Full Roster leak?!

RyanCE

Oh hold up! Where the hell is Natalya? I hope shes in. Jeez, In THQ's eyes, if you're not in tv on a weekly bases than chances are that you're not in the roster. I guess that's the way it works there.

This game is going in a really awkward direction.

A direction that may screw up the system, once and for all..

No Lord Tensai by the way...

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew McIntyre is currently my top Heel on WWE 12.

To be honest, I have a feeling he will be in. If Jinder Mahal gets in, Drew who was part of Team Johnny has to be in.

I beleive The Uso's deserve a spot too.

And Kaitlyn is a MAJOR Want.

Oh hold up! Where the hell is Natalya? I hope shes in. Jeez, In THQ's eyes, if you're not in tv on a weekly bases than chances are that you're not in the roster. I guess that's the way it works there.

There's twelve spots unaccounted for. >_>

I think people are relying too much on who's in or out based on"404 error"messages&blank pages!

Because there was a similar trick last year, which turned out to be quite accurate.

I for one not buying this "Roster leak shenanigans" by a long shot.

But if this list was in fact real...

Then.. :poo:

I for one not buying this "Roster leak shenanigans" by a long shot.

But if this list was in fact real...

Then.. :poo:

You never know. Zpencil leaked the entire WWE '12 roster using the same method.

I think people are relying too much on who's in or out based on"404 error"messages&blank pages!

Because there was a similar trick last year, which turned out to be quite accurate.

Ooo well that explains it,That's kinda cool and didn't know about it,Quite accurate is not 100% But still cool and nice to have this thread!!!

Decent list if it is, but I would love to have DDP but not fond of Kevin Nash in it. Stoked Epico and Primo are in it but would love to have The Usos. They are one team the crowd actually enjoy watching as a tag team and they get overlooked on TV and now the video game. Even more disrespect if Rikishi is not in the game.

^ I thought he did the entire DLC....

Yeah, as I look back that's true. This leak is a lot bigger :o Well, if anyone missed it....

I don't usually start threads, but I thought this was a big enough deal, worthy enough to make a new thread out of it.

Someone on the IGN forum posted a theory, based on the THQ website. I looked in to the theory (based on typing in names and seeing where they led on the THQ WWE site) and only 13 names linked to a "404" page. Everything else was a dead link that defaulted back to the Main Roster. I truly believe that these are the 13 characters that will be DLC:

Shawn Michaels

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Batista

Brodus Clay

Mick Foley

Jim Ross

Michael Cole

Kharma

Trish Stratus

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Vickie Guerrero

If I'm wrong, I'll ask for the thread to be locked and apologize profusely for starting this thread. If I'm right, then you're welcome! smile.gif

According to WWE.com article, only 8 wrestlers from the Attitude Era are in the game. Unless they mean only 8 of them are in the campaign mode.

THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

According to WWE.com article, only 8 wrestlers from the Attitude Era are in the game. Unless they mean only 8 of them are in the campaign mode.

THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Lmao what an epic fail by WWE, this is bullshit. 32 Attitude Era superstars are in the game.

I'm pretty sure that means the STORY only focuses on eight attitude era wrestlers(as in only those eight are playable in the story), I mean, how could you have a story mode based on an era with only eight wrestlers from that era in it, lol.

Lmao what an epic fail by WWE, this is bullshit. 32 Attitude Era superstars are in the game.

The guys who run the website have gotten a lot of slack lately for messing up their articles.

It says that the single player campaign is focused on eight people, not that there's 8 people in the game.

WWE '12's story mode focused on three people (HHH, Sheamus, Jacob Cass), and there was definitely more than three people in the game.

Nice theory but there's a big hole in that logic. If that does tell you who all is in, why the hell would THQ put two fired divas in? It's one thing when they put Lesnar in last year, but come on really?

They didn't leave the company during the time they were being put in assumedly. Same reason RVD was in 2011. Plus they aren't going to another company. They seem like they'll stick with WWE.

Also, Vince Mcmahon is in the game. Not sure if he's on the roster, but on Stone Cold's WWE 13 page it says: "Until now. In WWE '13, history comes alive. Stone Cold and Mr. McMahon clash once again,". Unless it's a hint at Shane, Vince is in the game.

Archived