4 Attires:

Original Attire

Halloween Havoc 2000

Konnan & Tygress vs Shane Douglas & Torrie Wilson

Nitro August 28, 2000

Tygress vs Major Gunns vs Paisley

Fall Brawl 2000

The Filthy Animals vs Natural Born Thrillers

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on tweaks?

Tygress is available now for download on xbox live.

Search tags: Tygress, WCW, Sinister Syxx

This is her, right?

3Wgfk.jpg

I know divas are tricky (I've been tinkering with a Trish Stratus that is not coming together), but the face seems like it has a number of shape/size problems that are tossing the likeness off. The eye shape seems off, as does the nose, the size and shape of the lips, the tone of her skin, her hair color, the shape of her chin.

I wish I could offer solid advice, but like I said, I'm struggling with the one female caw I've tried. Maybe try to start off by softening her chin line. I think that would help a lot with the resemblance. But I'd also spend time gathering refs if you didn't already. I'd link more, but it's a pain to download and re-up them to imgur. :(

Good luck with it!

Yes that's her. Thanks. I've been tweaking the chin and nose a bit. I'm adjusting the eyes as well. As for the skin tone, this is the closest that the game allows unless I'm missing something. I'll see what I can do with the rest. I have some references. I'm looking for a few more as well. Any suggestions on the attires? I'm hoping the new game will have more customization options. Thanks again.

Archived