Villain Showcase (UPDATE 9/9/12: Captain Spaulding)

BornVillain13

Wauw.. Impressive job on the Goblin! I have been struggling with him myself.. Never found a decent way to do the hat... but it seems that you have :)! The face & Body morph are spot on too!

Can these be downloaded somewhere?... I can't seem to find you on PSN :(

I haven't uploaded them on CC yet. If you want you can add me: JokerbeatsBats

I'll reupload all of these again because for some reason they always get deleted without me doing the deleting.

I tried to add you, but it wouldn't let me do it, since you have reached the maximum amount of friends on there :).

I still can't find any of your creations online, is that because non of them are uploaded or because the CC is bad?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wauw.. Impressive job on the Goblin! I have been struggling with him myself.. Never found a decent way to do the hat... but it seems that you have :)! The face & Body morph are spot on too!

Can these be downloaded somewhere?... I can't seem to find you on PSN :(

I haven't uploaded them on CC yet. If you want you can add me: JokerbeatsBats

I'll reupload all of these again because for some reason they always get deleted without me doing the deleting.

I tried to add you, but it wouldn't let me do it, since you have reached the maximum amount of friends on there :).

I still can't find any of your creations online, is that because non of them are uploaded or because the CC is bad?

I'll free up some space.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for adding more great caws for us non-wrestling caw makers. I havent been on here in a while but I'm glad to see more non wrestling caw makers on the ps3 side. I hope you continue your work when wwe'13 comes out because we need more great non wrestling caw makers on the PS3 side.

I have not been able to find any of your creations on PSN?... I usually search for your PSN name but nothing happens.. What am I doing wrong :(?

That's because I don't use my PSN as one of the search words. I use the game, show, anime, movie they are associated with, or something to describe them. So with The Joker, search 'Batman' or 'DC Villains' or 'Arkham Asylum'.

Sir, you are a genius! I'm totally downloading this Bane. Thank you very much!

PS: Is it locked?

I haven't quite finished with him yet. I still need to give him a moveset. He will be up on CC as soon as possible.

I will be giving Bane an attire where he's wearing the black/dark faded brown military jacket he wears in the reference pic. As for the coat most people know about, I will not be giving him that simply because there isn't a jacket in the game that looks close to it.

Finally! I've been waiting for a perfect DKR bane caw and yours is by far the best I've seen on the PS3 side. when will he be on CC? and by the way when will kazuya be up these are the only two caws I need.

Finally! I've been waiting for a perfect DKR bane caw and yours is by far the best I've seen on the PS3 side. when will he be on CC? and by the way when will kazuya be up these are the only two caws I need.

I'll upload them today. I just need to give Bane a moveset.

Bane is on CC. Search for either 'BATMAN', 'THE DARK KNIGHT RISES', or 'DC VILLAINS'.

Bane now has his brown coat as his entrance and his dark brown, almost black military coat with belt as his cinematic. He's available for download.

Favor: It would be cool if somebody downloads my Bane and captures his entrance and email it to me so I can post it on YouTube. I'll give credit to the video provider. Thanks.

Thanks now all I need is Kazuya

Bane now has his brown coat as his entrance and his dark brown, almost black military coat with belt as his cinematic. He's available for download.

Favor: It would be cool if somebody downloads my Bane and captures his entrance and email it to me so I can post it on YouTube. I'll give credit to the video provider. Thanks.

I will do it

Archived