Major WWE 12 Server fix announcement tomorrow

Steve82

hold on a second i mean major WWE 13 announcement tomorrow

lets all forget about the fact that WWE 12 is still broken. and lets all forget about the fact that we all feel ripped off and want a full refund.

and lets all just accept the news of the next game and move on like nothing ever happened

THQ PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

WWE'13 is announced and you expect them to keep going back to 12's servers?It happened get over it and IF you think it'll be the same then don't get the game or don't try playing online,I got over the CC *censored*ed up servers since a few days after it started!!

Is there anyway I can block that Nightmare dude? He's beyond annoying with this 3rd person crap.

WWE'13 is announced and you expect them to keep going back to 12's servers?It happened get over it and IF you think it'll be the same then don't get the game or don't try playing online,I got over the CC *censored*ed up servers since a few days after it started!!

WWE 12 servers are THQ servers. If they can't get them working, how can they possibly get the WWE 13 servers working? Wouldn't it be smart to be working on the WWE '12 servers still (have a small team tackle it) so that it's ready to go for WWE 13?

All signs point too WWE 13 having poor servers too.

SO BASICALLY YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY IT IS OK FOR A GAMES COMPANY TO RELEASE A BROKEN GAME AND NOT BOTHER FIXING IT ?

i mean seriously mate we are in late may heading into june WWE 12 has about 5 months of its lifespan left yet and you come up with a comment like that basically saying f u c k wwe 12 and all its problems it does not matter.

community creations might not be important to you but i assure you their are shit loads of people out their that upload and download in cc everyday when they get the chance which if my cc experience is anything to go by is not very often.

i mean look at skyrim and all its problems. at least the creator of that game have busted their gut trying to fix all the bugs with patch after patch

WWE 12 is as broken today as it was on the 25th november and in my opinion them announcing a new game before they have fixed the current 1 is just totally unacceptable,

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIRSELVES

*claps* Oh, how original! Not exactly, why don't people stop whining about the server already it only effects CC which I don't understand how people can use it so much even when it's working. I downloaded literally six CAWS off there, nothing else. CC's none working servers isn't something we need to keep bringing up...

*claps* Oh, how original! Not exactly, why don't people stop whining about the server already it only effects CC which I don't understand how people can use it so much even when it's working. I downloaded literally six CAWS off there, nothing else. CC's none working servers isn't something we need to keep bringing up...

there are actually ppl who would like 2 use it a lot more(like me)

just because u don't use it much doesn't mean other ppl don't although i agree with u on 1 point. there's no point in complaining about the servers at this point as there working on WWE13(and maybe others) now

Archived