The Evil Clown, Doink (MOST ACCURATE) - UPDATED

BornVillain13

2012-05-27-221325.jpg

2012-05-27-221420.jpg

2012-05-27-221257.jpg

2012-05-27-221430.jpg

Here is a more accurate looking CAW of Matt Borne as Doink in his debut attire and his more recognizable attire.

Usually he doesn't wear gloves when making his entrance, but sometimes during promos and when he first appeared on TV simply as "The Clown" he wore them all the time.

I could have simply gone with the Doink makeup they have in the game, which is usually what most people do. Most people would also just wing Doink and not spend enough time on him... or at least that's what I saw on YouTube.

I made it a point to make my Doink CAW look as accurate as possible, even if it meant creating his clown makeup in Paint Tool, as well as the other designs needed for his outfit.

He's up on Community Creations for Download.

Wow imagine if u had 64 layers keep up the great work!

I know right! Imagine the possibilities! I could have added those evil smiley face buttons on the red jacket,. I could have added the red boot coverings for his blue attire so it matched his Wrestlemania IX attire exactly. These two outfits could have been entrance attire instead of separate attires.

So many I could have done if there were 64 layers.

I like it given the lack of layers on the ps3. I don't like the jacket choice though as the circus jacket with a paint tooled front would have looked better.

Another thing is doinks mask has an open face and yours looks like one complete mask but that can be fixed by using one pt for the face. The pt should include an outline to distinguish the open face, the eye paint, nose, and mouth. That might even save you layers if you used more than one pt on the face.

I like it given the lack of layers on the ps3. I don't like the jacket choice though as the circus jacket with a paint tooled front would have looked better.

Another thing is doinks mask has an open face and yours looks like one complete mask but that can be fixed by using one pt for the face. The pt should include an outline to distinguish the open face, the eye paint, nose, and mouth. That might even save you layers if you used more than one pt on the face.

Yes, I know Doink's mask has an open face. It only looks like one complete mask because of the quality of the video. The head has two big white PTs. Then I put the full face paint but gave it a darker shade of white; Almost like a very light gray to give it an illusion that he is wearing an open face mask.

As far as the clown makeup, that's all one giant PT design. It did save me heaps of layers.

How could you have done the jacket differently? As far as I'm concerned, the one I pick is the closest one to his clown tailed jacket.

The closed jacket with the long tails on the back and add a paint tooled front to give the illusion of an opened jacket.

I'm trying to find someone to take pics of the Doink I made for the 360 because I know when you see it you'll get some ideas for next year since the Ps3 will have 64 layers too.

The closed jacket with the long tails on the back and add a paint tooled front to give the illusion of an opened jacket.

I'm trying to find someone to take pics of the Doink I made for the 360 because I know when you see it you'll get some ideas for next year since the Ps3 will have 64 layers too.

OH you mean the gray one with blue shirt inside! Never came to me to use that. I know it has a longer tail in the back, but despite that I still wouldn't use it. The folds and buttons in the front just wouldn't look right to me, even with PT design.

64 layers you say? Really?

this caw brings back great memories. I loved him better when he was evil. great work !

The character would fit in great in this new era too.

There are a lot of kids in the audience for him to terrorize as well as all the goody-two shoe "talent" they have in the locker room.

Normally when someone puts "Most Accurate" anywhere near their CAW, it nearly always is the exact opposite but boy oh boy, this is gorgeous sir. Great work as many have already said. On a sidenote..was Doink ever really "Evil"? or Heel? I can't recall...as a matter of fact, the only Doink action I can recall off the top of my head is that Survivor Series match with Jerry Lawler and crew..shenanigans...

Anyways, this is really good, ESPECIALLY over here with 32 layers and all..

Normally when someone puts "Most Accurate" anywhere near their CAW, it nearly always is the exact opposite but boy oh boy, this is gorgeous sir. Great work as many have already said. On a sidenote..was Doink ever really "Evil"? or Heel? I can't recall...as a matter of fact, the only Doink action I can recall off the top of my head is that Survivor Series match with Jerry Lawler and crew..shenanigans...

Anyways, this is really good, ESPECIALLY over here with 32 layers and all..

Before his defeat at the hands of Bret Hart at Survivor Series 93, Doink was an evil clown. When Lawler began insulting him for his loss at SS, he became the watered down, annoying face version until Matt Borne left the company.

He started heel and had a REALLY great run as a heel with amazing ring psychology and legend status mic skills. Not to mention a killer entrance theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived