are crossed.

I expect:

• Beth Phoenix
  • Alicia Fox
  • Eve (hopefully a heel version?)
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Kharma
  • Nikki Bella
  • Brie Bella

I'd really prefer the Bellas not to be in. If they aren't, hopefully Natalya and Layla will take their place. And I really hope we get another DLC divas package. We've gotta at least have AJ and Kaitlyn.

Yeah, Lita is most def a must have, and hopefully will be put in as a attitude era star. As much as I'd love other diva legends, Trish and Lita are most def the ones that register the most with fans, and probably the only ones we get

http://www.gamebandits.com/news/wwe-13-the-bella-twins-might-not-be-appearing-40455/

Found this and its from while ago,its all speculations but if there true Bellas are out,which leaves us with 2 slots for new divas.

My personal prediction and the diva roster i would like to see:

1.Beth Phoenix

2.Eve

3.Layla

4.Alicia Fox

5.Kelly Kelly

6.Natalya

7.AJ

I would like it if Kaitlyn would somehow make it,prob as dlc since all the divas ive stated above were somehow active over the past year.AJ will prob be the new diva on the disk we will get.Too bad she will prob be the only new diva on the disk.

Also those 32 spots are for Attitude stars which might include some divas from that time.If thats the case then 7 divas + 2-5 attitude divas would make sense.On the other hand if its only 7 on the disk again,it will suck even more now that we have 6 diva matches.

Archived