Editing an Xbox 360 Save?

EccentricMeat

I still play SvR 2008 for GM Mode and the CAW system (Custom Music ftw!!!), and I just can't convince myself to go back to SvR 2007 (Mostly because of the lack of custom music and the lack of Chris Jericho, Christian, CM Punk, and Jeff Hardy). The one thing I HATE about 2008, though, is the fact that you can't edit attributes at will. Instead, you're stuck putting superstars through the tedious training excercises.

Also, with created superstars in GM Mode, they always start out with a very low popularity that is extrememly annoying to have to bring up every time you start a new GM Mode.

So, my question is, is there any way to edit a game save so that I can change wrestler and CAW attributes freely and permanently, as well as editing the population level of each individual superstar (CAWs included)?

I really want to start my new GM Mode, but I can't stand having guys like Christian, Jericho, Sheamus, etc. starting at 20 popularity, and I also don't want to go through the tedious excercises with EVERY CAW and wrestler whose attributes I want to increase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived